The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58234 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2520 on: March 12, 2013, 10:17:46 PM »
(O-O?)

Aerrow smiled up at Atticus and wrenched his arm free, nearly breaking both of their arms as he does. Leaning forward, he punches Father Time in the face to force him to let go as he spreads his wings to catch a draft of air. The fall is far enough to kill a normal person. Aerrow watches him spiral down and hit the floor with a bone shattering crunch. He shudders and flies back up through the crack. "See? Told you." he smirked.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2521 on: March 19, 2013, 02:03:37 PM »
Atticus's eyes widened when his arm got wrenched free and he watched aerrow drop. he closed his eyes," dammit..." He got up and turned away, but when he heard his voice again, he turned around and growled at him," you are a jerk..."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2522 on: March 19, 2013, 02:45:03 PM »
"Heh. Forget I have wings?" He asked, landing next to Atticus. "Don't worry, I can handle things a lot better than you think." He says, glancing around. "Now, let's smash that damn watch and grab-" He's cut off suddenly by a loud roar that shakes the cracked and broken floor beneath them. "Oh shit, here we go again. Get that flower and get back to Kitane." He says, back-flipping back through the crack to face his opponent.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2523 on: March 20, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »
Zephyr smiled and kept his sword ready in case Father Time decided to try something, keeping close behind Atticus.

( Hey guys, could you please wait a little bit? My internet's out and i had to send this from school.)
(for now, let's just say that at some point, Zephyr is going to damage the watch, or if you prefer, he did something to it that won't take effect for a while. Anyway, I hope the internet is fixed soon so that we can continue. Peace  ^_^ )
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2524 on: April 03, 2013, 03:32:39 PM »
Atticus nodded and ran over to the stump, grabbing the flower, and picking it. He then ran over to a hole in the wall, and jumped down onto the next floor, and started to sprint for the ground floor, and eventually outside, racing past houses and cars, his breathing unnaturally normal for the pace he was running.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2525 on: April 03, 2013, 08:08:40 PM »
Zephyr watched the skies and ran with him, feeling an unusually strong prescence.... as though the thing he had been sensing had somehow gotten stronger through the picking of the flower....

Dante smiled. "Need any help, Aerrow?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2526 on: April 04, 2013, 02:12:37 AM »
He smiled as Zephyr and Atticus made it out, preparing his sword as the ground began to split further. "Yeah, this arse never knows when to die. I will need as much help as I can." He grinned.

Back at the hospital, Kitane's heart monitor beeps slower with each beat of her 'dead' heart. Her body struggles for breath and her grip tightens against the hospital bed, twitching and convulsing quite a bit.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2527 on: April 04, 2013, 02:16:52 AM »
Jeff gently clasped Kitane's hand. "Come on.... don't die now... you've survived so long..."

Dante smiled. "Well, alright then.... how about we give him a few kisses?" Pulling out his guns, he began strafing Father Time.

Zephyr re-generated his illusion form and looked over at Atticus. "Atticus..." He paused. "Are you sure we were supposed to pick that?"

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2528 on: April 04, 2013, 03:21:27 AM »
He Looked At Zephyr And Growled," What Choice Did We Have?" He Leand Lower To The Ground, And Forced His Legs To Push Harder Than Before, He Had A Feeling That He Wouldn't Be Able To Walk Much For A Few Minutes After This, But He Didn't Care. He Forced His LegS To Move faster And faster. He Spoke Through Gritted Teeth," Come On... Don't Die On Me Now..." They Were Already Halfway To The Hospital And He Checked His Watch As He Ran And Smiled," Well My Mile Is Quicker."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2529 on: April 04, 2013, 03:32:48 AM »
Jumping to the first floor through the huge crack, Aerrow pulled out his ether blade and slowly circled the rapidly growing Father Time. "Looks like we have a giant on our hands. Do you still remember the time we did fight that giant?" He grinned, glancing over at Dante.

Kitane arches up once then lay still, the monitor beeping steadily once more as her breathing regulates fairly quickly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2530 on: April 05, 2013, 12:35:12 AM »
Dante grinned, sheathed his guns, and pulled out Rebellion. "Let's do this, bro."

Zephyr pricked up his ears. "Atticus, I don't think we were supposed to pick that.... maybe just a petal, but the whole thing.... I think you just majorly messed up..."

Jeff sighed. "Ok... good girl...." He gently patted her arm. "Keep it up..."
"That's what she said!" Ben said through a nearby monitor.
"BEN!!!"
(humor x3)

(also... can we go with the idea that someone got freed by the flower? someone bad? and maybe Zephyr could hold him off until Atticus gets it to kitane or whatever, and then at least two people take the guy out or something? or maybe something?)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2531 on: April 05, 2013, 02:59:49 AM »
(That's what I was thinking :3 )

Aerrow grinned and jumped into the air as a large dragon's paw came crashing down, leaving a crater in the spot he was just standing. "We gotta do this, and fast." He says, landing on a jutting out beam from the wall. He watched for a few moments as the dragon emerged completely, a grey-blue aura surrounding it.

For a moment, it seemed like she would convulse again, but a slight twitch moves her hand. Small tremors in her nerves make it seem as if she's shivering, but she remains out of it, as out of it as before.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2532 on: April 06, 2013, 04:21:32 AM »
Jeff kept watch.

Dante nodded, landing nearby. "Yeah.... quick indeed." He looks over at the watch. "We've got to get rid of that thing... and fast."

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2533 on: April 08, 2013, 02:11:07 PM »
Atticus ran as fast as he could, and he eventually saw the hospital in site, and he smiled," Hold on kitane..." He burst through the door and ran over to the elevator, clicked the button and waited all of three seconds, then he growled, and took the stairs, bounding up the steps four at a time. His chest was burning and his legs wouldn't move as fast as he wanted them to, but he pushed them harder until he reached the floor she was on.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2534 on: April 08, 2013, 03:42:56 PM »
"You want take first hit.. At the.." His sentence trails off as he notices the watch begin moving to the dragon. "Oh no." He murmurs, jumping off the beam. As the watch continues, he opens his wings for air to gain my leverage to grab the thing.

After moments more, Kitane stills, the rise and fall of her chest normal for the time being.