The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58232 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2550 on: April 13, 2013, 06:17:08 PM »
Aerrow's appearance changed as he fought. Horns grew from his head, smaller ones following after them to the base of his neck. His hair went from short and cropped, to long and near unruly while his snow leopard fur pattern disappeared, becoming something close to albino. His clothes tore away, replaced by shorts, a t-shirt and a long coat with the collar upturned. He roars and moves forward again, the air rippling behind him as he cuts up the dragon's arm, through the bone and to the shoulder. The dragon roars painfully, snapping at Aerrow and grabbing him in its powerful jaws. It only takes moments for him to pry them open and jump out, the air rippling where he steps.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2551 on: April 14, 2013, 12:00:16 AM »
Dante simply watched as Aerrow changed. "Well... that's different..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2552 on: April 14, 2013, 02:21:35 AM »
Aerrow looks at Dante and, never blinking as he turns back to the dragon and raises his sword with a roar, almost like a battle cry.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2553 on: April 14, 2013, 03:12:29 AM »
Atticus Narrows His Eyes," Listen... It's Not Like I Do This On A Regular Basis,How The Heck Was I Supposed To Know Now To Pick The Entire Flower?" He Looked Over At Kitane And Then Closed His Eyes," It Seems.... Like We Are So Damn Close... And Yet We Are Actually A Mile Away..." He Heard What Jeff Said, And He Stood Up, His Muscles Tensing Up And He Drew His katana, A Slight Growl Emitting From Deep Within His Chest. He Felt the evil Commin Towards Them, And He Felt, And Also Saw The Hairs On His Arms Stand Up. Something Was Gripping Him, But It Wasn't Rage... A Slight Tinge Of Fear Was Coarsing Throught His Body. He Immediatly Threw up Walls Of Rage To Push The Fear Back Down, But It Somehow Kept Creeping Around His Walls And Coarsing Through His Body Again. Each Time, He Growled SlightlylLouder And Louder And Louder, Until He Couldn't Growl Any Louder.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2554 on: April 14, 2013, 05:32:50 AM »
Just then, the heart monitor flat-lines and Kitane's body convulses a few times then lay still. After a moment or two, ice-fire starts at the base of her feet and slowly works its way along her legs, disintegrating her where the ice-fire is into grey-black particles. The ice-fire moves extremely slow, taking its time at eating away her body. Within the flower, Kitane and Mudvayne's souls start to fade, her and the demon laying on their backs as they fade into non-existence.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2555 on: April 14, 2013, 06:35:12 AM »
"What..." Zephyr rushed toward them. "No... stop!" Moving quickly, the cat picked the flower out of Kitane's hand. "We have to replant this fast...."

Jeff looks at Atticus. "You doing ok?" he said, reaching out to touch him.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2556 on: April 14, 2013, 12:25:58 PM »
Atticus Nodded, His Growling Comming To A Complete Stop, And He Didn't Even Look Around To Kitane, Because He Was Afraid Of What He Would See When He Did. He Turned To Jeff, But Spoke To Zephyr," Plant It As Fast As You Can. Jeff And I Will Hold Off Whatever ComesThis Way." HIs Muscles Were Still Tense As He Walked Towards The Door, Reaching Out And Just Before He Touched The Handle, He Stopped And Whispered," ....Kitane...." Then He Closed His Eyes And Burst Out The Door And drew His pistols At The Same Time, Only To See Nothing, Or No One There. The Door Slowly Shut On Atticus's Confused Face.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2557 on: April 14, 2013, 11:22:14 PM »
Zephyr reached into his satchel and pulled out some dirt, then put it in a nearby cup and was about to plant it when he felt a disturbance.
Jeff looked at Zephyr, then took the flower and began planting it himself. "You do what you need to, man," he said.
Nodding, the cat's illusion form ran out the door... the real one taking his time. Shortly after, Rake came in with Isabel and Jane.
"How issssssssSHITE," Rake said, looking at Kitane's disintegrating form.
"No time for cussing!" Jeff said. "Help me plant this thing!!!"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2558 on: April 15, 2013, 12:21:44 AM »
The fingers of her body twitched as the ice-fire began there as well, spreading to the one that'd started at her feet and working it's way to her core, ever so slowly.

Outside of the hospital, a dark light began to show, bones forming around it, then the muscle and flesh following soon after. Clothes form over the skin as the figure drops from the sky, but stopping fifteen feet from the ground. It's eyes are rimmed with black around the irises, becoming white as it gets to the pupil that used to be there. Horns sprout from its head, larger than a ram's, yet more jagged than a dragon's. The teeth are like that of a vampire's, with long, triangular ears. The tail of this beast is almost as long as a mile, like a whip with bladed edges.

Aerrow releases a wave blast of ethereal energy, blowing the dragon into bits after it struggles to swing at him. He glances at Dante and motions for him to follow as this new version of the once dead snow leopard senses a new threat.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:54:35 PM by Hikari Jerinov »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2559 on: April 15, 2013, 03:54:07 PM »
Zephyr's illusion  form ran outside... then stopped short.
"I told you you shouldn't have picked it," he said, stopping about fifteen feet in front of the monsterous version of kitane's father. He glared at him. "I knew you wouldn't die so easy..."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2560 on: April 15, 2013, 04:41:31 PM »
He smiled at Zephyr and started charging forward. "Well hello there, stranger." He smirked, his tail lashing wildly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2561 on: April 16, 2013, 02:12:51 AM »
Zephyr drew Serac and a dagger and glared at the man. "Don't you remember me?"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2562 on: April 16, 2013, 02:31:06 AM »
"Oh, I remember you. I remember you all too well." He says, bringing his massive claws in an arc at Zephyr, a wide grin plastered to his features. "And it's too bad that you couldn't save Kitane." He mocked, bringing his bladed tail around in a stabbing motion.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2563 on: April 16, 2013, 02:47:13 AM »
Atticus Ran Out Of The Building Faster Than Even Zephyr Could See, And He Blocked The Blade, Even ManaGing To Lock Their Blades Togethe. He Slowly Looked Up, His Eyes Glowing Red And A Red Aura Was Flowing ArounD Him, And Off Of Him Like Steam. He Smirked At The Father And Pushed The Blade Away Like It Was Paper In The Wind,"Too Bad She's Alive." He Stepped To The Side And Stood Next To Zephyr, Twirling His Sword Around Like He Wasn't Even Serious About This.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2564 on: April 16, 2013, 02:54:30 AM »
The fake Zephyr appeared to dodge out of the way. "Yeah... she's not dead yet..." He growled and rushed at the man, changing his sword to dueling form. "And she won't be."