The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58255 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2415 on: January 09, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
Jess walked over and looked at the other girl. "Wait a second... why do you look like that injured girl Zephyr brought to the hospital?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #2416 on: January 10, 2013, 12:35:07 AM »
She grinned slightly and kept Atticus in the air. "Name's Raven Eiko, an heir to the VanHellsing clan." She smirked, taking step back. "I'm not an enemy, but I'm not a friend either."
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2417 on: January 10, 2013, 04:03:32 AM »
Atticus looked at her and everything clicked,"wait, your her sister?" He hung there astounded, then a slight tinge o anger was in his voice,"why din't you help us?"
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2418 on: January 10, 2013, 05:01:28 PM »
She flings Atticus at Jess and hissed. "Locked in the underground dungeons on the lowest floor. I just got here." She say with her ears pinned back.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2419 on: January 11, 2013, 01:06:40 AM »
Jess held out her arms and caught Atticus, then set him down and looked up at Raven. "What do you mean that you're niether our friend or enemy?"

As Jeff comforted Isabel, Rake stalked over. "Yes... that's an excellent question."

MEANWHILE...

"Nearly there," Zephyr said to kitane, checking his position. "Just another block..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2420 on: January 11, 2013, 02:56:59 AM »
A man smiled as he heard footsteps running towards him. He stepped out of the shadows, trench coat flapping in the wind, and a dark hat covering his face from view of zephyr, pointing a gun twoards zephyr and firing at the ground in front of him, forcing him to stop,"why hello there, do me a favor kid, and hand her over. I don't want to have to kill you." He smirked as more people in trench coats and hats covering their eyes, blocked zephyr's escape from all sides.

-------meanwhile-------

Atticus's eyes widened as he flew through the air, and he grunted slightly as jess caught him. He whispered to her,"thanks.." He looked at raven and smirked,"so, why are you helping us if you aren't a friend or enemy?"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2421 on: January 11, 2013, 04:59:30 AM »
"How have I helped you?" She snorted, her tail lashing quite a bit. "I've said nothing along those means."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2422 on: January 11, 2013, 07:05:07 PM »
(from now on, we will assume that the demon side (representing the violent masculine) will be male, vlad, the femenine angelic side female, kiva, for clarity's sake)

immediately after the ceremony kiva and vlad glanced at each other "the boy, zephyr  has took the girl, by himself" they spread their wings open with an echoing crack as they broke through the still air "we must go, the girl is important and must be protected"

they flew fast and hard, catching up easily with zephyr, they thought nothing of the man in the trench coat until he pulled a gun, they glanced at each other, gave a silent nod and swooped down, vlad ,landing behind the leader, snapped his wrist to disarm him and break the bones, he kicked the gun back at kivas feet, pulling the man around to use him as a personal meatsheild and choking him out until he lost consciousness  kiva landed beside zephyr and took the gun, handed it to zephyr and grabbed kit "i'll take the girl to safety, you take care of these"

"anyone shoots, and leaderboy here catches with his organs" vladamir grinned evilly

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2423 on: January 11, 2013, 11:07:25 PM »
A man smiled as he heard footsteps running towards him. He stepped out of the shadows, trench coat flapping in the wind, and a dark hat covering his face from view of zephyr, pointing a gun twoards zephyr and firing at the ground in front of him, forcing him to stop,"why hello there, do me a favor kid, and hand her over. I don't want to have to kill you." He smirked as more people in trench coats and hats covering their eyes, blocked zephyr's escape from all sides.

-------meanwhile-------

Atticus's eyes widened as he flew through the air, and he grunted slightly as jess caught him. He whispered to her,"thanks.." He looked at raven and smirked,"so, why are you helping us if you aren't a friend or enemy?"

Jess looked over at Atticus. "Be careful..."

Zephyr took Kitane from Kiva. "No." He looked at Vlademir. "Drop him. And guys... no matter what happens, don't take her from me unless I'm dead or incapacitated." He glanced at Kiva. "I made a promise... I'm not gonna break it now..." He looked forward. "But I'm not leaving these guys alone too. Additionally... you know that's not the leader, right? Follow me if you wish... but I have to do this by myself... well, if you exclude Ryk, but I literally can't leave him behind." He smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me..."
Moving quickly, Zephyr ran forward and jumped up, then ran across the men, using their heads as stepping stones but feeling another set of eyes on him as well... but he could wait until after. Focusing on the task ahead, he jumped off the last man and ran forward as Slenderman appeared out of a side alley flanked by Masky and Hoody, ready to help the angel and demon against the men.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2424 on: January 11, 2013, 11:35:19 PM »
One of the men smiled,"smart kid.." He looked at vlad and grinned, pulling his weapon and firing into the man he was holding, two in te chest, one in the head,"he was of no use to us." He looked at the people assembled and smiled,"okay, we are done with this game." The man threw down a flash bomb and when the smoke and light dissapeared, they were all gone, no trace of them ever even being there, except for the dead man.

------

Atticus smiled,"your still here talking to us aren't you? Giving us information. So..."

(Just go with it, cifero has my idea already without us even talking. Can anyone say skill?)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2425 on: January 12, 2013, 12:37:59 AM »
(He's telekinetic man! I'm tellin' ya he does the same with me XD )

Raven hissed. "The information I have you was neutral. Nothing important was said, nor was it unimportant." She hissed, putting her hands on her dual blades. "I might just become one or the other if you don't let me past." She says with a flick of her long tail.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2426 on: January 12, 2013, 06:25:54 PM »
kiva  flew after zephyr and aeron stayed behind
"a flashbomb? really? wolves hunt by smell." he stuck his nose into the air and sniffed deeply, catching the scent he howled and went in pursuit, whether his help was following or not.

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2427 on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:20 AM »
(^///^ thanks....)

Jess put a hand on Atticus's shoulder. "Atticus. Let her pass."

Zephyr rushed into the hospital and got kitane taken care of, then sat in the room, waiting.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2428 on: January 13, 2013, 02:23:10 AM »
One of the men smiled when he heard the howl and stopped, each member was down a seperate allyway, but he had a feeling he was gonna fight their pursuer. He turned around and brandished a short katana and a regular katana, both being copper infised so the blades have a red tinge to them, and he took off the trench coat and hat, revealing a tactical vest filled with throwing stars and knifes, and also extra magazines. he wasn't a big fan of guns, but they became usefull in certian situations. his silver fur moving in the slight breeze, putting the coat and hat on the side of the alleyway against the wall, and he waited. His black combat boots and black pants blended in eith the darkness nicely, but he wanted to be seen. He intentionally stood in the center of the street light's circle, his swords still sheathed, but he was ready to use them if nessessary, but he didn't have the urge to kill anyone tonight, so he hoped that he didn't have to use them.

----------

Atticus saw her put her hands on her weapons and he smiled, slowly putting his hand on the hilt of his sword,"I would like to talk, not fight, if that's okay with you.." His muscles were tense and jess could feel his shoulder muscle tense up, and be as hard as a rock,"can we talk? Or is there no other option here?"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2429 on: January 13, 2013, 03:32:12 AM »
She growls frustratedly and gives a warning hiss. "I talk to no one until they prove they're worthy."  She says, her amber eyes glowing in the dim lighting.