The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask and Answer  (Read 176974 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Ask and Answer
« Reply #16200 on: August 09, 2016, 12:41:53 AM »
I would never support her, I can't even think of an of a universe where I would. Maybe because.... I can't answer this question.

SQ

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #16201 on: August 09, 2016, 12:43:19 AM »
To quote good ol' Nigel, "There is nothing on this earth that could ever make me vote for Hillary Clinton".

What is your opinion on Brexit? Should it have happened?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #16202 on: August 09, 2016, 12:44:37 AM »
Yes, it was needed to send a clear message to the rest of the EU.
Now let's hope that the rest follows.

Why do people like to hate nationalism but support globalism ?

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #16203 on: August 09, 2016, 12:47:17 AM »
Because people are blind sheep that will believe anything CNN (Commie news network) tells them.

Should northern Ireland become part of Ireland?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #16204 on: August 09, 2016, 12:49:28 AM »
That's up for them.
It would be logical for the IRA, Sinn Fièn and other nationalistic movements to rejoin with Ireland.
Ofcourse you can have N-Ireland being Part of Ireland and the UK if you simple re-annex the whole Irish isle  :P

What's the advantage of nationalism on global scale?

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #16205 on: August 09, 2016, 12:53:23 AM »
Competition. For the global economy to thrive, we need competition between nations. We also need many different currencies for those nations so that everything doesn't go to sh*t if that currency drops. Nationalism>Globalism.

What is your answer for that question?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #16206 on: August 09, 2016, 12:57:20 AM »
My answer is that when Nationalism rules a lot of countries will do their best for themselves. When a problem occurs that goes further than their borders they will have to coorperate to solve the issue. F.E: global warming and the UN-treaty about this.

Are we in a globalized world or are we already in the phase of corperatisme?

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #16207 on: August 09, 2016, 01:07:24 AM »
We are kept under the thumbs of the US president, and arsehole bureaucrats in Brussles. They are influenced by money from interest groups... Id say corperatism...or maybe a transition state.

Why does everyone hate Trump so much?

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #16208 on: August 09, 2016, 01:10:23 AM »
Because he doesn't know what he's talking about. You can't make Mexico pay for this wall, they'll never agree on it, he's a business man not a politician. The racist thing I see throwing at him is weak, I hate him because he just doesn't know what he's doing. The only thing I agree with him about is that we should blow ISIS the **censor** up and be BFF's with Russia.

Why do you like Trump?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #16209 on: August 09, 2016, 01:13:18 AM »
^^It's merely not a lot of people hate him, it's just that it is in to hate him because people tell you to hate him.
     If you hate him you're edgy and cool, also he is framed as a moron so liking him would make you look stupid.
     Besides all of that: the people hating him are given a bigger platform than the supporters.

^Why I support Trump? He has interesting economical ideas and is a break from the classic particracy that rules.
    Also he has made the discussion of Nationalism possible and is a way of other nationalists in other nations/states to open up and have a needed discussion.

How come I've never seen Trump supporters burning down cars, blocking traffic, burning mexican flags or beating people because of their political orientation but I have seen reports of the SS (Sanders Supporters) and democrat supporters doing all of this stuff (replace mexican flag with US flag) whilst almost no news agency reported about this?

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #16210 on: August 09, 2016, 01:21:17 AM »
Saying Trump's supporters aren't violent is the biggest lie I've heard heard. They are violent, Bernie's are violent, and Hillary's are violent. They've done bad things and I've seen it. I'm not going to answer this question.

Is America **censor**?

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #16211 on: August 09, 2016, 01:23:23 AM »
The fact you don't answer the question proofs enough.

America is not **censor** up.

If Globalization is good, how come that poorer countries are doing terrible even tho globalists promised it would be resolved by now?

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #16212 on: August 09, 2016, 02:32:14 AM »
Because money

Xbox or Playstation?

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #16213 on: August 09, 2016, 02:34:00 AM »
XBOX FTW.

Same Q!
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #16214 on: August 09, 2016, 02:36:09 AM »
Playstation Master Race!

Call of Duty or Battlefield?