The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assension of Darkness  (Read 6183 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Assension of Darkness
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 02:35:56 AM »
*riku looked down at his arm then pulled back his sleave, showing elizabeth the chains melded to his forearms* a gift, cures, magic, whatever you'd like to call it. i'm a member of the guild of sevin sins. small in noumbers but all seven of us could be worth over a houndred men in batle when fully trained. a better exzmple may be this, have you ever heard of any of these people? the dream slayer, the woman who one  war with a glance, the turncloak, goldmonger, sir arrowhail, the blood prince of rings? have you heard their names told in the tales of warrior and singer alike?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 02:53:35 AM »
Elizabeth shakes her head. "no.. i honestly cant say i have.... "
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 03:06:01 AM »
well they are what the people have named the others of my guild, i'd rather not mention what they call me. *he smiled again and turned to the entrance* are you coming inside, i beleave we are to leave soon.. <i wonder if she has heard of me, but i dare not let any of them know who i am till it's neccissary. after all, who would think i'm the demon canibal knight>

(text in the  < and > symbols is thoughts inside his head)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 03:57:36 AM »
"oh yes.. i nearly forgot about leaving. " she walks in after riku. well.. this is going to be great... i really dont know how to say thank you becides actually talking to him.. this is already way out of my comfort zone.....
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 01:49:28 PM »
Elistra tucked her head under Marcina's as she was spun around. "Marci!" she cried out "I shouldn't be this dizzy before I start drinking!!" she started laughing as she closed her eyes. She was absolutely sure that if she tried to see what was around her, she would pass out trying to reorient her vision back to normal.

Horace growled in annoyance as he left the room and went downstairs. He first thought to look in the tavern, then thought better as he recalled Marcina being the type to tease her beloved, and would probably take her somewhere "secluded" to bring out the maiden in the draconian archer.

That same thought also brought a mild blush to Horace's face, and he started slapping himself in an attempt to purge such unclean thoughts.

Marcina laughed and started in the direction of the carriages.  "We'll have to wait on our normal plans.  Your broter can be a stickler for times."  She nuzzled Elistra, carrying her like a feather.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
Horace went back to his carriage, noticing that it was already supplied while he was gone. He brought the carriage around to the main entrance just as Marcina carried Elistra through the opposite pathway. He saw the look on her face and couldn't help but chuckle as she waved at him.

When Marcina reached the cart and set Elistra on the driver seat next to Horace, the dragoness started humming a song that was similar to those that Horace heard during the few weddings she attended with Horace. "So the happy couple finally wants to get married." he casually declared, then glanced at Marcina. "How much teasing did it take for her to bring out the rings?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2012, 06:42:28 PM »
*riku walked out to where the carriage was just before elizabeth, walking over to the side of it he poiltely opened the door and held it open for her while looking at the others* is this everyone?

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
Elizabeth is standing a bit a ways off looking at the group. she had a few scrapes on her face but other than that was just finger combing her tail again. i really hope this is for everyone.. i do need to get out of here as soon as i can.....

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »
Rachel and Escanda walked slowly toward the door in silence.  Rachel was trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach.  She'd never been away from home for an extended period.  This would be very new to her.  Fear pounded through her, causing physical pain in her fingers and toes from the addrenaline.  'Breathe.  You'll be fine.  BREATHE.'

Escanda was panicked, thinking of all the ways she could lose her baby girl.  She glanced at Rachel, tail quivering slightly.  "Remember, if anything goes wrong and you need to come back, you are always welcome to come back," she said, hugging Rachel one more time.

Rachel smiled lightly.  "I know.  We'll keep in touch.  I promise."  They reached the door as Rachel finished, her pack settled over her shoulder.  Rachel and Marcina alighted on the back, happier to be in the air than the carriage.  Escanda waved.

"Take care my friends."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2012, 07:47:41 PM »
When the others entered the carriage, there was little room to move through with all of the supplies. However that changed when the unicorn re-appeared at the front of the carriage. The inside changed from a single hallway to a rather large and circular room with cabinets holding the food supplies and extra supplies on the fringes of the room. He gestured to Elistra, who went inside the carriage and sat at one of the chairs in the center of the room, waiting for everyone else to come in before speaking...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2012, 10:34:45 AM »
*riku waited at the door for everyone, plannig to ride alogside the carge rather than in it for most of the traveling. he looked up towards horace and smiled* i never thought i'd meet oe of  your kind, i had kind of hoped i would't. just please give me no reason to dislike you, i am already going agaist the laws of my guild serving the queen and now by traveling with you. and it would be a shame if old instinkt kicked in during the night.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
Horace couldn't help but be amused at the statement. "At least people understand where you get your powers from... most of the previous generation still thinks that I'm crazy for believing that there is more than one deity out there. They also think I'm some warlock that is trying to convince their children to leave for my mansion in some old-age sacrificial ritual. Of course, that last part could just be the old woman that yelled at me for giving her children some of my bread. Anyway I digress, I'm glad one of the "dark arts" could accompany us on this journey."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2012, 05:25:06 PM »
*riku smiled happily* people thk they know where the seven get their power, they all thik it's magic and satanic rituals. but the trueth is the closest thing to anythin satanic they do is melting chains to your forearms and branding you with one of the seven marks. the est then just comes as the days of pain roll along.

but in a way the two of us together here could be the end of this group if we ran into the other six. granted they'd only be after you because our guild laws state that we're suposed to kill your kind, never understood why though. and me for not enforcing that law, and knowig them they'd attack the others just for the fun of it.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
Elizabeth had clambered in and sat nearest to one of the windows. she really did not like being cooped up in carrages or buildings.. but for right now.. with her sister on the loose.. this would be the safest place for her.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2012, 01:48:30 AM »
(...I am thoroughly confused with the way the carriage is made.  Is it a direct result of your magic, like bigger on the inside than the outside?)

Rachel and Marcina glanced hesitantly at each other, more comfortable sitting on the outer seat most carriages had.