The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: need ghostwriters money involved.  (Read 1220 times)

Offline mewtwo55555

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: lion
need ghostwriters money involved.
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »
So i have an idea for some stories um one would be a short oneshot type fic of lion king charecters in diapers mabey three pages long the other is a longer fic the cliched gay coming out fic involving lion king charecters this one would be 25 to 100 pages long. on the second one i have certain things i would like in it so not as much free range as the first.

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Re: need ghostwriters money involved.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
That's a lot of work!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »
Sounds interesting :P
What... err... exactly do you want though :P
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline mewtwo55555

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: lion
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 09:43:30 PM »
so the simha and jaime story about kiaras and kovus cub, Well basicaly he would be a teen learning to be a shaman under the tutelage of rafikis nephew articulate lotus or phred as he is known by his friends. simha will come to his tree and ask for advice about his feeling twords another male, phred will give him some advice and simha will tell phred about the two weeks he was with jaime brokering peace between the prides. then simha will invited jaime over to the his pride. into this jaime convinces simha that he should come out and he does but kiara does not want any of it and runs to phreds tree for advice steaming mad. phred gives her some water laced with some drug where she has a near death experience and sees her great uncle scar whom she mistakes for kovu. scar tells her about how he had a male lover but his parents forbid it and mufasa told on him when he snuck out and that was one straw in the many that lead scar to kill him.

basicaly when simha goes to phreds tree i would like phred to say that ice cream is the answer, in that no one flavor is right and to try and decide what flavor someone else likes is impossible and to think that a great being says only one flavor is right is pretty much ridiculous, basicaly nonduality and god is all and such.

When scar talks to kiara i would like some stuff about how hevan and hell are the same so is form and emptyness more nondual talk basicaly and kinda steal this line from harry potter, kiara will ask scar if this place is real of only in her head and scar will say of course its in your head but that does not meen it is not real.

kiara will then appoligize to simha and welcome jaime into there pride and such. other than that and a few other things i might think of in the process yo uhave free reaign.

I will pm you about the other story and you can pm me with prices and such. or if someone else does this then pm me about prices and such.