The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16785 times)

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
Warren was shocked at how calm everyone was. Everyone seemed shocked to seem Warren in a sense of urgency as he ran past towards the archives.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
"Try it... Move closer... I dare you..." Caldif spoke to both Serpington and the other Sith. He would not let them get away. He... would... NOT!!! "I DARE YOU!!!!!!!"
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »
Darth Fulgur was curious to see just how far the young Jedi across from him would go. The hatred rolling off of him was almost tangible. He placed the Librarian on the ground, pushed her into a corner with the Force, then stepped forward.
"Come, Jedi."
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
Caldif raised his lightsaber slightly above his head, in the uncommon Vaapad-style, a style taught by the ancient Jedi Master Mace Windu, and specifically meant for the fight against other lightsaber-wielders. Feeling the Force surge through him as he never felt before, Caldif steps forward slowly, a slight grin on his face. "You first, Sith..."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2012, 07:06:42 PM »
Darth Fulgur was impressed at the Jedi. His choice of Form, his bravery, and the river of Force energy he felt flowing through the young Jedi. This Jedi is powerful, he thought. He shows promise...if he can be turned, he would be a great asset to the Sith. He ignited his lightsaber and held it up, falling into his secondary form of Form VI, Niman. Building his energy for a Sith spell, he moved forward calmly, prepared to defend.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2012, 07:13:32 PM »
Caldif starts the battle with a huge barrage of fast slashes, stabs and feints, using the Force to strengthen himself, while testing the others skills.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2012, 07:16:22 PM »
Darh Fulgur defended himself, mostly dodging and redirecting. He knew they were testing each other, but, while his lightsaber skills were excellent, they were not his focus. The intracacies of the Force was his domain. And he called upon that knowledge, jumping away and loosing a fan of lightning at the Jedi.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2012, 08:05:10 PM »
Warren reached the entrance to the archives, they were sealed. He probed the force and got nothing but pain and suffering.
"The dark side?" he thought to himself before attempting to un-seal the kortosis re-enforced steel door.
His first attempt was unsuccessful though he managed to gain access to the cameras inside.

What he saw was not far from heart breaking. Warren shed a tear.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2012, 10:49:24 PM »
Suddenly, Thatch drew his lightsaber and drove it into Serpington's leg, then hit upwards, pucnhing him in the crotch. "ChhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRGE!" he yelled, blasting Serpington into the ceiling. Getting up, he ran to Caldif's aid.

(Stop godmodding me!)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2012, 01:36:35 AM »
(says the guy who just cripled me, low blowed me and then slamed me into the roof......while forgeting the bomb on his chest and the fact that as you stabed me i would heve removed your head. armoured or not...... -_-)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2012, 05:36:54 AM »
(Dude, Cifero, accept defeat. You're quite frankly lucky to be alive after those stunts you pulled.)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
"Thatch, stay there. This one is MINE!!!" Caldif caught most of the stream of blue lightning on his blade, but some managed to touch his body. Pain flared through his whole body. Biting down the pain, he kept advancing towards the enemy, feeling the full power of Force racing through his body, giving his limbs strength to move.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »
Darth Fulgur was not surprised by the Jeid's advance. The Force was flowing through him like a flood. Switching to Form III, he went on the defensive, blocking and diverting attacks, occasionally loosing lightning attacks his way. He knew he could destroy this Jedi with a thought, but he was testing him, seeing how far he would go to acheive his goal. Suddenly, Darth Fulgur knew he had to be turned to the dark side; such strength could not be wasted with the Jedi. He sent an impression to Serpington, occupied as he was, to fool the Jedi he was fighting into destroying the pillar shielding the librarian from view. This Jedi would be HIS!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2012, 07:14:41 PM »
The Sith was retreating. Caldif smelled victory, but he was cautious. A Sith was untrustworthy, and a master in faking. Hedid, however, feel his strength growing, his connection to the Force getting stronger with each passing second. He had never seen so incredibly clear. His attacks became even faster than they already were, combined slight pushes and pulls with the Force to annoy and disturb the Sith.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2012, 09:31:47 PM »
This Jedi is good, Darth Fulgur thought. As soon as he had gone on the defensive, the Jedi was on him, slashing and stabbing at every part of the Sith's body. Fulgur knew he could defend, but not for much longer. He had to either end the fight, killing the Jedi....or swing the fight back to HIS terms. He signaled Serpington to retreat to the ship with as many younglings as possible, then, without warning, he blasted the Jedi into a wall, then used the Force to cause the ceiling to fracture and fall. Dust billowed everywhere, rubble fell indiscrimanently. Quickly, Fulgur used the Force tocreate a bubble around himself, and the Jedi he fought.