The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16793 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 05:25:54 PM »
Warren's headache was somewhat pounding though his eyes were once again adjusting to the light from outside. He reached for support from Caldif's shoulder and steadied himself as the humid air warmed him up. Warren felt cold.

"I want you to investigate his last known location... I feel a disturbance in the force... I'm coming with you," he said breathing heavily as he stabilised himself. "I have a feeling Teryo is in grave danger... Go get ready"
"I'll come too."
Thatch walked up behind Caldif, a serious expression on his face,and nodded to Warren, handing him a letter. "I was told to give you this by the master on the Yavin base."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 12:55:48 AM »
"i am sorry master, but you know i grow restless sitting idle while i could be doing so much more. i have brought you the saber of yet another knight and have sabotaged three others R2 units, within the week those three shall fall aswell. i do not see wht you insist on testing my faith aainst such weak fools. but i shall continue to do as you please, for my masters sake."

*he looked calmly over at the door while pulling out a lightsaber, holding it out for darth fulgur to take* "blue crystel, fairly comman but still usefull."

Darth Fulgur took the lightsaber from Serpington and looked it over.
"Very good, Serpington. Very good, indeed...but now it is time to truly test your skills. Your skill at hiding your dark presence in the Force must be sharply honed. Be prepared to leave in the morning."
Without another word, Darth Fulgur exited the room and passed his apprentice.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 06:14:39 AM »
Dovu walked alone through the library of the Jedi Temple. He pulled back the sleeve of his robe and looked at his com-device that was beeping.
"Master, what can I do for you?"
"Just checking in, how are things at the temple?" He asked.
"Quite." Dovu answered.
"When was the last time you meditated?"
Dovu thought about what he should say. He had been procrastinating and skipping his meditation sessions. However he knew better than to lie.
"I havent since ive arrived master."
"Dovu, I know you dont like to do it, but its important. You will never become a Jedi Knight without it. Ive given you this lecture a thousand times, im not going to waste my breath anymore." He grunted with frustration. "Anyway, theres been strong disturbances in the force."
"Ive felt them too." Dovu said.
"Rumor has it a Jedi Knight by the name of Teryo has gone missing. You know what this means. I want you to investigate."
"Yes master, consider him found." The transmission ended, and Dovu exited the library to find some sources to talk to about Teryo.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 09:27:01 AM »
"as you wish master." serpington turned and left through another door. walking back out to the hanger and tending to the three crafts in the corner he had set as his living quaters, mostly clutered with parts of ships, droids, weapons and explosives. a small bettle like droid comes to life as he aproaches, scuttling out of the way quickly as the canister under it slowly opens.
inside the canister are his trophes, a few padawan braids, some rings, two halfs of a lightsabre mounted to show where his own had sliced through it and a few other trinkets and bones from his other victoms, adding a ring to the collection as the bug climbs up onto his shoulder. "soon. we will crush the jedi and return home. my banishment will be over by then, or i can end it myself if need be."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »
Warren started towards the med-bay on the way to his quarters, taking the letter from Caldif and dismissing him as he continued. the ancient stone corridors melted past him as most of his movement was a blur. Fair enough to say that it was slowly getting better, though he could hardly remember how he got to the med-bay once he got there.

"Welcome Master Warren" the medical droid said as it scanned him and proceeded to inject a mild pain killer and inspect the inner fibres of Warren's brain.
"This seems to be the worst one so far. If this persists I fear it will result in brain damage"

"But the cause?" Waren said, gaining back his vision as his headache slowly waned away to a soft throb.

"The cause is still unknown, though I am detecting unusual behaviour with the medichloreans in your blood stream..."

"The force is killing me?"

"Perhaps. I've uploaded all data onto you ship's bacta tank computer. If it gets bad, the computer should manage it a lot better now"

"Thank you" Warren said as he stood up and moved to the door, the world seeming more solid and he found the letter given to him somehow still in his hand.

"Force be with you," the medical droid said.
"Or rather good luck"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:17:37 PM by MrRazot »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 04:36:51 PM »
Dovu walked past one of the meditation temples, trying not to think about it. However the guilt became too much, and he decided head inside. He knew his master was right, it was necessary to rise through the ranks of the Jedi. He took off some pieces of armor and sat down comfortably. He cleared his thoughts, and listened to his subconscious. This was the part he had the most trouble with, blocking out his subconscious thoughts so he can think clearly. However this time was different, he heard the voice in his head fall silent. It started to scare him, but he kept focused. It was so quiet...
"Teryo! Where are you?!" Someone shouted. It was a vision, he couldnt believe it. However he had to keep his feelings out, and listen.
Suddenly a silhouette of a man appeared in his mind. The shadows faded, revealing a Master Jedi. Dovu had never seen him before in his life, but somehow he knew who he was. Master Warren. Then everything faded, and he could hear his own thoughts again.
He opened his eyes and thought for a minute, staring at the wall. He took a deep breath, then put his light armor back on and headed outside to find this Master Warren.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 09:47:06 PM »
Darth Fulgur took the lightsaber from Serpington and looked it over.
"Very good, Serpington. Very good, indeed...but now it is time to truly test your skills. Your skill at hiding your dark presence in the Force must be sharply honed. Be prepared to leave in the morning."
Without another word, Darth Fulgur exited the room and passed his apprentice.

she follows after him after casing a backwords glance at the newer sith. "what do you want me to do sir?" she asked quietly.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 01:50:12 AM »
"Pack your things and meet me in the training chamber. It's high time i taught you the secrets of Sith sorcery, my apprentice."
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 07:36:28 PM »
"yes master" Darth Radel  bows and hurries up to her room and grabs her pepacked bag.  in her haste she fumbled and let her presence be felt. it was heavy, filled with unquenchable hatred and malice. She quickly forced it back under raps but she cursed her self at her stupidity. this was not going to go over well with her master... or the Jedi. she walked over to the window looked out for a brief second then walked out of her room with the bag in hand.
in a few minuets she was near the training room. she crouched low and snuck through the door her bag hovering precariously over her head. her concentration slipped and it came crashing down on her head and she accidently let out a curse.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
Darth Fulgur chuckled at his apprentice.
"Very good, Lady Radel. I'm sure no one heard that. Come, your training must begin beofre we depart."
He turned, gazing at his apprentice with glowing yellow eyes. Lowering himself into a cross legged position, he began to speak.
"Force powers manifest themselves in a myriad of ways. Telekinesis is one of the crudest forms of power. But to those select few, those born with a true understanding of the Force like you and I, the Force is the gateway to power unimagineable. Imagine, holding an enemy's mind in your paws, able to twist it, fool it, drive it insane, inflict pain, all with a thought. Sith Sorcery is the secret to all of that and more. The most common Sorcery ability is lightning, but as i've already taught you that, we shall move on to a more advanced ability: creating illusions. Imagine the Force as a veil..."

Later...

With the training completed, Fulgur retired to his quarters to study the layout of the Temple he had commissioned Serpington to steal. The Hall of Holocrons was located in one of it's lowest levels.
"There lies my prize...the holocrons of Sith Lords past... Soon they shall be mine...and the Jedi will be non the wiser."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »
"Yes master." He lets go of the Grand Master. "Should we take any of the other knights with us? We might need more help." He looks behind him and notices padawan Thatch standing there. He isn't quite sure if the padawan had heard the conversation, or if he should hear what was said.
"I heard everything, sir," Thatch said, meeting the Knight's eyes. "I might not be a Knight yet, but I'm familiar with the dangers of working in the field." He bowed slightly. "If you'll have me, I would like to accompany you. Also, I have a ship, if that will be of any use."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 11:00:52 AM »
After being dismissed, Caldif walks off towards his room. He is not sure if they should let the young Thatch come with them... That is why he hadn't given a clear answer to the young padawan about if he should or could come with them on the mission... They might need more Jedi for this quest, but still, secrecy might be the better approach... Might, might, might... Nothing was sure anymore in these dark times... The Darkness was increasing, making the use of the Force harder than it ever had been before... Anyway, it was up to the Grand Master to make a decision about who should or shouldn't go with them...
Are the Sith behind this all, he suddenly wondered. There had been sightings of them the past few years, ranging from the Outer Rim to the Core worlds. Secretly, he wanted to meet one of these... fallen Jedi. It was something the Order hadn't learned him about, only that they were bad and should be exterminated on sight: capture had proven impossible. He wanted to know why, how, and every other question there was to ask about the Sith Lords. But he wasn't allowed to see the Holocrons about the ancient Sith, that were situated in the Hall of Holocrons.
Deep in thought, Caldif reached his room and entered, sat down on his bed and started meditating. He might get some answers this time... The Grand Master would call him if he had made his decision about the search... He let himself drift away on the shifting currents of the Force.
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »
Warren saved the letter from Thatch for until he got back to his chambers.
Sitting down at his desk, his headache gone, he examined the letter.
"It's been a while since I've gotten one of these" he thought to himself, "usually just transmit messages over the holo-net"

Warren adjusted himself to read the message under the light of the computerised wall panel that allowed him access to information from all over the galaxy. One of his ideas, though he doesn't take credit for it.

Opening the letter, he could tell it was probably from Yavin 4 and the Jedi temple there.
It read this:
Grand Master Warren

I have sent over at your request a new padawan learner to learn by your side.

We have high hopes from him, particularly so that we believe that he is right for you.

Thatch's background should be on the Jedi Database by the time you are reading this though I would like to point out that he is a long descendant of  Bobba Fett and is in possession of the various belongings of the legendary Bounty Hunter, including the ship Slave 1.

We hope to hear great things of him

Master An'Drak Keel
Yavin 4

"Well this will be interesting" Warren thought before beckoning to a passing Jedi who was roaming past his doorway
"Bring me Thatch and Caldif"

Warren started researching the two on his wall pannel.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Dark clouds gathering above the Jedi Temple... Dead and wounded men and women everywhere... An dead Jedi Knight, lying in a pool of dryed blood in some darkened room... Is it...???
With a start, Caldif returns from his meditating trance to reallity. Someone is knocking on the door. "Sir???" he stumbles out of bed and gives a command to the door, which slides open noiselessy. A young Jedi stands in the hallway. Caldif recognizes her. Lairya... yes, Lairya, Jedi Knight Lairya, that was her name. She is one of the Librarians, one of the keepers of the Holocrons, and every piece of information and evidence the Jedi had collected since the New Jedi Temple. "Grand Master Razot has called for you." He smiles at her. "Thanks for letting me know." He grabs his lightsaber and a second cape and leaves his room, which closes automatically behind him. Instead of leaving, Lairya walks with him for a bit.
"Is it true you are going on a quest with the Grand Master?"
"So it seems..."
"Where are you going???"
Caldif smiles. The Librarian types are always searching for information. "I... don't think I'm allowed to say that... Sorry, you will have to ask the Grand Master."
She smiles sadly and walks off, looking like she suddenly remembers something. "Where are you going?" Caldif asks, confused.
"Razot had asked for another Jedi to be brought to him."
"Who?"
"Padawan Tatch."
"Ah... Okay, good luck!" So, Thatch IS in fact going with them... Ah well, it's the Grand Masters choice.
Caldif quickly makes his way towards the Command-Centre, where Grand Master Razot will probably be.

• Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 04:38:20 PM »
Thatch looked up as the Knight from before walked into the area, along with another Jedi who he did not know. Standing up, he walked over to them and met them halfway, bowing in respect. "Greetings, Knights," he asked, glancing between Caldif and the mystery Jedi. "May I ask why you came here?"