The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16789 times)

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2012, 04:50:15 AM »
Warren picked himself back up, ignoring the powerful presence of this Sith Lords.
Using the force playfully, he tripped Serpington as he ran away, before igniting his lightsaber once again and standing in posture.
a certain grace could be seen in him, her was not going to be caught off guard by the force like that again.

Warren didn't say a word, only gave a cool like at Darth Fulgur as he released a Force Bubble, making it burst outwards creating an expanding ball of the force push.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:54:56 AM by MrRazot »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »
serpington rolled out of the trip, happily using the jedi on his shoulder to cushion the floor as he rolled. running he made it out of the temple without to much more attention. he looked up in time to see cero taking off and turning the fighter around, firing on the jedi ships docked around his masters transport. he dumped the unconcious jedi in the cargo hold of the stealth fighter cero had hidden before he arived. "damn jedi scum." he murrmered to himself carefully sitting in the cockpit and rubbing ointment on his burns, numbing his leg and back before taking off.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2012, 06:16:46 PM »
Darth Fulgur could sense the wave coming, but he could do nothing to stop it. Thinking quickly, he used the Force leap back just as the wave reached him. He flew back, altering his angle at just the right moment to land with his hind-paws against the wall, then pushed off, aiming at the Grand master, and bringing his lightsaber to bear, slashing down as he approached.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »
Warren lept at Darth Fulgur, letting his blade catch the Sith's, forcing the sabers to the side before turning his own off, resulting in Fulgur hopefully throwing him off balance as Warren is able to spin to keep his own balance and force push him.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
Darth Fulgur kept his composure, grabbing hold of the Warren and spinning in midair, throwing him to the ground.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2012, 06:48:42 PM »
Warren quickly recovered (like a power ranger :P) and readied himself.
"who are you and why are you here" he said in a calm voice, disguising the touch of exhaustion as he used the force to push Darth Fulgar before he fully landed.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2012, 06:54:48 PM »
Darth Fulgur chuckled at Warren's question. A number of possible answers occured to him, but he decided the truth was the most appropriate...at least part of it.
"I am Darth Fulgur, Dark Lord of the Sith," he said, then smirked. "And i am here by the will of the Force. Too long have the Jedi coveted the power they don't deserve and are unfit to hold. It is time that the Jedi burn in the fires of the Dark Side."
With that, Darth Fulgur blasted a fan of crackling Force energy at Warren, holding his lightsaber in his other hand, ready to strike.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2012, 07:05:48 PM »
(im assuming force lighting? :P)

Warren caught the lightning with his lightsaber, his saber absorbing it.
"why now?" he asked, putting his lightsaber away and began circling Darth Fulgur.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2012, 11:37:43 PM »
"You Jedi and your arrogance." Darth Fulgur chuckled as he circled in kind, placing his lightsaber back on his belt, but keeping his guard up.
"Can you not see the corruption? The arrogance in your ranks? I have seen the Jedi's so-called 'mercy' and 'protection.' You sit in your halls, a monument to your own lust for power, weak and lazy, while billions die elsewhere. You claim to protect the Alliance, when in fact, you are the cause of it's suffering. The Sith shall sweep you away, and usher in a new era of peace."

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2012, 03:39:29 PM »
"the sith have failed every time before, what makes now so different?" Warren said, discreetly influencing Darth Fulgur with the force as he continues circling him.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »
The attempted Mind Trick flustered Darth Fulgur, but only because it was a pathetic attempt. He shook his head with a smile.
"You really think i can be influenced so easily? And besdies, the Sith have succeeded numerous times. The Force is balance, and the Jedi have remained in power far too long, and therefore have thrown off the balance of the Force. It is time for the Sith to REIGN!"
Suddenly, he used the Force to create a whirlwind in the room, tossing rubble everywhere and crushing the walls. He directed some of the rubble through windows and the ceiling, using all the rage and passion he could muster to flare in the dark side of the Force. It would be felt by all, Force-sensitives and mortals alike. The Jedi would feel it more acutely, but it wasn't about that. He meant to send a message to the galaxy: the Sith had returned, and they were coming. With that, Darth Fulgur ran, heading for the nearest exit to the outside, pelting to his ship. He didn't know if the Jedi had followed him, but he didn't care. If he escaped, victory would be his, and the Jedi knew it.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:46 PM »
Warren was overcome by another headache and blacked out.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
(Aw, how anticlimactic.  XP )

Darth Fulgur dashed past dozens of Jedi, most were Padawans too young to know what he was, but others, whom he assumed were Knights, ignited their lightsabers and attempted to stop him. He cut them down without a second thought. Their appearances dwindled as he approached where his ship awaited him. They must have converged on their wound in the Temple, like blood flowing to a cut. He lowered the boarding ramp to his shuttle, then sped inside, preping the ship for take-off. He sent a message to Serpington to meet him at the Sith Temple on the planet they had named Elderion beyond the Rim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2012, 12:45:01 AM »
Thatch dashed into the hangar, which, ironically, was the one directly adjacent to the one that contained his ship. Taking out a beacon, he threw it at the ship as it was about to take off. The magnetic sensor started broadcasting immediately, completely undetectable by any means except for the gps unit in his armor.
Thatch watched the ship speed off, removing his helmet. It was then that he noticed the corpses.
"Dear god...." Rushing over, he saw that there was no hope... almost all of them had been sliced brutally in half except for one cat girl, most likely a Padawan hit by mistake, who was wincing and clutching her side.
Thatch sighed, collecting the lightsabers of the dead Jedi and using his force sense to lay them next to their owners, then gently kneeled down next to the girl.
"What happened?" he asked her.
The cat opened one eye.
"S-sith.... ran in... killed... all the... Jedi..." She winced. "Warren's... over there...."
Thatch nodded, placing a poultice on the injury. "Stay down, ok?" he said. "I'm going to go check on Warren."
Running over to the fox, he gently shook him. "Grand Master?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »
cero chirped in the ships cockpit, spotting the jedi throw something at the taking off ship. making the choice to go after the ship rather than try and hit him with the blasters, having used up all the missiles  on the ships, he launched a mine into the hanger and sped off. chirping a message to darth fulgur to detour to a set of coodinates on an isolated rock planet a few systems away, adding that his ship needed repairs before sending the same location to serpington.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."