The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16794 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2012, 01:18:18 AM »
Serpington's message came through, and Darth Fulgur acknowledged it, then made an inquiry about the Jedi.

*Is the Jedi secure? And the younglings?
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2012, 01:30:43 AM »
both serpington and cero replyed "i have the jedi. but i was forced to leave the younglings. the one in armour made me lose my composure. i am sorry master." cero sent his message to both ships, telling them both that he had managed to find three hiding on his way to the ship, and that they were sedated in the cargo hold of darth fulgur's ship.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2012, 05:14:05 PM »
He read the message from the droid, went to verify, then replied.

*Very well, i shall meet you at the rendevous coordinates. We shall discuss our next move from there.*

With that, he punched the coordinates for the planet into the navicomputer, then jumped into hyperspace.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2012, 12:10:58 AM »
Thatch's ears flicked up as the mine flew in. Thinking quickly, he used the Force on it to suspend it in midair, then moved it outside the hangar doors, drew a blaster, and shot it. The mine exploded safely outside the temple.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2012, 04:27:32 PM »
The rocky planet hung like debris in an ocean, dull brown and uneven, a chunk of floatsam in the galaxy. The only reason it was classified as a "planet" was because of the atmosphere that surrounded it, barely thick enough to allow most sentients to breathe upon it's surface. Other than that, it was at best an asteroid. And that is where Darth Fulgur set his shuttle down, next to another ship with Serpington standing over it, making repairs. Fulgur shut down his ship's systems, then proceeded out to meet Serpington.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »
Still unconcious, Caldif is plagued with dreams, visions send by the Dark side of the Force. He sees Lairya die, over and over, while nobody tries to help. Not Thatch, nor the Grand Master, nor anyone of his friends moves a finger to save her from Death. He tries to run towards her, rescue her, but is unable to move, to use the Force,  to think cleary. He sees her get beheaded, fried by blue lightening, shot, split in two by a lightsaber, get vaporized: any possible way his tormented brain can think of, or is told by the darkness that can be the Force.
And with every time she dies, a part of his soul dies with her...
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2012, 12:36:34 AM »
Leaving the young girl, whose name was Isabel, to watch over the Grand Master, Thatch went back and tried to wake Caldif....

and found him gone.

Thatch widened his eyes. "Oh dear..."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:59:26 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2012, 07:00:04 AM »
(cif he's with us in deepspace, you can't wake him up)

serpington wore a breathing aperatse, nearby the jedi he had captured was unconcious against some rocks with another breather keeping him alive. as soon as darth fulgur landed cero was up on his ship looking for whatever it was he saw attatch to it, soon finding and messing with the tracker, making the signal bounce around amongst the planets making it look like there are sevon of the  ship all going away from each other, none of them the ship itself. then sticking the trackr to a nearby rock. serpingtil doing general work on both the fighter and stealth ship, ignoring his master for the moment along with his wounds.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »
Darth Fulgur inspected Serpington's ship. It would take some time to repair fully. He used the Force to check on the condition of the captured Jedi. He was still unconscious. Nodding, he returned to his ship, then began to meditate. Using an ancient Sith spell, he entered the Jedi's mind and found roiling dreams, fear and anger tainting the subconscious air. He could feel the beginnings of the dark side festering and maturing in the young Jedi. Satisfied, Darth Fulgur pulled away, then simply let the Force flow through him.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2012, 01:00:34 AM »
Running back to the other hangar, Thatch quickly found Dovu. "Sir!" he said, running up. "Come with me, please."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »
Sitting in the cargo hold of his shuttle, Darth Fulgur opened the case of stolen Holocrons. He recognized one or two of them from his readings of ancient Sith tomes, but the rest, he would need to discover on his own. He removed on of the crimson pyramids slowly, as if the slightest ill-movement would shatter it. He set it on the ground and focused his Force energy on the crystaline structure. Soon, it began to glow, deep within it's depths. Suddenly, a hologram-like construct materialized above the Holocron. The image looked at Fulgur from the depths of of a dark black hood, and he could tell she was female. "I am Lumaya, Dark Lady of the Sith."
Darth Fulgur grinned, an evil look of hunger in his eyes, as he listened intently.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2012, 09:42:22 PM »
serpington finished working on his ship, checking on the other one aswell before going to check on darth fulgur. standing and watching the projection quietly, waiting for it to finish before saying anything.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2012, 03:28:47 AM »
Thatch chuckled to himself. "At least they never got the REAL holocrons," he thought, smiling at the slight of hand he had done, in which only a few of the ones the Sith stole were useful, and the most ancient and probably most vital ones were still safe.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2012, 10:59:54 PM »
After committing everything Lumiya's holocron had said, he let the light within it dim again, then rose and turned to Serpington.
"I believe," he said without preamble, "that we should return to the Temple, prepare ourselves, and train our newest recruit. The dark side is strong in him."
He paused, then continued, "And, there is the matter of your asencion. You have proven yourself worthy of the dark side, and it is time for you to take your Sith name. What are your thoughts?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »
Thatch walked back into the hangar and went over to Isabel, who was watching after the Grand Master.
"Is he alright?" he asked her.
She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "Yeah... he's been unconscious for a while now, though..."