The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16792 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2012, 12:56:12 AM »
Awakening from her rest, she instantly felt paranoid. Brilliant green eyes scan the room as she stands, walking through her home at a crouch. Hissing softly once everything was clear, she grabs her gear and heads out to the town. She would gather a few mech parts and then go on her next hired job. She meets with a couple of other bounty hunters that she sometimes has to clean up after or work with on more than one occaision. Now they had something important she needed, and would most likely kill them if they tried to haggle up the price.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2012, 04:34:01 AM »
"My master informed me of the incident. I wish I could tell you how he found out, but I do not know." Dovu said to Blizzard. "I search for him because thats what was asked of me. Just following my master's orders." He looked over and Thatch. "A Firefly 1500? Impressive. I would recommend an Ion engine if you're looking for more power, however it's bi-products can be....radioactive. Just make sure you're wearing the proper gear."

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2012, 10:39:12 PM »
"It's not either of those engines," Thatch said, continuing to walk. "It's actually both combined... I know that's kind of illegal, but it works great and there's no hazardous bi-products, and..." He suddenly noticed Blizzard. "Um... who are you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 02:34:54 AM »
*serpington waited till cero returned and climed into the stelth fighter before getting into his own ship. both ships taking off side by side and heading out into space. once out of the planets atmosphere cero jumped into towards coruscant while serpington turned towards tatooine instead* just got to go get some gear first
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2012, 06:28:20 PM »
Darth Fulgur decided to leave his apprentice to find her own way to Coruscant. His companions knew the plan, and he trusted them to know where to be and when: the Senate Distrcit, only a few kliks from the Jedi Temple's location. During the long jump to Coruscant, he set the auto-pilot and began to meditate, letting the Dark side flow through him, enveloping him in it's darkness.
*A long hyperspace jump later...*

Coruscant filled the transparasteel viewport of the cockpit, growing larger in view. Fulgur set a course for the Senate District's local hangar bay, then went back to the cargo hold to change into his nobleman's disguise. A great sense of excitment filled him, and he knew that soon, the secrets of the ancient Sith would be his.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2012, 06:31:14 PM »
"We have almost arrived.", Caldif says, as they walk deeper and deeper into the huge Temple, "The Command Centre is just around the corner. But I must warn you: the Grand Master is not himself these days... He looks... weak, and he is almost invisible in the Force... I don't know what it is but... Whatever, just keep an eye out, okay?"
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2012, 11:04:10 PM »
Thatch nodded. "Of course, Master Caldif," he said, nodding as they entered the Grand Master's office.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:19:13 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2012, 06:41:45 AM »
"I was wondering when you would all show up" Warren said, standing with arms crossed and the slightest of smiles as though he was keeping a joke to himself.
"however one of our brother's have gone missing..."
Warren noticed Dovu but carried on
"and we're going to go find him. I have ship ready for us to leave in the hanger. You can go ahead or walk with me there."
Warren casually walked out the room and towards the hanger bay, he felt cold, something was coming.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »
Having gotten away with the mech parts, she has left the other bounty hunters before a scuffle had broken out mong them. It seemed like anyone was willing to kill for these parts. She'd met little resistance on the way out, which was probably best do the whole meeting of bounty hunters. Stepping back into her home, she places the mech parts on a self along with various other prizes claimed. Now, it was time to go find and kill this Sith ad claim a reward for the job. Making her way to the star fighter, she pauses for a second, but jumps in and heads to Coruscant.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
"Yes Master..."
The hangar is in the Northern part of the Temple, and filled with personal and Republic owned starfighter, freighters and small transport ships. Caldif's personal freighter, the 'Hawkeye Stardiver', is being readied by the ground personnel in advance. "Grand Master, if it's alright with you, I would like to use my own spacefreighter. It is adequately weaponized, having a carbonized protonbeam, an torpedo launchbay, and three laser-turrets, and has far better armor and shields than any others in his class. It can stand it's own against a modern corvette, possibly even a eldery Stardestroyer."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2012, 04:20:55 AM »
Dovu followed behind the Grand Master, who seemed stressed out, so he didnt want to bother him with introductions. He felt a strong disturbance in the force, he knew something bad has happened, or was about to happen.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2012, 10:55:11 AM »
"If you deem it necessary" Warren said to Caldif, before continuing down the passage, passing his gaze across Dovu.

• Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »
Thatch headed right to Slave I after the meeting and paid the dockmaster, then climbed aboard, took off the outer robes, and slipped into his green-tinted Mandalorian armor. Helmet in arm and lightsaber at belt (with the lightdagger in a secret boot compartment), he went to the other hanger to check on the others.

"How are things going?" he said, walking up to Caldif.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »
"Pretty well, until now... My ship is warming up, ready for takeoff, but I got this weird feeling... The Force is trying to tell me something, but I can't put my finger on it..." Shakes his head. "Something... bad is coming... Evil... Be ready for anything, my friend... Anything."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2012, 12:26:05 AM »
Thatch nodded. "I know what you mean," he said. "I've had a strange sense of foreboding ever since I landed on this planet..." The cat nodded. "Right... you be ready too." He looked up at the stars. "Whatever it is, I sense that it shall show itself soon..." He looked back at the Jedi. "Master... could it be a Sith Lord?"