The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16780 times)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
"That indeed is a likely possibility. But we are here in the centre of Galactic Democracy. Do the Sith have enough men for such a job? Most unlikely, if you ask me... But still, what are they here for then? They could give us a huge blow if they made it into the Temple, true, but not one we can not prevail. I tell you, something is going on... and I can't seem to be able to put my finger on the right spot..."
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »
Thatch looked over at Caldif. "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2012, 01:20:00 PM »
Darth Fulgur chuckled. "Yes," he said, "Everything is in place, Serpington. Let us make our way to the Holocron Vault. Blow the charges."
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
 Suddenly, it dawned to Caldif: "... Of course!!! The Library!!! They seek our knowledge, no, our knowledge on the ancient Sith themselves!!! It is the most likely reason!!!" He turns to Thatch. "We must go to the Library!!! We must save the documents and our Jedi colleagues!!!” And Lairya…

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2012, 01:00:52 AM »
Thatch nodded. "And your librarian friend..." Thinking quickly, the cat activated his jetpack and grabbed Caldif, blasting forward. "Which way is it?" he asks.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2012, 02:07:53 PM »
"It's in the Westers wing of the Temple. Take a left here!!!" As they flew, Caldif opened a secure comlink to the Dovu. "Dovu! We suspect that there are Sith in the Temple!!! They are probably heading for the Library! Warn the Grand Master!!!"

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2012, 02:54:42 PM »
Darth Fulgur activated the detonator and blew the charges set on the other side of the Temple. He then proceeded to the Vault with Serpington and a cautious pace. If any Jedi were to show up, they were to act like panicked tourists...then kill them when their backs were turned. He sensed Jedi approaching the Library, so they had to move quickly.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2012, 12:10:53 AM »
Suddenly, Thatch flew right through the hole in the wall, hovering in the air so he could place Caldif down, then landing himself. ""Let me guess," he asked. "Spring cleaning?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2012, 02:06:03 AM »
*cero went off on his own to keep an eye out for jedi while serpington went with darth fulgur. he positioned himself on top of a book shelf, using sensors to look for anyone acting out of the ordinary after the explosion, firing of silent tranquliser darts into anyone still in the library. waiting for whatever is coming*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2012, 01:43:48 PM »
Darth Fulgur looked around the room, searching for the secret entrance to the Holocron Vault, knowing it would be concealed to the best of the Jedi's collective abilities. He reached out in the Force, searching the area for something...anything...to indicate some sort of concealment.
Finally, he found it. A shell of Force energy, surrounding an entire section of the Library. He moved over to it, drawing on the Force.
"Serpington, get down here," he called. With a surge of power and a flash of lightning, he blew through the barrier. The entrance to the Vault appeared out of thin air, and Darth Fulgur smirked.
"Come, Serpington," he said in a low, menacing voice, full of triumph. "The destiny of the Sith awaits."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2012, 07:43:49 PM »
as you wish master. *serpington followed calmly, his two lightsabers in hand as a message is chirped to him from cero through his com device* master, a few of the stupider jedi younglings are trying to hide in the library. would you like me to go back and herd them into your ship. having a few children to teath our ways couldn't hurt.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2012, 11:31:17 PM »
"Yes...yes, good thinking, Serpington. Meet me back here as quickly as you can. I will enter the Vault alone, for now. But hurry. The Ancient Sith will not wait for you."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2012, 12:18:43 AM »
"Oh won't they?"
Thatch stood nearby, just out of reach.
"Ok,  now that we've established that you two are sith, may I ask why you're here?" he said, tensing his muscles.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2012, 06:18:40 AM »
serpington looked ofer towards thatch without flinching "master remind me to fix that droid when we get back to base. and do not wait for me. i will go to the second objective and secure the crystels. but first...." his sabres lit up, the blue blades flashing as he dashed forward, leaping into the air and using force push behind him to propel himself forward and force pull on thatch to force him directly into the attack. "DIE!"

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »
Darth Fulgur nodded to his apprentice, then ran through the entrance to the vault. As a precaution, he used the Force to recreate the illusion barrier around the entryway. He was faced with a long, steep staircase, descending into darkness. Using the Force to bolster his stamina, he ran down the stairs, barely making contact with them as he raced to the Holocrons. Just in case, he removed his lightsaber from it's harness.