The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16782 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2012, 12:32:12 AM »
serpington looked ofer towards thatch without flinching "master remind me to fix that droid when we get back to base. and do not wait for me. i will go to the second objective and secure the crystels. but first...." his sabres lit up, the blue blades flashing as he dashed forward, leaping into the air and using force push behind him to propel himself forward and force pull on thatch to force him directly into the attack. "DIE!"
Thatch quickly drew his own lightsaber and activated it, barely deflecting the attack in time, then Force kicked off Serpington's chest and flipped backwards, landing on the ground. "You still didn't answer my question!" he said, jumping at Serpington and slashing at him only to injure.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2012, 01:35:20 AM »
serpington smirked, ctching onto the roof out of easy reach of the jedi and quickly blocking the counter attack "and now why would you think i would tell you anything. for all you know i'm just a robot covered in fake skin, or a jedi working undercover. the question is. who do you think is more important to stop, me who would just as willingly tire you out then leave as either kill you and claim it was the sith. or the sith himself who you just let lock himself in the holocron vult?" he laughed jumping down behind thatchand quickly leaping back out of the way of any attacks "so make your choice. fight me and he escapes. go after him, i escape. you don't have the time to get us both."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2012, 01:27:38 PM »
Darth Fulgur allowed himself a moment of awe as his eyes fell on the interior of the Holocron vault. The walls were lined with hundreds of pulsating crystaline constructs, ranging in size and shape, and each one a different shade of every color imaginable. In the center of the room was an alcove, dotted with the red pyramids of the Sith Holocrons. He could feel the power in the room; the knowledge of thousands of Jedi and Sith alike. And it would all be his. He moved forward slowly, savoring his victory.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2012, 02:42:39 PM »
"Thatch, you deal with this guy. I will try to stop the other Sith." Using the Force, he runs towards the entrance to the Holocron Vault.
I must be fast... Isn't Lairya at the Holocrons now???
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 02:50:21 PM by Colioli4 »
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2012, 06:12:57 PM »
He could feel the cloying presence of a Jedi approaching, racing down the stairs toward him. He decided to let the Jedi think he had caught him unawares...then kill him. Leaving the Holocrons for the moment, he leapt into the rafters of the low ceiling, then used the Force to create an illusion of himself where he had just been standing. He gripped his lightsaber tightly, waiting.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2012, 09:57:54 PM »
*with a sigh serpington let the other jedi get closer to the barrier* droids, so unreliable some times. how cero didn't spot you tw is beyond me. but i just thought you'd like to know he is fully armed and watching over about twenty of your younglings. *he didn't think it would stop the jedi running, but was more hoping it would distract him from the book on the floor flying at his ankle and make the decision harder for the one he was against*

(don't forget there's a barrier blocking your way colioli4, might hurt if you just slamed straight into it)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2012, 12:54:33 AM »
Thatch smiled. "Then you will escape." Suddenly, he kicked Serpington in the head and threw Caldif back. "Go save the younglings," he said. "I'll save your girlfriend." Wincing, he forced himself through the barrier using the force, then ran into the holocron room. He glanced back. "We shall meet again... Sith." With those words, he ran in, his senses at full function.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »
"She is NOT my... oh, never mind,,," Caldif quickly runs past the Vault, which is by a lost Force technique, sealed of by a wall of pure power. The droid is there, and so are the younglings. Caldif throws his lightsaber with a mighty Force blow at the heavily armed droid, hoping to catch it off guard.

Meanwhile...
Lairya walked down the stairs towards the Holocron Vault and the Sith inside. She is a bit scared, but also knows she is a good swordfighter and Force user. This was HER territorium. "Leave this place, Sith."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »
cero watched quietly as the jedi attacked a second droid which died without much of a fight, he quickly scuttled over to the man, being little more that a giant cockeroach in shape he moved quickly and stoped at his feet. chirping loudly to get his attention. meanwhile serpington rubed a little blood from his jaw and turned around, heading towards the main entrance of the libuary

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2012, 02:28:05 PM »
"What the..." With a push of the Force, Caldif tries to get the little droid away.

(Seriously, coakroach-size? Haha! Didn't expect that one  :P )

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2012, 11:42:11 PM »
(he's only a foot long and like 6 inches wide, so a very big roach XD)
cero stumbles a bit, chirping angrily as the two wing like sections on his back open and he fires a wall of knock out darts. serpington started gathering up the yunglings and calmly hearding them towards the hanger.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2012, 12:20:30 AM »
As he saw the librarian enter, he sensed a strong emotional conecction to...someone, closeby. Darth Fulgur decided to keep her away as leverage against the Jedi, crude, perhaps, but he needed a way out of here. So, using a Force suggestion from his perch, he put her to sleep and hauled her into the rafters. Suddenly, he heard footsteps, loud and hurried, coming down the stairs. He grinned maliciously as the armored Jedi ran in, lightsaber in hand, yelling at the apparition he had created.
As the Jedi leapt at the illusion, Darth Fulgur dropped down, lightsaber ignited, and sent a bolt of lightning at the Jedi.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
Just fast enough, Caldif is able to stop the darts mid-air using the Force. Seeing Serpington taking the younglings, he quickly jump over the little droid and heads after him, lightsaber swinging in Vaapad-style.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2012, 11:59:18 PM »
Suddenly, Thatch appeared directly behind the sith and kicked him in the back, the illusion he had made dissapearing. "Nice try," he said. "But I know that trick."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2012, 12:08:24 AM »
Darth Fulgur used the forward momentum to roll to a safe distance, then spun to face the Jedi. "Perhaps you Jedi aren't as weak as i thought." He flourished his lightsaber intracately, then took his ready stance. "Still weak, though." Fulgur lunged at the Jedi, weaving his crimson blade in a basket of slashes and stabs. He used a basic form to lure the Jedi into a false sense of security, allowing his concentration to be focused on a complex Force technique known as a "Force storm" to be unleashed later.