The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 3: The Brink)  (Read 48592 times)

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Furry Defence Force - Adventures
« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2012, 11:17:24 PM »
"Hehehe, thanks Cook. We'll start the mission after I finish this fight." Talos grabs a slice of cheesecake and takes a bite out of it, then, cheesecake in hand, looks at the blade Aeron has drawn. "Eh, I see. Full of surprises huh? Well, saying that you were full of surprises wasn't very surpising, meaning you actually WEREN'T full of surpises since you said something that wasn't surpising, but if you didn't say that you were full of surprises, you'd be surpising. Confused yet?" Talos smirks, and, still chewing on a piece of cheesecake, aims his word at Aeron with his left hand quickly. "Ya blinked. Surprising enough, Aeron?"

Talos grins cheesily, content with his witty backtalk.
"I myself am full of surprise. But, of course, you expected me to say that."
Talos traces a japanese symbol with the tip of his sword in the air, and the sword immediately glows with power.
"Blaster, stay back, pal." Blaster climbs out of Talos' pocket and runs back, watching the brawl.

(OutOfCharacter: Did you guys forget abot your feral friends you found in the middle of this mission?)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2012, 05:45:04 AM »
"hmmm figures, shut up and fight.
ASPEN blade no. 01725e"
 his blade does naught but crackle continuously with weak static discharge, his goggles still allowing him to see electrical activity, he feigns a miss on your left side, only to bring his paw back to jam a static needle in, tour right arm instantly goes entirely numb and useless

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2012, 02:37:30 AM »
(I'm not sure if that counts as godplaying since I could have dodged the static needle, yet you didn't give me a chance to, you just immediately jammed it in and it immediately took effect)

Talos' arm instantly becomes numb and it drops down, as his sword falls out of his hand.
"Heheh, I hope this isn't permanent. Remember, we're sparring."
Talos took anoher bite of cheesecake with his left hand, his good one. He then put his cheesecake slice back down on his plate, and picked his sword up off the ground with his left hand, then puts it in his right hand and lifts it up, despite the effects of the needle.

"Heh, needle tricks don't really do a lot for you. I'd say the odds are not in your favor. While you rely on high-tech gadgets and your ASPEN supercomputer, I have and always will rely on my fists, brain, and my sword. And what did I use to stop your needle? My brain. I always wear an extra layer of clothing under my shirt. The needle only went but so far. The thing you think you hit wasn't an arterie- it was the pocket of my shirt. It wasn't hard to fake a lifeless limb. Now, let's fight." Talos lifts his sword and makes an attempt to swing it down.

(I'd prefer we don't kill each other or the FDF will need to have a funeral for us. Just attempt to catch the person off guard.)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: September 14, 2012, 02:54:18 AM »
"actually i didn't miss, and you didn't avoid it, that was acupuncture....i can see your pressure points with the goggles, they have a higher electromagnetic field, being nodes for the nervous system, how do you think i broke that mans neck so effectively? i left him alive and his pain sensory intact...because i could see the nerves

this is what i wanted to do

nerve overload"

at this the needle actively begins creating static, sending a jolt through your arm, using electro-acupuncture  to overload the nerve signals, making your arms uselessness more permanent

"you won't be able to use that arm until i remove the charge....oh and it is barbed"

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
"Hm, I don't think you heard me correctly. You didn't miss at all. You didn't hit either. All you hit was the pocket of my shirt. When I said melee combat only, I meant melee combat only. No tricks like syringes or the like." Talos put his sword away. "I'll wait another time to fight you. Right now, I'm not gonna fight against such a dishonorable person as yourself."
Talos sighed, and took a bite of his cheesecake again. "Perhaps another time. Now, I just want to sit back, enjoy the cheesecake, and wait for the next mission briefing."

(waiting for next mission, dudes)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: September 16, 2012, 02:43:53 AM »
technically it is melee, i could have done the exact same thing with my wrist blades, but that would be permanent, as it would sever nerves, would you prefer that? and do not dare insult my honor, i was going to fight unarmed, it was you who drew the first weapon.

besides, -snaps the needle and pulls the locking pin, releasing the barbs on the needle and pulling it out- pressure points are not cheating, simply taking advantage of ones knowledge, and others weaknesses.

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2012, 03:37:48 AM »
"Alright, pressure points are cool, chill out, Dr. Serious. I didn't mean to insult your honor or whatever. Just shovin' a bit of sense in your head. But enough of that. We're not here to fight. We're members of the FDF, and that means we have to work together instead of against each other. And that's exactly what we're gonna do. Why do you have to be so serious, anyhoo? You a "army dog" or somethin'? You gotta let loose, ya know?"

Talos takes a bite of his cheesecake again. Out of everyone in the FDF, this guy has to be the most serious and grumpy out of them all, he thought. But attitude does not determine strength, and his ego, along with his attitude, may become his downfall.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: September 16, 2012, 11:03:06 PM »
"i am serious because i have good reason" he smiles softly "besides are we not helping one another by honing our fighting skills, how about....barepaw sparring, no pressure points?"

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: September 17, 2012, 12:01:29 AM »
"Eh, fair enough. Helping each other by honing our skills...can't argue with that. Perhaps another time, though." Talos grins. "I gotta get ready for the next mission! Okay, so I'll need my sword, a good 20 grenades, my pal Blaster, and a pistol. Sounds good."

"General Anoni, I am ready."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: September 17, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
i was born ready

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #310 on: September 17, 2012, 10:21:08 AM »
Well done soldiers!
We have our cheesecake and our platoon won't go hungry, I would like to congratulate each and everyone of you, but unfortunately there is no time.

NEW MISSION DEBRIEFING
We just got some intel from nation of Fur Affinity that something much more sinister is going on. After some, persuasion, and digging, we discovered the motives behind stealing the cheesecake, unfortunately, it was a decoy! Although the cheesecake was extremely important and it will aid us in our next adventure, BUT, it also had the side effect of distracting us. Listen Gentleman, I have some bad news, a corporation known as GodHatesfurs is starting a plot to eliminate the entire furry and scalie fandom. You see,  they have been planning a weapon of mass destruction known as the Depilis Device. The Depilis Device is a large low-orbit satellite that will emit large doses of radiation on the population. While the radiation is not exactly lethal, it will have the serious effect of causing every person to molt all their hair, or fur. This will cause everyones fur to fall off and furries will be no more! It is a plot to destroy the furry fandom, it will also bleach scales so the scalie side is also in danger!

Now, the first mission is we need to find out exactly WHERE the satellite is at any one time, so we need to go to the enemy radar array deep inside Russia, on top of some very cold and snowy mountains. This same radar relay was also used as a prison, so it is very highly secured, hundreds of guards with lethal weapons, it will be no easy task. They might of also captured some ally furries, so keep on the lookout! We have to have the element of surprise and there will be too many watches for an air assault, luckily the radar station is close by to the sea, so you'll be going via submarines into enemy territory. There you must infiltrate the radar station and find out how to locate the satellite, taking it down is another whole process. SO for now, your mission is to go to the Russian relay station and find out exactly where the satellites are!

The submarines are leaving at 0600, so get ready soldiers! As always, you can use the help of the local community if need be! God speed! I'll be there every step of the way to assist with the operation!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 10:24:03 AM by anoni »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline AlmarRaccoon

• Eager Elephant
  • Oh snap, do a little dance!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Brown, Orange, Red
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: New colors for my fursona :)
Re: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 2: The Depilis Device)
« Reply #311 on: September 17, 2012, 12:23:13 PM »
*On the submarine 1 mile off shore*
Should we organize a stealth team? They're pretty heavily guarded on all sides, but there is a small stream that flows into the base as their main water supply. We might be able to get in that way. If we do get in, then we'll end up in a filtration center. Once we're in we can figure out what to do next.
  • Avatar by: Casual-Dhole, I changed the colors up a bit though

4 Star Senior Officer

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2012, 01:37:41 PM »
ugh, underwater is no place for a wolf, i wish foreign relations were improved in the assasin network, it seems as if i have very limited acess to their systems, however i was able to get a feed from their surveilence, jam their sonar, and disable the inner turrets, thanks ASPEN, they won't know we are here, we can watch their movements, and they will only have outer defences, other than the gaurds inside. i can attempt to take out the rooftop gaurds.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #313 on: September 17, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »
*On Radio*

I have transponders in your fur, so I can track your every movement and give you pointers.

Now whitewolf, the key here is the element of surprise, before we get things to go loud, we need to know where we need to go. Use ASPEN to do a sweep of the camps navigation perhaps? Remember, system administrators might be on the lookout for hackers, don't let them know you're in the system until the first shot is fired.

Also going through the stream sounds like a good idea, I've told the captain to sale us there, you'll be going topside in 5 minutes, whitewolf you won't be in the water long. Now don't stay in the water too long guys, it's very cold.
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #314 on: September 17, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »
Cook has changed into a black wetsuit and Scuba equipment, and also equiped with a silenced ACR and Desert Eagle. "Ready for combat! Commander, I can get into the water earlier and scout the beaches before the main force arrives, if you allow me."
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.