The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 3: The Brink)  (Read 48577 times)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
Re: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 2: The Depilis Device)
« Reply #435 on: December 13, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »
~callsign confirmed~
 "i'm sorry but i believe I owe everyone here an explination, I could never have gotten into the assasins coven if I was a girl, much less trained, so I did the easiest thing I could, I stopped being Aurora, I became Vladamir" she dragged herself closer to him
"besides, you wouldn't shoot a defenseless crippled female would you?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Lance Corpral J.Luther

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine, Breed Is Currently Unknown
  • Coloring: His fur consists of a rough, thick slightly cut black, With many scars mainly on his arms, chest and his face and muzzle clearly shown on his armor.
  • Height: 5"9 ft
  • Weight: 11.4 St
  • Build: Through personal and overall intense training Delta is rather muscular but slightly below average on height.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Im Baaaaaaaaaack! >:D
« Reply #436 on: December 13, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
Delta Grinned fertiously inside his helmet, his voice changed to a deadly serious tone, unrelenting and brutal to hear, he replied harshly.

"You wouldnt beleive it would you.. How some people see eachother at first...."
Two small very bright yellow "eyes" looked at her gleaming through his visor...What was this thing behind the thick steel skin?!
The Old Lie... "Dulce Et Decorum, Pro Patria Mori..."

Guardian MECH- Experimental Heavy Unit

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox.
  • Coloring: Ashen.
  • Height: 5ft 5
  • Weight: 8.7st
  • Build: Short and agile.
« Reply #437 on: December 13, 2012, 06:13:27 PM »
Echo froze in the doorway, wearing greassy, oil splotted grey oeveralls; a teeth bearing scowl on his oil splatted, light grey fur. "Delta..." He hissed under his breath as the wrench dropped out of his hand and made a defening bang, as he stormed toward Conflict, yellow eyes burning.
"I told him about this... But did he listen? Does he ever listen?" He growled as he cracked his knuckles together. He approached Conflict and slammed his fist against the hull several times. "DELTA! WHAT DID I SAY!?" He barked as he stared up at the filthy machine. "Get out here rigt now! And don't pretend you can't hear me like last time!" His eyebrows were narrowed like daggers as his fist clenched around a nearby mop.
"I specificly told you not to get this thing dirty!" He groaned almost to himself before shouting up at him again. "You know, cleaning this thing is like cutting the grass of six acres of fields... WITH SHEARS!" He screamed as he kicked a bucket of water at the hull.

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
  • Coloring: His fur consists of a rough, thick slightly cut black, With many scars mainly on his arms, chest and his face and muzzle clearly shown on his armor.
  • Build: Through personal and overall intense training Delta is rather muscular but slightly below average on height.
« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2012, 06:25:48 PM »
Delta Had been leaning on Conflict with his Huge sidarm still in hand, hearing that annoying voice once again, for oce it was good to hear, sighing he turned to him, holstering  the handcanno he spoke i a emotionless and toneless voice through his helmet to his brother, knowin this would be a seen to everyone there he attempted to calm him odwn with his very high expectations with the following.

"Well....Want a bigger mop?" Delta seemed pretty calm in the face of a thousand suns he called his Brother, But that is for another time to explain.
The heat coming from Delta was astonishing, like a walking radiator ndicating a hard fight, taking a yawn and a good strech he ruffled the hair of his slightly shorter brother, wiping some small amounts of blood, his owm into his hair, he idnt know he was bleedig at all, and he was to tired to care, he needed a swim and bad to cool down fromConflicts masive heat problems the prototype was experiancing.

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: December 13, 2012, 06:40:37 PM »
Echo growled as he dug the nails of his left hand into the palm of it. "Your hand is like a furnace..." He hissed sharply before snaping his body to face him. "You worked her too hard again, diddn't you? I told you what would happen..." His voice was breaking, as if he was doing everything in his power to not go ballistic.
"If that happens again, I'm going to replace thoes tesla coils for something alot less helpfull... And I'll decrease the number of weapons..." He threatened. "You are a piece of work, brother." He said before turning back at Conflict and quivering in his boots as he stared up at it. "So. Much. Dirt..." He whimpered.

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: December 13, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »
Delta sighed hearing him pinching the bridge of his muzzle shaking his head and  crossing his arms at the sight.
"A bit of dirt hurt no one, just leave it be..." he skipped about being over worked and doing the machine in with him. He watched his brother freak ou at the Mess, not telling him of the female inside the mech after what he said nor the pile of vomit with two microchips inside it, she was wearing his overalls, after guiding a missle towards conflict with her strapped on it, Delta had found her without clothes uncontious, and decided to dress her to save her own embaressment. Looking at his hand for a little while he started to think....was he really over working himself again?

Offline Master Sgt. Ember

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: All Powerful Chinchilla
  • Coloring: Gray fur, mousy face
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: Approx~ 180
  • Build: Curvy and Lanky
  • Currently: Wanting to run a Roleplaying game
« Reply #441 on: December 13, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »
((Okay... Sorry for the confusion, but disregard my old posts... I'm official in the FDF as the Heavy Exo Suit Sargent. I'll introduce myself at the base...))

Ember sat on the bouncing transport truck, one of the three in the convoy to the FDF base her and her team had been assigned to. Steel company must have really been in a rough time if they had been sent to some Jungle base. Her Heavy Exterior-Armor Combat Suit jangled around behind her in the truck. She scratched at her short hair, sighing. She missed her friends back at Main command. All the other Heavy Shock troops were left back, going to some of the bigger encampments, while she was sent to some other one.

She let her legs dangle, her boots occasionally pinged by gravel. She grinned though at the prospect of adventure. Who knew? Maybe something good would come out of it.

"Xxxxxtttcchhh... Sarge, two mikes till we hit the encampment. Might want to get suited up. First impressions and all."

Ember reached down and picked up her crackling radio. "Got it Oddball. Get Twitch, Spade, and Jugs into their own suits. Ember out."

She leaned back, her sinewy muscles lifting her fox body up. As she stood in front of her 10 foot power suit, she stroked the decal of a fiery nymph holding a flamethrower that was on the shoulder plate. She stepped up onto the footpad, lying back into the body shaped cockpit. The front of it hissed as the hydraulics lowered the chest plate down, thereby causing the helmet to close over her head. The screen inside booted up, and she saw the four other members of her squad logged in and running.

"Time to make good impressions. I bet the infantry here haven't even seen heavy troopers before"

The trucks pulled up into the compound, their back canvas flapping, as five figures, each easily 10 foot tall, stepped out and made a loud thud as their metal boots hit gravel. The biggest, the one with the decal of a fire nymph, stood in the center, holding its huge T-14 Impaler Gauss rifle by the handle loosely, as a gruff female voice came through the speakers on the suit.

"Any of you grunts know who the commanding officer is and where I can find him or her?

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: December 13, 2012, 07:54:53 PM »
Turning , Delta saw the large tin suit as he liked to of called them, and inside he began to chukle, leaning on his Mech, Conflict. He'd seen an exo suit before. but this was just bareable, impressive but, he always found them pathetic, hiding behind a shell of armor and syntetic muscle and hydralics he found cowatdly, wthout a care in the world, but fighting in Conflict was diffferant, being the biggest target their ment he was easier to aim at unless he manuvered, and drew more fire along with the heat problems he had which almost kills him everytime. Staring at the machine, he walked past, giving a small slip with a tiny dropof blood to his Brother Echo, to unlock the dors, he shook his head as he walked past, entering the door his brother based out from in shock of the state of the mech, not bothering to answer the tin suited female, muttering "Tincan.." as he walked past so only she could hear, his hands in his pockets, he needed to find a pool as his body was physicaly and visably steaming from the heat

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: December 13, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »
Ember heard the comment, seeing by the offenders marks he was a Mech pilot, turning she spat a remark back.

"Hey, mister target practice. You just compensating for something in that hunk of tinfoil you call a mech or are you gonna fight on the front lines like a real soldier."

She hated mech pilots. They always thought they were hotshots with their Goliath machines. They had never truly been on the front lines, with soldiers dying and fighting. Big shiny toys.

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: December 13, 2012, 08:12:35 PM »
Delta stopped in his tracks, chuckling he extended ahand "Finally, somone with the guts to talk back...its been a while fo somone to do it back.." His epxresstion was hiden by his armored mask, but two yelow lights seemed to almost look at her dmly though his visor, he responded back firstly before continuing

"Big toys for big boys,  Sargent, Hnhnhn.. Bigger guns do more damage, not like your lttle toy gun their,  GR? Really? A little magnetic pulse some egg heads find and weaponis into that thing? Hahanhnhn..."

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: December 13, 2012, 08:17:41 PM »
Ember laughed back, her voice box making her voice low and gravelly.

"Son, it's not about how big the bullet is, it's how you use it. Of course you realize the bigger they are the harder they fall. You may have all the fancy guns, but I assure you, you will be happy to have us on your side. My team specializes in busting armor.
"

She reached back and shook. "Just don't lag behind too much. I don't want to wait too long for you to drag your metal carcass across the battlefield
"

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
« Reply #446 on: December 13, 2012, 08:28:23 PM »
Oh believe me, She moves faster then the helo over there" Nodding towards the black helo the soldies were in.
Delta smiled, the first ime he had in such a long time. he carried on talking.

"Thats what everyone Ive met has said, or along those lines and when they see everything decimted into a red hot pulp they think differant when it moves from one side of the battlefeild to the other in a few seconds, and even doing that it can kill with the boosters, just, it gets hot...and I mean hot, I Was created to withstand tha-" Delta stopped instantly as soon as he reliased what he said, hoping she handnt notied he guled deply, his eyes widening trying nto to make it seem obvious, he nor his brother resembled closly to eachothers armor and appearnce, just his brother, Echo had lighter armor and more ballistic fibre for aglilty.... Somthing wasnt normal, or right with the two....

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: December 13, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »
Echo clambered into the Mech, with violent, violent cusses being muttered under his breath. Not long aster, he clambered back out, storming toward Delta, his yellow eyes flaring. "Delta..." He hissed at him, ignoring the other as he shot daggers at him, with his wrench gripped tightly in his hand. "Explain that mess..." He hissed, rudely dismissing the lesser scrap of metal. "Explain yourself, well, and I won't skin you alive and use your pelt as a mop..."

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: December 13, 2012, 08:53:48 PM »
Delta tured his head to hir brother over his shoulder, letting go of the hand which he had in a very tight grip he explained with a tonless voice.

"Go have a second look in there, grow a pair, and then come back, Got it!" Delta had changed his voice halfway through, getting slightly agitated from both the heat and his brother, clenching his fists slightly, his slightly enraged voice blasted through his mic, he'd never been this annoyed before with his brother ever, so this was a rarity to see.

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: December 13, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »
Ember chuckled.

"The creator may have made your suit fireproof, but under that helmet you are just as toasty as any one of us." She let go of the handshake.

"Faster than a Helo, maybe. But defiantly not as stealthy. Sorry, but you kinda stick out on a battlefield. You may think your gallant for being the bullet sponge but trust me, everyone is glad its not their job. Just don't get yourself killed out there. I don't want to have to clean up and salvage you for parts. I've had to do that before when mech pilots get too cocky."

She hefted up her T-14.

"Oh and never insult a woman's gun. This thing can punch through mech armor like butter, don't care how thick it is. Now if you wouldn't mind, who is your CO. My team is ready to get into the fight."