The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 3: The Brink)  (Read 48574 times)

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox.
  • Coloring: Ashen.
  • Height: 5ft 5
  • Weight: 8.7st
  • Build: Short and agile.
Re: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 2: The Depilis Device)
« Reply #450 on: December 13, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
Echo's knucklees strained as he clenched his fists. "Well put it this way:" He growled. "If you want that vomit stinking out the mech, then fine, have it your way. Because I am not cleaning that up. I am your brother, and the only person who can stand your sorry ass enough to actualy maintain that mech." He hissed before taking a single breath. "Today, has been so frustrating." He croaked before snapping his head toward the other. "Who's the tincan?" He asked sternly.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:15:26 PM by Specimen 35-Echo »

Offline Lance Corpral J.Luther

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine, Breed Is Currently Unknown
  • Coloring: His fur consists of a rough, thick slightly cut black, With many scars mainly on his arms, chest and his face and muzzle clearly shown on his armor.
  • Height: 5"9 ft
  • Weight: 11.4 St
  • Build: Through personal and overall intense training Delta is rather muscular but slightly below average on height.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Im Baaaaaaaaaack! >:D
« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »
After snapping at his brother he sighed facing the female again.

Experiment 34-Delta...." He muttered, He must of come across her target list oce or twice, he was and stil is the most deadlyist Mecha pilot out their, With the Prototype "Conflict" hed never been shot down once, with the many feats he had done with the mech the were once thought to be imposisble by all means, Delta had killed many from both sides of the war ranging from the hundreds to the hundred thousands of deaths he had been responcible for. orgianlly being a Merc, but a guinie pig home grown from Cerberus Labs, with his brother, Echo he would of been a top priority target if listed which was likly considering her skill and rank. Delta couldt keep it back anymore from the people he will be fighting side by side with, He was the first living classed WMD. (Weapon of Mass Destruction.) He ignored his pesky brother for the mommet that could make or break them in seconds, waiting tensly, his hand well away from the massive side arm he held around his waist.

Post Merge: December 13, 2012, 09:22:38 PM
After snapping at his brother he sighed facing the female again.

Experiment 34-Delta...." He muttered, He must of come across her target list oce or twice, he was and stil is the most deadlyist Mecha pilot out their, With the Prototype "Conflict" hed never been shot down once, with the many feats he had done with the mech the were once thought to be imposisble by all means, Delta had killed many from both sides of the war ranging from the hundreds to the hundred thousands of deaths he had been responcible for. orgianlly being a Merc, but a guinie pig home grown from Cerberus Labs, with his brother, Echo he would of been a top priority target if listed which was likly considering her skill and rank. Delta couldt keep it back anymore from the people he will be fighting side by side with, He was the first living classed WMD. (Weapon of Mass Destruction.) He ignored his pesky brother for the mommet that could make or break them in seconds, waiting tensly, his hand well away from the massive side arm he held around his waist.

Okay Basing Exeriment 34-d is me, hate the mod button not working now and agai T^T
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:22:38 PM by Specimen 34-Delta, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
The Old Lie... "Dulce Et Decorum, Pro Patria Mori..."

Guardian MECH- Experimental Heavy Unit
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2012, 10:17:23 PM »
Echo had half the mind to hit Delta.

But instead turned around and began his walk out the door. "have fun cleaning up that mech... And if that woman leaves any kind of mess on them overalls, I'll get rid of that radio I installed..." He groaned as he slammed the door closed behind him and muttered. "I'd like to see him have to clean that piece of scrap everyday..." He muttered to himself.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #453 on: December 13, 2012, 11:13:35 PM »
Aurora half stumbled-half fell out of the mech, starting to regain leg movement "sorry it will be another 45 minutes before I can regain full movement, that thing is hot inside, what kind of cooling system and insulation do you use? Oh and thanks for the overalls, I couldn't get all the vomit cleaned, but I got the chips, and I believe the CO you are looking for is general annoni"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Master Sgt. Ember

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: All Powerful Chinchilla
  • Coloring: Gray fur, mousy face
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: Approx~ 180
  • Build: Curvy and Lanky
  • Currently: Wanting to run a Roleplaying game
« Reply #454 on: December 13, 2012, 11:26:37 PM »
After hearing the tincan comment again, Ember barked happily after Echo. "Hey watch your language around real soldiers, scrap monkey."

She turned back to Delta and the new female.

"Okay then, does anyone know where this general is? And if not is there a hangar where me and my crew can claim for our own?"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2012, 12:17:29 AM »
"I could direct you...but I would apreciate answers to my questions first"

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2012, 12:36:27 AM »
The banter of the group faded away as Snow slipped inside and headed for his quarters. He popped the mags and chambered rounds from his weapons, a trusty M4 and his prized M1911 pistol. He opened the door and set the guns on the desk and reached around underneath for Excalibur, setting it on the desk and cracking a fresh water bottle, filling it halfwa. He then pulled a baggie of green herb from his boot and within a minute it was ground, in the bowl, and on fire.

Relaxation swept through his body, his every nerve tingling pleasantly, his every worry becoming impossible. With his post-op ritual complete, Snow stepped back out of his room, looking for the nearest place for a drink.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2012, 01:44:16 AM »
Ember looked towards the woman.

"You mean the mech? Dunno. Mech's shouldn't run hot unless they are on."

Offline AlmarRaccoon

• Eager Elephant
  • Oh snap, do a little dance!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Brown, Orange, Red
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: New colors for my fursona :)
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2012, 02:55:20 AM »
*Approaches Delta and Ember*
Take it easy Delta, we want to make friends not enemies here. And as for Ember, Delta just saved us all during that evac, so he knows what he's doing when it comes to combat. The point is that soon we'll have to rely on each other, so let's set aside our differences and work as a team instead of starting a war here at home base.
  • Avatar by: Casual-Dhole, I changed the colors up a bit though
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

4 Star Senior Officer

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2012, 03:37:14 AM »
Ember punched Almar lightly (or as lightly as a combat suit can punch) in the shoulder.

"Hey come on its all in jest. Mechs are badass. I just think their pilots are hotshot guys who fly by the seat of their pants."

She laughed.

Offline Lance Corpral J.Luther

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine, Breed Is Currently Unknown
  • Coloring: His fur consists of a rough, thick slightly cut black, With many scars mainly on his arms, chest and his face and muzzle clearly shown on his armor.
  • Height: 5"9 ft
  • Weight: 11.4 St
  • Build: Through personal and overall intense training Delta is rather muscular but slightly below average on height.
  • Currently: Im Baaaaaaaaaack! >:D
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »
As she seemed to of let his name fly, he took a sigh of relief, finally someplace he can call home for once.

"I... Thanks Almar..."

He saluted the mechnised infantry unit before going after his brother, Nodding to Aurora before he left, Leaving the mech open for everyone to see if they wanted, or even use it as a sauna. After a while he gave up looking for Delta, Smelling somthing strange, but extremly calming in the air he followed the strong scent to a room, knocking on the solid door lightly, he took it to be one of his squad mates during the previous battle, and was calming down and Delta had wanted to meet each member personally, and to try and make friends, like the Sergant outside hoplessly asking everyone for the Commanding Officer and was almost getting no result until somone answered
Delta was still bleeding absent mindedly, he couldnt feel anything but if anyone saw him, some was dripping from his shoulder down to his armored hand, triclking down almost as thin as water, coming from a small section of his armor pad which seemed to be broken slightly with a section brittaly shattered off looking like glass had smashed instead of a high density metal.
The Old Lie... "Dulce Et Decorum, Pro Patria Mori..."

Guardian MECH- Experimental Heavy Unit

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2012, 07:35:41 PM »
After a breather, Echo decided to try and calm down a bit and try and atleast clean "Some" Of the dirt that Delta had clouded the Mech in.
He rubbed his temples with two fingers as he walked back through the door, onto the heli port. He took a quick glance at the others. Not trying to become noticed, he grabbed a bucket of water and mop as quietly as he could, and headed toward the Mech that was stil blazing like a furnace.
Trying not to weigh in the balance of his frustration; he breathed in sharply. As he approached the mech, he gently placed the mop and bucket on the floor, before flipping up a laptop and leting his fingers dance gently over the keys, as sat with his legs crossed on te floor and the laptop sitting on his lap.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
 Aurora walked up silently behind echo, she had switched out the borrowed overalls for a  comfortable bathrobe that sheusually only wore when alone, but hell her secret was already out "your brother is a bit of a meathead isn't he? So what kind of coolingdoes this thing run? And what are you coding? I may be able to help"

Offline SilverBane

• Avid Aardvark
  • Du Hast Mich!
  • Species: German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 168
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Thinking of someone<3
« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2012, 11:23:02 PM »
((Sorry for the delay guys, been a rather crazy week for me))

At last, home. He sighed then stepped off the chopper with the help of the medical crew who ran to help the wounded off. Zan was balanced against the medic and taken to the medical wing of the base. His knee hurt like hell and his shoulder throbbed a bit. Willy gave Zan back his pistol before he himself was rushed away. Zan stuck the pistol in the holster then limped to the medical room. There his knee was fixed and he couldn't feel a thing. It would be feeling pretty good tomorrow though. His shoulder was patched up but the bleeding had already stopped. When he was released he went to his room and sat on the bed. Unloading his pistol and setting it on the dest with a cleaning kit.

"Ill clean it when I get back" He said to himself as he stripped down, grabbing a towel off the chair and then went to the showers. Even after he was cleaned up, he stayed in the shower a good thirty minute. Letting the warm water calm his nerves and relax his muscles. He ignored everything in his head and drowned out the screams, the gun fire until all he could think about was nothing. He sighed then stepped out and dried off before heading back to his room, the towel wrapped around his waist to cover his lovelies.

When he is his room he put on a pair of shorts and sat in the chair. Enjoying the moments of nothing but quietness before he cleaned his pistol. While he took the weapon apart he turned on the music and listened as he worked.

~Light Machine Gunner, Airborne Division~

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2012, 11:24:50 PM »
Echo jumped, almost droping the laptop. "Agh, don't creep up on me like that..." He hissed. "Respect from him lacks, but despite how any times you tell him not to do something; he does it..." He muttered as he readjusted himself into a more comfortable position.

"The mech's cooling system uses one which kind of reacts like a hydroelectric powerstation. Once the heat intensity reaches it's barrier, it uses a liquid-gel to cool the systems." He sighed. "The cooling system is ancient, and the heat it so intense, before it can be used, it evapurates the gel!" He stopped typing for a second and tilts his head a little. "The mech needs a new cooling system, the thing is too faulty and doesn't drop the temperature as much as I'd like."

He gestures toward the laptop. "And here, I have complete control of the mech's systems. I wouldn't be able to pilot this thing from here though, otherwise I wouldn't have Delta in the cockpit." He began typing again as he disabled the music radio from the mech. "But I can control the energy efficiency of the mech if I share power through the thing at fair jules for the necessary componant..."

He places the laptop on the floor and stands up beore turning to face the guest. "I'm Echo, pleasure to make your aquaintence." He extended out his hand to her. "And I take it, you're the one who desecrated the inside of Conflict with your vomit?"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:31:24 PM by Specimen 35-Echo »