The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 3: The Brink)  (Read 48572 times)

Offline Master Sgt. Ember

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: All Powerful Chinchilla
  • Coloring: Gray fur, mousy face
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: Approx~ 180
  • Build: Curvy and Lanky
  • Currently: Wanting to run a Roleplaying game
Re: Furry Defence Force - Adventures (Act 3: The Brink)
« Reply #495 on: December 16, 2012, 08:24:00 PM »
Ember heard that over the radio, and stopped. She sighed.

"Hey team, go on ahead, set up at the drop zone. I'm gonna help Echo."

Steel company nodded, Ember placed her guns on the chopper. Her exo suit was originally designed for heavy lifting, and her paws could be useful. She made her way back to the mech Conflict.

"Hey you said you needed a hand?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Lance Corpral J.Luther

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine, Breed Is Currently Unknown
  • Coloring: His fur consists of a rough, thick slightly cut black, With many scars mainly on his arms, chest and his face and muzzle clearly shown on his armor.
  • Height: 5"9 ft
  • Weight: 11.4 St
  • Build: Through personal and overall intense training Delta is rather muscular but slightly below average on height.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Im Baaaaaaaaaack! >:D
« Reply #496 on: December 16, 2012, 09:07:33 PM »
Delta made his way carrying his own SA80 Mark X and his brothers much older rifle, the Mark II verstion, coming into the bay which Conflict had been held since they landed, he could hear the faint stomps of a familer kind coming the same way, jogging to Conflict now, He opened up the Loading dock for the ammunition and supplies, soon enough after checking a few things, he slammbed his metal fist on the Co-pilots door, waiting to give his brother his present with a small smirk.
The Old Lie... "Dulce Et Decorum, Pro Patria Mori..."

Guardian MECH- Experimental Heavy Unit

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox.
  • Coloring: Ashen.
  • Height: 5ft 5
  • Weight: 8.7st
  • Build: Short and agile.
« Reply #497 on: December 16, 2012, 09:46:26 PM »
Echo nodded at Ember. "Yeah, you'd be a big help." He nodded at a nitrogen tank that was slightly smaller than her suit. "I trust you'd be able to replace the liquid-gel supply with nitrogen without me holding your hand, right?"

Before he could get a reply, he was startled to see his brother banging on the co-pilot's door. From behind, Echo cleared his throat to get his attention. "What are you doing?" He asked irritably. "Trying to make my job harder I presume?"

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #498 on: December 17, 2012, 12:35:50 AM »
Snow woke up a couple hours later, his body ached more than it did when he went to bed. He sat up on the edge of the bed before standing and stretching his hands almost to the ceiling. He rummaged through his closet for his desert camo, and grabbed the tan combat vest to go with it. His head, however, he left bare. If he had a problem with killing his own kind, chances were so did the enemy.  Their hate was based on rumours and hearsay, and Snow was pretty confident they'd turn on "M" when the facts got out.

Snow left his room, grabbing his weapons, and a cigar from the box for after the mission on his way out. He whiffed the Dominican tobacco up and down, taking in every bit of joy and pleasure while he could. He made his wa out to the helipad, taking a seat on the smaller chopper. He was ready for the mission.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline furrygirl123

• Dancing Dragon
  • im tired
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: shapeshifter/ demigod/ shadow
  • Coloring: jet black
  • Height: 6foot11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: strong
  • Currently: purrrrfect
« Reply #499 on: December 17, 2012, 12:42:22 AM »
(can i join?and if so, can i be a skilled recruit?)
i love music           /////
                         ///////////
                        /            /
                       /            /
                      d           d

click on them plz, if you dont they will die!!!

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #500 on: December 17, 2012, 12:50:57 AM »
(I'm sure you can, refer to the Furry Defence Force thread in the general section. I'd link you but can't coy/paste on xbox IE :( )

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #501 on: December 17, 2012, 03:19:54 AM »
Aurora woke up blearily in the dark lab, the emergency power was on and there was a charred  spot  on the table, in it sat what looked  like a set of two braclets and two anklets  "well let's hope this works..." she clipped on the braclets  "Aspen? How are liking your new home?" ~data link sucçesful, upgrades installed, system. Uploading... wow! I love it, glad to see you  are ok~  "down to business, is the new Kinetic Integration Velocity  Augmentation running? Run diagnostics."~no need KIVA is already awake~ at that instant a twin to ASPEN floated above the anklets "KIVA are you operational" the hologram nodded "Good" she put the  anklets on and ran out of the room  at  somewhere around 200mph and was in the hangar in an instant, she promptly tried to stop and slammed into the wall "ugh KIVA dial down the power a bit"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Master Sgt. Ember

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: All Powerful Chinchilla
  • Coloring: Gray fur, mousy face
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: Approx~ 180
  • Build: Curvy and Lanky
  • Currently: Wanting to run a Roleplaying game
« Reply #502 on: December 17, 2012, 04:29:57 AM »
"Pfft. Of course. What do I look like a rook?"

Ember took the nitrogen tank and went to replace it, her motors whirring as she worked with the device. She always had been good with machines.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #503 on: December 17, 2012, 09:17:13 AM »
*While the others were tending to their many mechanisms and routines, Anoni stood at the far end of the base, silent and simply staring into the sky. Anoni seemed burdened, like there was something he was not telling the recruits, he looked in the sunset, not showing a hint of emotion, quiet, not happy, not sad, not busy, not lazy, just staring, cold, emotionless into the sky. Anoni then picked up his radio and sent a command to all the troopers.*
"You leave in 30 minutes, I want you all prepped and ready by the time the choppers engines are running hot"
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #504 on: December 17, 2012, 11:28:31 AM »
Luggz scanned the horizon through his binoculars, seeing nothing he lowered them and reached into his pocket pulling out some tatty photographs showing FDF members torturing and murdering innocent foxes. He gazed sadly at them wondering how he could have been so blind. He wanted to thank who ever sent the photos but had no idea who it was. The only way to show his gratitude now was to eliminate the FDF terror cell.
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
  • Coloring: His fur consists of a rough, thick slightly cut black, With many scars mainly on his arms, chest and his face and muzzle clearly shown on his armor.
  • Build: Through personal and overall intense training Delta is rather muscular but slightly below average on height.
« Reply #505 on: December 17, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
Delta spun the older rifle around his finger, putting it in clear view of his younger brother looking over his shoulder, he watched his reaction, knowing or still hoping that he loved older tech to do with the homeland instead of the much more science influenced tech like Conflict and even Delta's body, but saving that explanation for another time.

"Early Christmas Present, I think.." 

He chuckled with a warm smile only Echo could see through the mask thanks to the holographic imaging ejects inside his eyes along with his many scars and torn up skin, It was rare for Delta to smile like that.
Pressing the button to take his Blood sample to open the Pilot cockpit, He watched the door quickly shift open with a small bleep to confirm.

Offline Steine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox.
  • Coloring: Ashen.
  • Height: 5ft 5
  • Weight: 8.7st
  • Build: Short and agile.
« Reply #506 on: December 17, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »
A smile edged on the corner of Echo's lips as he placed the laptop on a workbench next to him and grabbed the rifle. He chuckled as his thumb hit the mag release, and he peered into the clip, but seeing a lack of ammo.

He slid the clip back in and cocked the chamber back. He paused for a second beore bringing the barrel to his brother's head and pulling the trigger, a small click echoing lightly in the hanger.

"Thanks." He chuckled as he pressed the rifle into his brother's chest. "Load it up and stick it in Conflict." He said before turning around and quickly doing some final adjustments with the laptop. "Delta, help Ember when you've done whatever it is you're doing, I need to get myself ready." Without waiting for a reply, he walked at a quick pace through the door, and heading toward the showers. He planned to only take atleast five minutes in the shower before he got out and found his light armour.
The thing was old, but Cerberus had technologies which some said were centuries ahead of their time, this suit of armor was an exception. The thing was only a few decades ahead of it's time; It had an environmental adaption camo system, a nanopartical layer of protection over the metal and unknown, gray camoflaged material beneath. The suit's helmet had a visor which wouldn't alow you to see through, and came optimized with a situational head's up display, which gave detail on everything from materials to possible tactical outcomes.

Once he got the suit on, he pressed a button underneath his chin which alowed the dark colour of his visor to fade into a transparent form. Most suits he saw these days, had furries tail's being cramped within the suit or hung out unprotected begind them. Echo's suit alowed his tail to moe around comfortably with a layer of metal and nano particles protecting it.

• Avid Aardvark
  • FDF Heavy Weapons Unit
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: December 17, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
Delta nodded walking towards Sargent Embers position after doing some final check-ups only he could preform, checking if Echo had installed the new HUD update Cerberus let loose and if that pile of sick had gone, checking both were done he walked and loaded rounds almost absently minded into a small 30 cap magazine with 7.62 mm rounds for the L86A1, Watching Ember until she noticed him is somthing Delta had liked to do for a while, to test a soldier situational awarness and comparing it to his own, many had failed instantly from Delta's view, eventually finding her replacing the cooling mechnism, taking a look at it now he really did wonder if it would make any differance at all, but that was all Echo's side of the task, Delta made his clear in earlier battles with the FDF.

His bright yellow eyes watched and waited, timing her as soon as he lent on the hull of Conflict making no noise and matching the ammunition clicking into the magazine as her sad excuse for metal wirred away heavily installing the simple system into one hell of a complicated Mech.

Offline AlmarRaccoon

• Eager Elephant
  • Oh snap, do a little dance!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Brown, Orange, Red
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: New colors for my fursona :)
« Reply #508 on: December 18, 2012, 12:09:01 AM »
*Almar entered his room and looked in his closet. On the floor he found his bolt action rifle with custom rounds; darts that would paralyze it's targets for a few hours. Sadly the rifle had no magazine and could only shoot one dart at a time, this meant missing would blow his cover and there was no chance of reloading for a seconds shot. Almar placed his old guns in the closet and picked up his dart gun and bowie knife. For this missing he had to be very stealthy and would not be able to harm his opponents. He then put on his kevlar vest and his bandana. As he contemplated what would happen he walked to the helicopter and took a seat near Snow.*
  • Avatar by: Casual-Dhole, I changed the colors up a bit though

4 Star Senior Officer

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #509 on: December 18, 2012, 02:21:34 AM »
Aurora looked at delta "ASPENhack target and download system, establish data link"  pages of security coding flew by after five more seconds the access denied changed to a access granted screen and a series of progress bars scrolled by ~download complete, link established private coms channel activated~
"Thank you Aspen"auroras head appeared on delta and echos HUD" "don't worry guys, if I wanted to shut you down, you would neverhave made it on to the battlefeild, I'm actually designing the newest cerberus OS, but yours was my design, a friend of mine worked out the kinks and made it mesh correctly, I'm just making sure  delta  does not get frostbite, I need to upload the proper programs to the cooling system or he will be running at -40 F so... ok done, I'll do a diagnostics run aaanndd  echo, 17 bug  fixes, echo 2 full system updates, give me a  minute........ok uploads complete"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice