The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona Stories  (Read 985 times)

Offline Riku Aotsuki

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Who...am I...?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard!
  • Coloring: Primarily a blue so pale it's almost white
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 95lbs not including the weight of his fur.
  • Build: Very lean, but enough muscle so as not to look skeletal.
  • Currently: Listening to music!
Fursona Stories
« on: August 02, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »
I wanted to make a thread for people to post the backgrounds of their fursonas, if they have their own story. To start, I'll post mine.
Riku was the seventh son of a seventh son. When he was young, he showed promise in the elemental magicks, but for some reason, never once moved a pebble, or a puddle. He seemed incapable of using the abilities that his parents were told he had. One day, when he was sixteen, he was dragged to a college open house by the youngest of his older brothers. There he met a tiger that greatly intrigued him, and followed the tiger into a nondescript room. As soon as the door closed behind him, the room vanished, and he found himself in a massive forest with soft violet skies and beautiful plants of every color. Some block was removed in him, and the aether become highly reactive to his thoughts. He quickly became one of the most powerful elemental mages known in the place he now inhabited.
Many children fear the darkness. The wisest know that this is foolishness; it is the shadows that should be feared.
~Riku Aotsuki
The you you think of as you is not you. The you that thinks of you as you is not you. Who then, desires to become enlightened?
~Jed McKenna

Kushibataar

Re: Fursona Stories
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:07:15 AM »
Kushibataar (Wandering Hero) was a panda born in a temple called Asayasayfa (Sacred Haven) in modern China.  The problem was that it still claimed to be a under Mongolian rule.  The Chinese persisted to force the temple into the modern world, but they were to stubborn.  Kushi was only five when it was burned to the ground.  He took his few possessions, and set off to north and wandered the Mongolian steppes.  He relied on the occasional village of nomads for supplies.  When he was about sixteen he came across a particularly small group of nomads who were willing to take him in.  He now travels with them, avoiding the military and Mongolian officials who may turn him over to the Chinese.

I've been working on his story for a while.

Offline Riku Aotsuki

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Who...am I...?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard!
  • Coloring: Primarily a blue so pale it's almost white
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 95lbs not including the weight of his fur.
  • Build: Very lean, but enough muscle so as not to look skeletal.
  • Currently: Listening to music!
Re: Fursona Stories
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 05:14:22 AM »
Wow, that's cool. Well organized paragraph too, haha.
Many children fear the darkness. The wisest know that this is foolishness; it is the shadows that should be feared.
~Riku Aotsuki
The you you think of as you is not you. The you that thinks of you as you is not you. Who then, desires to become enlightened?
~Jed McKenna