The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thirst universe  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am friendly and a good listener.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canadian Lynx
  • Coloring: Silvery-brown (In summer reddish brown)
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Lean, but furry.
  • Currently: Getting things sorted out.
Thirst universe
« on: September 05, 2012, 12:46:04 PM »
I currently have been working on a universe in my head. I am making a screenplay, a novel and a game from it.

I have started a screenplay:
http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=19923.0

And I have written a a very important speech:
http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=19689.0

Thirst story.
Vladnir looks out his cell window into the vast vacuum that is space. Noticing a planet in the distance Vladnir moves closer to the window, examining the planet. He noticed there were three moons orbiting the planet. The planet had a wild ember colouration that seemed to be moving ruthlessly as if agitated.

Vladnir’s observations were halted when a voice boomed from the door on the opposite side of the cell. “There may be some slight power loss in some of the communal areas, guards to their stations!” The voice said, the voice then continued in a slightly less demanding and softer tone, “Protect them.” Vladnir subconsciously registered the statement as he sat down on the bed.
Suddenly the lights began to flicker in Vladnir’s cell until the light source detonates into a flash of sparks and shards of glass. Vladnir ducked to avoid the explosion and then ran to the cell door to see what was happening. The lights of other cells were flickering but none of them had detonated. As Vladnir noticed the steady glow from the other cells return, his cell pod was ejected from the main body of the spacecraft. Vladnir watched as the cell dock slowly grew further and further away. Vladnir could now see other cells, and as Vladnir’s cell flew away from the ship the true scale of the prison ship became clear. The ship had thousands upon thousands of protrusions, making the ship look like a scaled creature. Each protrusion was a cell and each cell contained one prisoner.

Noticing the other cell pods had not been released Vladnir realised this was not meant to have happened. Although he knew that his pod shouldn’t have ejected he thought the others would have too. Before he could really ponder excessively, he realised his predicament had grown worse. Vladnir’s cell was now just floating in space. Moving over to the window he saw that he was in-fact approaching the planet he had been examining originally.

This is just a small extract of the very beginning of the novel. Feedback would be much appreciated.

"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Thirst universe
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »
Thank you.

I am glad you liked it.

I will be writing more soon. It is hard for me to sit down and do it as I have the screenplay aswell.

The speech is probably the thing I am the most proud of as it inspires me everytime I read it.

What can I say I am a geek.

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Thirst universe
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
It is hard to do, but you get used to it quite quickly.