The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 13087 times)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« on: October 02, 2012, 04:52:05 AM »
Dovu put down his hood and took a drink from his water pouch. Inside the main Assassin Den it was quiet and warm due to the fact that there were no windows or open doors. If it weren't for the tailor shop owner next door concealing their location, the den would not exist. This was the largest of the assassin dens in all of Rome. Most have been burned down by the templars, but a valiant effort was taken to keep rebuilding. The assassins would never die.

He looked around at the others inside and recognized some familiar faces, and some new ones as well...he was proud to see such a diverse group of species.
"There is a rumor of another Piece of Eden right here in Roma. Im not sure if the source is credible, but Its worth checking out. Theres a Templar tower on the outskirts of the city. That tower used to be ours. We know it well, and most likely we can find a clue about this artifact inside that fortress. The Templars have too big of a lead on us. I say we go and take back whats ours and find out more about this thing...what do you think?" Dovu asked the assassin next to him.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:35:26 AM »
the kimono clad wolfess stared at him coldly "I believe i could care less, i am still wandering why the hell i was dragged here" she growls angrily

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 10:21:31 AM »
A robe clad green fox sat silently upon a bench outside of a local market. "Praise be it to the lord if I can get a damn sandwich." He whispered as he eyed several patrons. His eyes locked onto a small bag left quickly unguarded, his movement was quick but unnoticable as the bag of food became his. He strolled away as the unlucky owner began to pitch a fit over his stolen goods. Tohaku smiled to himself as he sat under a tree a few streets over and dug through his claimed prize. Some beef, some bread, and a small block of cheese were found with a small coin purse. "Ask and you shall receive huh? Pfft my fuzzy butt." A begger family sit at the corner of his chosen spot of rest. He looked back to the food and groaned. "Blessed and damned. I can never enjoy myself can I?" He sighed be stood slowly and walked to the beggers and dropped the bag at their feet. "Enjoy. This should quiet those guts of yours." They thanked him as he walked away. "Meat looked too good anyway. Oh well." He smiled and looked to a nearby 'rat hole' the assassins use to reach their Den. He knew they wouldnt be entirely thrilled to see him but what could it hurt to take a peak. "Curiousity is a cat killer. Not a fox killer. Lets see what the old boys have. Who knows maybe theyll sharpen the blades before gutting me." He chuckled as he stepped closer to the 'rat hole'.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 10:39:04 AM »
The streets where crowded as he strode into the main rode from a joining ally. He keeps a cool brisk passe to keep ahead of the town guards who where shouting. Once in the group he kept passe with the traffic allowing his thick cloak the swirls around him. He had his modified Templar armor on and a bag hanging from his shoulder, looking back he could see the town guard carving through the groups of people yelling and cursing. And when one of them made eye contact he shouted, "The traitor is there!" He said drawing his sword yelling at people to move out of his way.

Turning around he looked back seeing them advance witch made him in return to start running through the crowd towards town square. Holding up his arms he shoved people aside, some fell, some stumbled in his attempt to lose the town guard but it was futile. He heard and felt the hand grip his shoulder place and instinctively he grabbed it throwing the guard over his shoulder on the ground in front of him. He then picked up his foot, crushing his neck snapping his neck instantly. Turning around he reaches over his back drawing his sword. The sword had a gold trimmed hilt witch he grabbed bringing out his bastard sword, inch by inch. The steel was unlike any other, a rare metal called Vetalion. The steel had a jet black look to it witch rippled around the very light. The drawing of weapons caused the crowd around them to disperse, some ran, while others formed a circle around the conflict. It was now him and seven town guards, And the guards where severely out matched.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:45:57 AM by FurryJunky »
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 10:54:05 AM »
He stopped just before he reached the 'rat hole' in time to notice the fight. "Luck has returned to this old dog's house" He said as he began to stroll toward the circle of townsfolk. The rich were petrified and ripe for the picking. A few quick snatches here and there, tohaku froze as he saw a little girl get shoved into the circle. The large man looks to know he's doing but the guards are idiotic and pay no minds to those around them. Tohaku shoved several people aside and stepped into the circle in time to stop a guard from inadvertantly stabbing the child. "Watch where you swing that toothpick. You may just put an eye out." The guard was not please by this stranger's words but no less the child was safe. "You just cant walk away can you Tohaku?" He said to himself as the guard swung at him with a large blade. Tohaku easily dodged it and ran his claws through the guard's throat, bleeding out within seconds. These guards shall regret their actions.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
As his blood boiled he continued to fight, ruthlessly hacking down the guards when there was the sound of hoof prints on stone, in the distance three Templars rode up causing the people to part where they dismounted. Drawing there swords they said to the feline you now fight next to. "Its a shame we must now kill you brother, Why have you moved so far away from the light"

Snarling, Liam looked over to his left eyeing this unexpected Allie. "You best know how to wield that blade" he said as a guard tried impaling him. He simply stood out of the way dragging him down and planting his sword in his stomach. As the rest of the guards fled the Templars walked into the circle as people closed off there entrance for a view of the fight.

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 11:14:19 AM »
Tohaku stepped next to the large feline and smile. "How ya doin my fine cross jockies?" His eyes focused on the world around him as the warm sun broke over his robes and fur. "Hey big guy." He said looking to the large feline, "Sharing is caring." Tohaku lept forward as a templar took to his assault. His claw struck every opening of the templar's plate armor. He flicked the blood from his claws and readied for the next attack.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 11:34:08 AM »
As Tohaku destructed on the other two moved in on Liam. One brough his sword up ready to attack as the other swept his in a wide left going arch. Parrying the attack he quickly brings up his sword blocking the next and so on and so on. The he sees an opening, sweeping to the right bringing his sword in a spin cutting right through the Templars steel. The Templar roared in anger as he swept his sword in his direction being too slow to stop the attack. His companion then came to his aid parrying the next killing blow and goes back on the offence. As the two Templars pushed there offence They pushed Liam to the outer circle pushing up against people, This distraction was all they needed as they forced a blade through his side just above his waist. The steel felt cold, as there was no lintel pain from the razor edge, and then it hit like an internal fire spreading through his body. "GHRAA!" He screemed as he griped his sword bringing up his sword gutting the Templar that was unable to defend himself. Pulling out the sword he brough his back up, now feeling its full weight, fighting to stay conshis.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:42:25 AM by FurryJunky »

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 11:41:59 AM »
Tohaku polished off any bleeders left on the ground. He notices his unexpected ally and his injury. "The point is to not get poked full of holes. Come my friend. Lets fix you up." He helped the feline stay on his feet and started to work towards his shack. "Try and stay awake until we get there ok? Youre pretty big and Im pretty lazy." He chuckled as they reach the outside of the town and reach a wooded area. Inside the woods there is found a shack only about half the size of a normal dwelling. Inside he sets the feline down in the bed and leaves to find some medical items. "Stay awake or I'll be forced to poke you with needles.''

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 11:49:24 AM »
Once on the bed he groans as his adrenalin wares off. Now felling the full pain he buckles under this newest injury. "Not as young as I used to be" He says joking to himself dropping his sword to the ground no longer able to hold its weight. Leaning back against the walls of the shack he peels off his chest plate letting it fall to the ground with his cloak. Looking down he sees his fresh wound, set among his many others but not easily one of his worst. "Yep.. its going to leave a mark"
He said feebly as he started to feel tired. Placing his left hand over the wound he clenched it tight to try and stop the blood loss but it was a futile effort as he felt the room grow darker.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 11:57:22 AM »
The sizzle of burning flesh and fur fills the room as Tohaku presses a glowing hot peice of metal to the feline's wound. "Awake yet?" He then presses a numbing salve to now closed wound. "You wont be overly spry quite yet but itll help for the time being. Now drink this." He said as he hands him a liquid in a small bottle. "Itll fend off any infection and will keep you awake." He smiled lightly and collected the felines armor and weapons. "Don't worry. If we were a threat to each other we'd have ended each other by now. I must ask however..." He said as he layed the items in a chest unlocked. "Templars hunting a templar. Why?"

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »
"YOU THERE!!! STOP!!!" By the Gods... Aget quickly cut the wallet off the man dressed in rich green he was robbing as the guards came at him quickly, making their way through the crowded area of the Market. He then ran off, adding the coins of his newest prey to his growing fortune. "STOP!!! THIEF!!!" The group of guards (Aget counted five, all  heavily armed) made after him, swords and halbardiers drawn. The Officer drew a gun and fired in the air. The crowd panicked and tried to get away, leaving Aget in clear sight for the soldiers. Oh oooh... Aget ran for his life, followed by the screaming soldiers and just missing bullets. I can't get a break, can I?
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 02:43:48 PM »
Dovu looked over at Aurora. "I told you, you arent safe out there. Ill remind you again that your bounty orders a kill on site. Youre safe here, and you are more valuable than you think."
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 07:08:48 PM »
As the room faded he was brough back by a burning sensation on his lower right hip causing him to grit his teeth and closing his eyes. "Arghhh... I have enough ugly scars as it is...." He said angerly breathing hard. Once handed a weird liquid he brings it up to his nose sniffing it causing him to cough. But once provided an explanation, he drinks the strange liquid. When Tohaku asked the question it causes Liam's ears to perk.
"Some things... are best left unsaid..." He simply said looking over his battered body. From countless battles then he can remember he has more scars and bruises then he can count. The resulting scars has left some patches of fur to grow back white insted of a creamy tan color. Sighing he rests his head back looking up at the ceiling, yet against his will he cant help but feel drowsy.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 08:05:31 PM »
"I can take care of myself" aurora said coldly as her eyes narrowed "and, if you intend to collect said bounty....good luck" she flashed a grin dripping with malice that would have left most men an incoherent blob with soaked trousers.

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice