The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 13088 times)

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Draconequus
  • Currently: Feed me your life styles
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2012, 06:13:38 PM »
Rylo react's imediotly with knocking Marco's hands off of him and then throwing a hard punch into his Nuzzle. Rylo grabs him by the neck and raises him with one arm and hung him over the edge of a deadly fall to the ground. But throws him down to a lucky landing on a fruit stand, and then Rylo turns around and continue's to the Tower Quickly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2012, 12:43:24 AM »
Zsasz sat in one of the chairs in the library, flipping through a copy of "The Divine Comedy".
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2012, 03:01:17 AM »
"i wish i could say she was me, then maybe i could control her" aurora turned to tohaku and motioned for him to lead her to the library "i....i just wanted to ask you..." she blushes deeply thinking ("would you protect me?") instead she blushed more deeply and came up with a different question "what claw coloring should i use?" she slaps his paw as he grabs for the second jar of black "not that one, thats the same stuff they gave that juliet chick about a month ago, it is just a really strong tranquilizer... in case i need to fake my death .....or save someone from theirs."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2012, 05:44:35 AM »
Zsasz continued reading, laughing aloud. "Heh heh... if only the pope were smarter," he said.

(XD loved the reference, Whitewolf)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2012, 03:50:26 AM »
"You feel guilt, which is a positive sign Liam." Dovu said putting a paw on his shoulder. "There is always opportunity to redeem yourself from your past, as long as you continue to have the courage to learn from it." He reached into a drawer and pulled out a flask and shook it to make sure there was something inside.

"Here." He said tossing it to Liam. "It could be water or it could be rum, Im not exactly sure." He looked over at the other assassins joining the room.

"Ah, about time. We're ready then. Remember, stick to the plan no matter what. If you think you are being followed, do not return to a den. Oh, Aurora, you will be needing these." He hands her the hallucinogenics. "Lets get moving. There wont be much of a population to blend into considering that it's midnight, so we will need a man or two to take the roof and kill any guards who become suspicious. We will be able to handle the ones on the ground while we protect Aurora. Who will take the roofs?"
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2012, 06:38:09 AM »
Tohaku smiles and takes the bottle of sky blue. "This one. It matches your beauty." He looks to Liam, "I will hold the roof. I want to stay close to protect my team but my skills will be best up on higher ground. My darts never miss. Also....... I must make on demand." His face turns serious, "No assassin has permission to die this night. This includes you Liam. If anyone must fall tonight let it be me. Take no chances. If information cannot be grabbed safely within our time frame........then it's not worth it." He looks to his claws, "This night will tell the fate of this guild. We will spread and thrive......or fail and be wiped from Rome. Assassins know not how to fail. We refuse. This will be the night that we set fire to the skies of Rome and the assassins will return to power. We will halt this tyranny! We will force these monsters from our streets and free our people once more!!" His eyes are filled with passion and fury, "Let's take back what is ours."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2012, 07:04:18 AM »
spinning in the air marco grabs a rope between two buildings and swings up onto it, turning around and rowling he jumps down to the street and starts running after the stranger. intent on killing him this time rather than asking him who he worked for
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »
Looking over at Tohaku they make eye contact and a smirk goes across his face. Oh, he's good. Was the only thing he though as he stood up ready to move. Looking at the flask in his hand he sighs and puts it in a hidden pocked within his armor. With a slight smile he turns facing Dovu, "And what is the ground teams approach?"
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2012, 02:26:05 PM »
"Stick to the shadows. No unnecessary kills. Like Tohaku said, no casualties. If you do need to kill a guard, make it silently. The last thing we need is for the Templars to know we're coming."

Dovu pulled on a small assassin symbol in the wall next to the mantle piece. He then turned it, causing a bookcase to unlatch and swing open, revealing the tailor shop next door. He walked through the opening signaling the assassins to follow. He looked through the windows of the shop.

"I dont see any patrols on this street. Its a cloudy night too, its nearly pitch black out there. Tohaku, theres a flight of stairs and a ladder in the back of the shop that leads to the roof. You know what to do, you're our guardian angel."

Dovu unlatched the door and stepped out into the street, listening intently to any sounds traveling the night air. It was calm and still, but that was about to change. The tower peaked over the city in the distance, glowing subtly as the templars inside attended business.

"Sigueme! Quickly, while we have an opening, the next street appears to be clear of any guards."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2012, 02:36:47 PM »
Grabbing his cloak he quickly slips his arms through the long sleeves and dons the hood, hiding his plate mail. "Stealth is not my thing, but if we get in a situation, you can count on me." One he has his cloak on he finishes. "And Tohaku, Be carefull, You might be our guardian angel tonight, but you wont have one watching you."

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2012, 04:00:54 PM »
"Don't worry about me Liam." He said as he pats him on the shoulder, "Just keep my men alive and take down that bloody eyesore." He turns to walk up the stair. "May the shadows hold you and keep you safe my friends. Until our return." He walks up stairs and steps out onto the balcone and jumps to the roof. "Til the nights end." He jumps from roof to roof, scouting ahead as he goes. The streets are pretty empty, the guards being busy closer to the tower. He stands over the world below atop a smoke stack. He signals his team below to pull forward but keep low.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2012, 05:54:15 PM »
Dovu follows Tohaku's signals, keeping close to walls of the buildings. He comes up to an intersection of streets. He looks down both ways making sure the coast is clear. He sprints across quickly, signaling for the others to come. He looks down the alley and hears voices in the distance. Two male templars, about the age of 30, 50 yards away, judging by the sound of their voices. Most likely officers due to the nature of the conversation and formality. Dovu gets closer and sees them standing out in a courtyard, walking around a fountain.

Dovu whistles, signaling Tohaku to take care of business while he waits for the others behind him to catch up.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2012, 05:59:56 PM »
Following Dovu's lead he sticks to the shadows, trying to imitate his grace. Looking both ways he checks for guards and quickly dashes across the street to the other side where he quietly crouches down behind Dovu waiting for a command .

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2012, 06:05:17 PM »
aurora walked quietly through the town, not staying in the shadows, not bothering to hide, she wore one of her finest kimono and her shy blue poisoned claws "as if i need protection" she muttered thinking of the best way to infiltrate the tower as to not seem like a threat WHEN captured. (suggestions in ooc please)

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
Tohaku raises his blow gun and aims quickly. He quickly fires two darts, meeting their targets perfectly in their throats. The poison works quickly as they quietly collapse and die. Tohaku signals the team to clear the bodies from the street. The tower quickly approaches as they make their way down the empty streets. He drops down and sits in the shadows. "The guards will be bringing some 'special' entertainment soon. Be in that group. From there it's on you to get with the target alone." He watches the streets as the entertainment begins to walk their way. "Lucky. They changed their route."