The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 13093 times)

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 02:17:25 AM »
Sighing he sits with his back against a bar "If you say so..." With that he scans the surrounding area wondering where they could be. ((Lets not continue any further and wait for Dovu))
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2012, 04:14:52 AM »
aurora could tell with experience that by this point her indifference would irk even the strongest of wills, shown or hidden it mattered not, she was bored and still somewhat curious as to how she was persuaded to come here, she did not remember coming but here she was.

bored.

for her own amusement she decided a steady application of indifference with a heavy dose of flirt was in order.

she lounged in her chair allowing the shoulder of her kimono to slip, exposing just enough cleavage to be distracting, she spoke in a mildly seductive voice
"and just why should i care? how could i possibly be valuable?"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2012, 05:24:19 AM »
Dovu stared at Aurora and gave a slightly amused but confused expression. He was about to start speaking, but the door beside him opened and an assassin whispered something into his ear. He nodded and thought for a few seconds staring at the floor.
"Excuse me, I am needed elsewhere. Aurora, you may join me if you wish." Dovu walks out of the room and down some stairs leading to the rest of the sizable den. He entered down a hallway and found the holding cells.
"Here they are." The assassin said bowing in the presence of a master assassin. Dovu looked through the bars and saw a fox and a feline chained to the walls. One of them wearing assassin robes, but he looked like no assassin. The other he recognized, and rolled his eyes.
"Please excuse us." Dovu ordered all other assassins away. He opened the cell and walked towards them. He stared at the stranger curiously, but then looked over at the fox. A large smile grew on his face.
"Tohaku. Its been too long. Im relieved to see you're still alive." He embraced him. "Word has it you're teamed with a Templar now." He looked over sternly at the feline. "Any friend of Tahaku is a friend of mine." He said to him. "But understand that I am a skeptic when it comes to your kind."   
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 05:45:17 AM »
aurora looks down at the two chained furs "my,my, is this how you greet all of your friends? though it certianly raises questions as to how you would greet a lover"
she giggles

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2012, 08:51:31 AM »
"Dont think I dont enjoy being chained to the walls by you and some friends but you couldve ask me first." He smiled, "This is Liam. He is no friend to the Templars. They damn near split his kidney." He sighs and looks to Liam, "He's deffinately an ally. He cut down two templars and took minimal damage and this was a fight in their favor." He looks back to Dovu slightly annoyed. "Now if you dont mind telling me why you had youre goons lock us up down here, Id like to know why Im chained to a wall with my clothes still on. Unless......You guys want our help. Either that or youve gotten sadistic with age dear friend." He cracks his neck. "One way or another its good to see you again old friend. Its good to be able to converse with you even in these circumstances."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »
"These times will pass. Im sorry they did this to you, but you have to understand you are one difficult person to track down, even for us. We discovered your secret exit to that shack of yours a while ago. We knew you wouldn't stand a chance against a full scale Templar attack...eh, no offense... I had a sense this day would come. I ordered some assassins to watch over you, we were only protecting you. I hear the Templars burned down your...house. Im sorry for the inconvenience. You are both welcome to stay here."

Dovu reached for a key and unlocked the shackles.

"We couldn't have you running off...Oh...pardon me, where are my manners. This is Aurora." Dovu said gesturing towards her.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:56:13 PM by Dovu »

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2012, 03:01:03 PM »
"I thank you Dovu but having me here may do more damage than good." He looks to the assassins guarding the holding cells. "Salt in old wounds and all that. As for running off and such, you must forgive me if Im less than thrilled by the concept of being watched all this time. Though you are family to me doesnt mean the guild is my brothers any longer." He looks back to Dovu. "I wont spit on your offer for refuge but this is no longer my home. Now what can I thank this visit/kidnapping for?"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2012, 03:38:18 PM »
the wolfess examined the pair passively, and spoke in an offhand tone "he mentioned something of reclaiming a tower and such political repercussions, which makes me ask once more," her voice became unexpectedly cold and sharp "why should i care? it matters not to me who ends up ruling these lands, I never followed the rules either way, and as well, with the price on my head, how am i more valuable than that...unless of course you plan on using that against me." she paused to let it sink in for a moment, when she spoke again it was with a voice of  cool indifference "either way, you won't be able to use it against me, they want me dead, good luck"

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2012, 05:04:20 PM »
Standing up he grabs one of the bars to steady himself still suffering from the gas. "That does not explain why I am here." He said in a groggy voice. Looking at all the assassins around he also inquires. "At what will keep everyone from stabbing me in the back once I put my guard down... Cant imagine there are many happy people here knowing that a former Templar is now under there roof..."
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2012, 05:14:16 PM »
"There are others besides me who still call you brother. I am offering you a chance to redeem yourself and prove your innocence." Dovu said to Tohaku. "Thats right Aurora, perhaps our ex Templar friend here is familiar with the tower on the outskirts of town. We have intercepted information about a new Piece of Eden, and we believe more information is stored inside. Perhaps we will find evidence of your master's guilt, and the other Master Assassins will revoke your exile from the guild. Your capture was very unexpected, and only in the case of your imminent demise. You can chose to walk away and relocate, or assist us in our mission. I cant have you running around Rome any longer, you know too much, and the Templars know it."

Dovu turned to Aurora. "I plan to use none of your power against you. Infact I need you in order to survive. You are a brave fighter, and can help us in many ways...including the financial needs of the guild. Your actions wont go unrewarded." He looked at everyone. "None of yours will." 

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
upon the word reward a light smile begins to spread across aororas face "oh? i'm listening."

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Aget is able to shake off the guards. He quickly makes his way to the Assassins Hideout. There, he finds Dovu, together with two other Assassins. They looked like Assassins anyway, and what would they be  doing here otherwise?  Aget discreetly stands aside, waiting for Dovu to give him the report on his mission, but he is curious enough to listen to the three talking.
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
"So be it. You say I have a choice but that isnt true." He rubs the back of his head. "Alright look. Ive gone to the tower several times to steal gold and silver. There are three entrances the Templars have found and have become too dangerous to use. However the crypt entrance is still undiscovered. I dont know how much longer itll remain this way." He cracks his neck. "Leader of this sect is Peter Vialto, a master templar with a thing for foreign women. His death would anger alot of people and weaken the local templar force. We can either assault this tower from the crypt or send in a small team to take the tower while our fine female friend here does what she does best to get info from him." He smiles to Aorora and returns to Dovu. "Im sure she'd enjoy herself. He's one to send his guards away, lest give them a free show. In that time of empty space we will search their documents for evidence of their next move, maybe why they chose to attack me now. Once we complete our missions and carve Peter's throat a nice smile, we will burn the tower and let it fall. This will cost them finacially and also demoralize them." He looks down at his claws. "I volunteer to lead this mission. However if Im alone I shall understand."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2012, 12:23:36 AM »
Meanwhile, at the back, another assassin watches the proceedings, his emotions hidden behind the doctor mask he wears.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2012, 12:35:53 AM »
"I knew you would come in handy. You're always a step ahead Tohaku. Usually, I would say we take as little risk possible, but I like the sound of that plan. Aurora here will be sent in to distract Peter Vialto." He looked around at noticed more assassins listening in.

"If there are any more assassins on stand by, tell them they are needed." Dovu ordered. He looked back at his friend. "If you havent realized it, you are never alone. Once an assassin, always an assassin. Once we destroy this tower, we can prove your innocence and give the Templars a clear sign that we are still as strong as ever."

He turned back to Aurora. "For you...you may have any reward you please...all you must do is ask."