The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 13092 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2012, 12:50:39 AM »
The man at the back stood and walked over, one hand on the hilt of the katana at his belt. Stopping behind Liam and Tohaku, he gave the impression of looking over at Dovu. "May I join as well?" he said. "I have yet to undergo any field work, but I am more than prepared for it."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2012, 01:07:06 AM »
marco sprinted across the rooftops, three thiefs on his tail and roughly twenty very angry guards behind that. the group kept moving, none wanting to either fall behind or get caught. up ahead marco spotted a way out, throwing a smoke bomb ahead of them he lept into the cloud of smoke, slipping down between two buildings and diving through an open window, the thiefs that had been chasing him lept the gap hidden by the smoke and kept running, a little over half of the guards leaping after them, the rest missing the gap and falling. ending up either dead or unconcious and bleeding when they hit the ground four floors down.
silently he slipped back out, climbing down to the fallen guards and quickly robbing them, happy to find the one he had been planing to pick-pocket laying with the dead, making the task a hundred times easier.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2012, 01:29:52 AM »
"hmmmm....interesting, as you may have figured, hiding weapons in these clothes is very bothersome, it will be even worse provided the mission requirements.....however if you can send someone to the apothecary and tell him that they are there to pick up mistress yamatsu's claw colorings....the colors are ...to die for"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:08 AM »
He chuckled and looked at Dovu, "Just like old times huh old friend." He looked at the masked assassin and smiled, "I like this lad's courage. Guts will be required with skill. Let this be his chance to prove his name." He turns his gaze back to Dovu. "The lad could help set up and distract if needed. One who can carry a weapon so openly can obviously handle a mission like this." He chuckles lightly and juggles three fire bombs. "Ill set these off if we have any trouble. If that happens I want 2 teams to reinforce us but it shouldnt come to that. No blood but that of our enemy's. We know our job." He turns to the masked assassin again, "Tell the apothecary of her lovely claw paint. We wouldnt want her to look anything but her best for her date with Peter would we? Return here when you have it. Once she has lured him in and the guards are gone, she will open the window and drop a cloth. This will tell us our opening has arrived......Oh and Aorora. Dont kill him to quickly. The info he gives us can add to or even reinforce any documents we find. We dont jump on chance but cold hard fact." He smiles and cracks his knuckles. "Lets begin."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2012, 02:41:51 AM »
Dovu looked at the familiar man offering his service. "No need to ask Zsasz. You are as important in this as anyone else. We need as many as possible to ensure an efficient mission. Even you, Liam."

He looked around. "Okay, so heres the plan. Zsasz, I will need you to pick up the poison from the apothecary. Remember to ask for mistress yamatsu's claw colorings. Please use haste, I am not sure how much longer his shop will be open. We meet back here at midnight. Aurora will ease her way into the Tower, get Vialto to clear out the guard, then poison him quietly, then signaling out the window. Thats when we climb up the tower, having gotten past the walls using the secret crypt entrance from the graveyard, and gather our evidence, then burn the tower down. Any questions?"
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2012, 11:36:32 AM »
"Yes actually. Where's our equipment? Ill need my blowgun." He smiles and looks to Liam, "and my friend here had a very special bit of weaponry."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2012, 01:17:00 PM »
aurora blinked in dismay "i never said it was poison, that would be....dishonorable, however hallucinogenics are fun and make things....interesting" she grinned deviously and turned to Dovu and Tohaku "so, clear the guards, drop the cloth, and pump him full of mental distortion?"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2012, 01:45:59 PM »
Tohaku stares at her for a moment and smiles. "This woman has serious points with me now. Delightfully twisted and looks to match." He chuckles and nods. "Thats the plan."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
"Hallucinogenics work too, like I said, what ever you wish sweet heart." Dovu looked at Liam and Tohaku. "Follow me, Ill take you to the armory, all of your belongings are there. You are welcome to chose from anything else that catches your eye."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »
Nodding Liam follows Dovu to the armory. "So, where are we?"
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2012, 11:37:03 PM »
"Beneathe the market. We haven't been found yet and this remains our greatest secret." They begin to walk toward the armory, "Of course it not the last den but the strongest and safest by far. This we are of course grateful." He looks around as the memories of his old home return. "It's been so long. So many years from this den." He looks to Liam as they reach the armory. "You could stay here if you wish. This isn't your fight. I wouldn't blame you. Your wounds aren't fully healed yet." He smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "Be safe no matter your decision." He steps inside and grabs his robes and blow gun. "This will do. I haven't used a sword in many years. Not sense my banishment."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2012, 11:51:31 PM »
Putting his hand up to his cheek he cant help but smirk to himself. "It has been my fight for quite some time now."
With that he walks to where is stuff layed, picking it up and inspecting it all ending with the sword. As he picks it up he slowly pulls the Jet black blade out of the sheath causing him to sigh and drive the blade back into its home. He then brings the sheath and attaches it to his belt on his left hip. "Much better" He says with satisfaction as he feels the weight he has so been accustom too return.

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2012, 12:13:53 AM »
Dovu accompanies the two through the armory, keeping an eye on Liam. He had yet to prove his loyalty to the assassins. He noticed he was wearing master assassin robes, specifically Tohaku's master's...He didnt want to say anything though. Perhaps one day he would earn the right to wear the emblem on the attire as well.

"Lets make this quick. I want to be ready to go as soon as Zsasz comes back from the apothecary." Dovu dissembled his hidden blades, and unsheathed his daggers, short sword, and one handed axe. He began to sharpen all of them on a grinding stone.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2012, 12:20:17 AM »
Going through his possessions he finely gets to his bag. Upon opening it he quickly finds his grinding stone gone. "By any chance, do you have a Grinding stone I could barrow, Seem to have drooped mine. When you ambushed me." He adds with a hint of hostility. Holding up his modified Templay Armor he folds it and tucks it in his bad to put back on later.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2012, 12:28:18 AM »
Glancing from side to side, Zsasz walked into the apothecary's stand and approached the man running it.
"Pardon me, do you have any of Mistress Yamatsu's claw colorings?" he asked the man.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.