The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 13091 times)

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2012, 01:37:36 AM »
Tohaku punched and swiped at the air furiously with his claws, loosening up his tightened muscles and showing proof of his skills in unarmed combat. His claws were razor sharp, slicing effortlessly through the training dummies. "The lad should be at the apothicary's table by now. It will be nice to return to a mission after all these years." He smiles and rends a dummy in two. "These cross jockies wont see it coming. I only wish I could see the look on that old fools face when he falls for a set of beautiful blue eyes."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2012, 01:53:53 AM »
"I think you will be there to see his eyes, although I think you will only see fear. The poor man will probably be too doped up to even know whats going on. I just hope I'm the one to kill him." Dovu finished sharpening his weapons and gave his stone to Liam. He caught a glimpse of his armor in the bag. "We all have our differences, but this is a time for unity. Hold no grudges, and I will do the same." He handed him the stone.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Draconequus
  • Currently: Feed me your life styles
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2012, 02:12:50 AM »
Hands apear on the ledge of a stone platform far outside the city, and relied on the grips of those hands was the body and soul awake of Rylo Evol Revoltee. Rising up and over on his feet onto the ledge of stone. Setteled to take a breath, Rylo looks apon the city ahead.. Grey skies from the morning fog, and the chill only from Rylo's breath were clouds of white and unsolid. His orange blazing eyes werent blazing from the dim light. He walked on toward the town with a mood for objective staring at the Tower. But his mind was in another place called the past. But also the presant to thinking about the remain's of his family back home. Wishing the letter he had wrote them could be delivered, instead in his pocket with a hope there is a ship transport to deliver it. " Dearest mother. I have come across an unusual but accepting series of events that had happend in the past several day's. I am surprized I am still in one peace. Our ship was under attack by a surprize of Buliky forces just above the destination. And now I am stuck here on this strange world. But for now I must stay loyal to my quest to what Grandfather has givin to my father past on to me from his failier to discover it. Forgive the shortness of this letter, for I am not safe to stay anywhere longer than I would want to rest. Amutora Mior ( Love you)
Rylo~"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2012, 03:32:26 AM »
~the old apocathery turned away from a scale weighing dried herbs "mrs.yamatsu? yes,yes right here" he babbled on as he fetched a few differently colored jars "strange woman, but what a figure! it was  hard to get the colors right and a few of those ingredients were hard to come by, but paying full in advance, and that much, i'm not complaining." he set a small wooden chest on the counter and packed all of the many bottles of different colors together, padding them carefully. "by the way you must be a new one, usually she sends a younger servant to fetch things, ahh oh well, as requested, blues, greens, reds, pinks, purples, crimson, grays, and several of the darkest black, now run along."~

out of curiousity aurora had been following the other three doing her best to hide her blush as the two complemented her, she turns to tohaku and speaks lightly "awwww thats so sweet!" all of a sudden her voice goes hard again "try anything and i'll kill you and put your heart in my next stew."

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2012, 04:01:42 AM »
Tohaku stops and looks to Aurora with a light smile. "I've known you for a short time and you threaten to 'steal my heart'. I must say Im flattered." He takes a step closer to her and looks deep into her eyes, his gaze, powerful and gentle, cuts straight through her. "Please be careful my dear. Even the best of us can be taken off guard when it comes to matters of the heart and dealings of the guild." He bows and smiles. "Sorry. Im always a dramatic one. One too many of the bard's poetry I suppose." He brushes a loose hair from her eyes. "I was hoping to speak to you more after this mission. That is if you have no objections." He blushes and turns back to his training.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2012, 04:27:02 AM »
aurora eeps and quickly claps a paw over her maw, turning away as the red that had instantly appeared in her face, spread to most of the rest of her body

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2012, 04:33:52 AM »
Dovu looked at Aurora and Tohaku. He walked up to her. "Pardon me love bird, but I think you will be needing this." He hands her a forearm brace, a hidden blade completely inconspicuous on the naked arm. Magnificently carved and crafted to look stunning with any female outfit. "I understand you are a strong and independent woman, and even though you have your talents and confidence, I can't send a beautiful face like yours out into the night without a source of protection."

He looks at Tohaku.

"Perhaps he can show you how to use it if you are unfamiliar."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2012, 04:47:20 AM »
she puts the blade on and pounces tohaku extending the blade right above his throat after she takes him down, she smiles and jumps off of him "not the first one i have used, but certianly the best fitting and best looking, thank you, but trust me, even naked i still have weapons"

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2012, 04:54:12 AM »
"Jesus." Dovu walks away laughing. "Theres a river close by if you need to clean the piss out of your clothes Tohkau, and perhaps anything else that gets on them." He said walking back into the study to read some of Ezio Auditore's old journals. He sat down next a candle, thinking heavily about far hes come since the murder of his family. He wished one of them were still alive, but as Ezio's wisdom revealed, time spent in the past is time wasted. However maybe, just maybe, one of his brothers made it out alive. He sighed and turned another page.

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2012, 05:41:32 AM »
As Rylo had come closer to the city, and the Tower on the rim, he became more Warry of what it could be like there, but so far its design was familiar to him, but smaller. He stayed off the path's as he saw sign's of people moving along them. Rylo had looked back forward after a long stare at the aliens once again and aproaches the wall to the city. He takes his hand and motion's it across the wall that faces him feeling its solid rockyness and dried clay.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2012, 07:03:25 AM »
He is pounced to the ground and looks up into her eyes as a predator attacking another predator. "Well now." When she stands he joins her, rubbing his throat where the blade had met flesh. "I like the way you flirt my dear." He takes her paw and pulls her back into his arms, "but I dont think you can top this." He meets her lips with his, holding her close.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
Seeing the whole event transpire prompted him to finding a quite corner to himself. There he took out his blade one more time, placed the grind stone just so, and produced long slow strokes to the steel. As far as he could hear the only sound he heard was the cold rasp of a deadly blade getting sharper and sharper. Sighing after he was satisfied with how it looked turning it over and under he slid it back in its sheath and sat there thinking. "I'm in an assassins den.." He said to himself in disbelief. Pulling out of armor he set it about on a nearby crate, spreading it all out seeing the same blood stain that has now plagued the solid gray and whites of his armor. Reaching in his bag he pulls out a rag and a small bottel, wets the rag, and starts attempting to rub out the stain.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »
 :o ...........

aurora stands there shocked, in a daze and unable to do so much as think

-inside her mind-
-another figure coalesces out of the fog clouding her mind,in appearance it looks exactly as she does now, except all the colors are inverted, as if taken in a film negative, the figure speaks in a voice so sharp and cold that she checks herself for stab wounds ~"what are you doing? why the hell are you allowing this! we have a distance to keep, you forget what happened to our family."~

"b-but he caught me off guar-"

~"but nothing, did we teach you nothing whelp?!!!! ALWAYS BE ON YOUR GUARD!!!!!"~

the normal colored aurora cowers at being yelled at and takes the short silence to build a little courage
it won't help her.

"why are you always so uptight! i honestly don't see why i should even listen to you!"

the other aurora growls and seems to grow larger

~"because i am the only thing that has kept us alive this long, Don't make me take over again"~

-

"........we will give you two seconds to stop what you are doing"
she shoves away from the banished assassin, wishing she still knew how to cry.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »
Tohaku steps back and looks at the young woman. "I.....I'm sorry." He looks to the floor and then back to her. "I must go. Our mission will begin soon." He bowed politely and sat at a small table and drew out scenario tactics, his mind and heart racing.

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2012, 06:13:54 PM »
Rylo took two steps back, and then thrusted forward up the wall gripping him feet to a run and then his hands latch onto the top rim of the war and he rizes up onto it. He then jumps down to a small building hut and from there he climbs and parkours/freeruns to the Tower . But then comes across a wide street too far to make an invisible jump. He notices that the people were many different types of species. So Rylo had that hope that they wouldnt know the difference if he blended in. So he dropped down to the street and walked along into the city, changing streets to the Tower.