The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 13090 times)

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
Once finished cleaning his armor to his liking, he quickly takes off the robes folding them and replacing them with his gray and white version of the Templar armor. Once donned he begins making final adjustments. Once finished he grabs his sheath, ting it to the belt of his Templar armor. Once set in place he flexes his arms and legs, making sure it feels just right.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2012, 10:23:14 PM »
marco sits reading some of the letters he stole,  looking for usefull information when he notices a stranger standing on a roof on the other side of the main street. making sure he's hidden he watches the strange being jump down and blend into the croud, climbing back to the roof he carefully follows, making sure not to be seen and silencing any guards in his way "hmm, he is dressed as an assassin, but he moves like a thief and apears proud as a templar. what am i to make of you stranger....." he talks quietly to himself while watching, waiting for something to happen.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Draconequus
  • Currently: Feed me your life styles
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
Rylo aproaches a tall building with barely any climbable ledges, and looks up at it, so instead he aims up his right gauntlet as its cilinder structure rotates with 4 things that open and stopped, one of them opens up and shoots out a sphere and it sticks to the top of the roof of the building, connecting it to Rylos gauntlet with a silver thin rope, and then it quickly pulls Rylo up and onto the roof, as he latches it back into his gauntlet. He walks ahead getting closer to the Tower

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2012, 12:20:23 AM »
Zsasz nodded to the apothecary. "Thank you, sir," he said, paying for the paints and dashing back to the sanctuary.

"I got the items you requested, madame," he said, walking into Aurora's room.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2012, 05:32:41 AM »
Aurora sits in the corner, her shoulders spasming as she hugs herself tightly, wishing that the tears would come, wishing she had never been cursed as she is, she barely notices anyone enter.

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2012, 05:54:50 AM »
Tohaku looks to Liam. "Im sorry. I guess once this is over youll be leaving us. You owe us no debt." He looks to the floor as he sees him remove his master's armor. "No matter how this end, no matter who dies, thank you for honoring us with your strength." He turns to leave and enters Aurora's room. "Aurora......" kneels beside her. "I know of your history. We all have our baggage. We all have our demons who want no less than to destroy us. But......We must keep moving. Our stories must never stop being written until the very last chapter. Master Ezio taught us that the past is past. Dwelling upon it will do nothing but waste your valuable time. I dont want to see you suffer any longer. You are so strong but your strength falters when you panic. Let us help........Let me help you carry on. Please." He stands and smiles down at her.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2012, 06:23:44 AM »
"but i'm not strong, it is all HER, not sure if you would call her a demon, rather a half-soul....a corrupted one, she is the strong one, it's just.......certian emotions....are strong enough to block her out....like this" she stands and pulls tohaku close, kissing him deeply "i just hate her because she won't let me be happy, it depresses me."

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2012, 06:40:37 AM »
Dovu takes the ingredients from Zsasz's hands. "Ill take those. They're a bit busy."

He looked over at Tohaku and Aurora. He walked up to them to talk privately. "What ever is going on between you two, it stays out of our business. Now come on, we have work to do." He started to walk away but stopped to say one more thing. "Tohaku, you arent going to get jealous when Aurora gives the templar his personal show, will you?" He laughed and walked off.

"Meet me in the Library. Everyone. Its time."
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2012, 07:41:29 AM »
He touches her cheek, "she IS you. she's only strong because you give her the power. Believing she cant harm you wiull make it true. You are her and she is you. You have been hurt for so long you needed someone to protect you when no one else could or would. He takes her paws and smiles. "Ill help you. You are one with this spirit. Make it so." He kisses  her gently, as a long time lover would. "Believe like I believe in you. Lets finish off these beasts."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2012, 11:56:12 AM »
marco srinted the last few meters between himself  and the stranger, leaping of a slightly raised ledge and drop kicking him in the chest, pulling out a dagger and holding it to the strangers neck "who are you and who do you follow?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2012, 03:11:06 PM »
Sliding the robes in his bad he leaves it on the table. Then he turns to Dovu following him to the library still unsure of the layout of the sanctuary, he was relying on others for guidance around, and not wanting to get lost compelled him to follow. Walking behind Dovu was quite, until he broke the silence. "I'm sorry about... getting angry with you. Its just I would never of expected acutely being with assassins." With that he reaches in the small pocket inside his armor pulling out the stone he let him use. "Here." He says holding it out open palmed.

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »
"Why don't you keep it for now, a token of trust...those assassin robes looked well on you, but you still have to prove your worth to me. Whichever way you decide to turn when this is over, just remember...sometimes you chose your colors, but sometimes your colors chose you."

He stood waiting for the others.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »
Sighing Liam pulls up a chair. Sitting in it he crosses his powerfull arms in front of his chest looking down the way they came for the others when they where ready. Every so often he would lean back in the chair, causing the sheath of his sword to hit the stone floor making a rhythmic tink noise. "After this... What happines next? Have you looked that far yet. You do know the Templars will want blood for the destroyed tower...They will be looking."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
"The templars underestimate our numbers and capability. Let them look. After this they will realize the war is not over. All of Rome will watch the tower burn, and they will know that no other than the assassins are responsible. If they find us, we will fight until Rome is finally free from this tyranny."

He paused and leaned against a bookshelf. "Can I ask you something? Why do you help us?"

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2012, 04:32:23 PM »
Looking down the hallway again he makes sure no prying ears are near by and then he puts hits arms on the desk in front of him sighing. "Please don't tell anyone else, Its hard enough to deal with..." With that he leans back again with a sad exasperation on his face, a look of pain. "As a Templar, we serve without question. We are the ones sent into the worst, to seek and destroy. But one can only take so much murder, and eventual it becomes too easy. But that was the old days, then the church became radical with there demands to hunt the last of the assassins. They started sending us to homesteads... Little villages and farms. I..." Taking a pause he brings up a hand to rub his eyes trying to get the images out of his head. "I don't thing, horrible things I regret, And I wont take any more of it. You know the town of Baychu... That was no accident with gunpowder, it was me... I was ordered to burn the town because the church though there where assassins there. So when they gave me a next order, I disobeyed... and they tried taking my head on the spot. Now I run..." Standing up he sighs again resting his left hand on the hilt of his sword reassuring himself. "I need a glass, have anything?"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:22:51 PM by FurryJunky »