The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heroes: Rising (OOC) (Open!)  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Heroes: Rising (OOC)
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 12:27:06 AM »
ok... here goes...

Name: Lark Carlton
Ability (give brief description): Mohinder's ability, lung adaptation, danger sense, accelerated probability, future terrorist's ability, improved accuracy
Natural or Synthetic Ability: Synthetic
Height: 5'10
Weight: 118 lbs.
Species(fursona): White Cat
Character Description/History: (I'll make it up as i go, I suppose...) She travels a lot...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:53:25 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 01:18:59 PM »
Alright, now that Cifero has created a character, i beleive we can begin.  :3 
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 05:04:14 PM »
ER MEH GERD! Im not sure where to start, ill just be in the same city as one of you. To make it easer for things to get moving.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • only one of my forms... the Thel
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: varies
  • Height: varies
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: varies
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 07:03:33 PM »
I'd suggest keeping some kind of post order IC or it's going to be a two people RP soon... o.O

*wonders where Kit Aalish's character description is*
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:09:47 PM by Shapeshifter »
  • Avatar by: Captain Laura Parkins, Avatar by TheWhiteKitsune
Shapeshifter

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
Name: Claire Valen
Species: Deer
Sex: Straight
Coloring: Light pink fur with a white tuft on her tail. Long pinkesh white hair.
Markings: White spots on her back.
Ability: pyrokinetic
Char pesonal history: was living a nice life living on he familys ranch till a few months ago. She neve knew she had the power to create and manipulate flames intil she found her new boyfriend with their male sheepdog (anthro) making love. She was so distaught that she. Burst into flames and burned down their cowhand house. No one was hurt but she felt so aweful about what happened she stated unning and hasn't stop since.

Scout Sniper

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
Re: Heroes: Rising (OOC) (Open!)
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 12:59:13 PM »
*wonders how long she'll have to play with herself* anyone up to rescuing Tanya?
Shapeshifter

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
I would gladely but I have no idea where you are.
If you wouldent mind adding a few hints into how you got traped and where you are, then me and luke can save you, if you want.

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 07:18:45 PM »
It's in my first post: She is about half an hour away from L.A. and she was sedated... she woke up in that lab and is now on her way out... no idea where she could be!
Shapeshifter

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »
Speaking of you and luke, could you guys wait for me and Kit? Please? I no longer have any idea where we are.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 01:21:02 AM »
You two are where you left off, only thing that would of changed is it got a little darker out. Sorry for rushing ahead.  :S

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 01:32:13 AM »
It's fine.

Now I just gotta wait for kit.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »
About the print-ups you that you obtained, while it will show the name of her power (Mater manipulation) It does not have allot of the details around it but just what she can do and maybe do as she does not go around in public using her ability, but practiced for years behind closed doors and in her home country, Russia.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »
They just have names and approximate locations. They only flie that has a power listed is mine due to the incedent at my family ranch. But that is even just speculation. She has pyrokinises and they belive that she can just control and manipulate, not create as well.

Scout Sniper

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 03:13:38 PM »
Think me and wolf can continue now?

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:36 AM »
Sure dude.

Scout Sniper