The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wolfs vs Foxes  (Read 22516 times)

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black/Yellow
  • Height: 6ft 1in
  • Currently: Updating Sona
Re: Wolfs vs Foxes
« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2012, 01:49:42 AM »
*kneels down*
Never said you couldn't fight it's just we don't want you involved in the war
  • Signature art by: Subzero

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2012, 01:50:11 AM »
"Her aura is strong very strong. But I am one wish that the young ones do not part take in this war."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2012, 01:57:52 AM »

(Scout told me to control Shiloh since he had to go so bare with me if i'm terrible at it)

"Yes it seems to be but she still cannot be allowed to fight Rasui you should take her somewhewre safe" Ruari looks at Shiloh and she said "NO I can be a fighter just like daddy"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 02:07:32 AM by Ruari »

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #318 on: October 25, 2012, 02:45:31 AM »
*Calling through radio so that everyone can hear* "Shiloh? Oh thank goodness you're ok. Listen, I know you want to fight. Your dad's a fighter, all of us are fighters. But there are forces at work here greater than you can control, my airborne squadron alone could wipe this whole forest off the map with the press of a button. We would never do that unless the situation was absolutely dire, obviously, but you must understand the danger we all face."

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2012, 02:52:41 AM »
"You see Shiloh there is little chance any of us can make it out.... And you still have your whole life ahead of you." she looks at me and says "B-but I still don't want you wolves to hurt daddy."
Hits Ruari in the face

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2012, 02:53:48 AM »
*Finally arrives with the tank*
Well that took longer than expected.

Oh well, lookie here, seems all the wolves are in the one spot, interesting.

*Points the tanks main gun at the group of wolves*
Scout, you might want to get you and your daughter out of the way of this baby, customized it myself, added an electromagnetic railgun extension to the main gun, this baby's gonna destroy those puny puppies.
*The gun begins to arm and points directly at the wolves*
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2012, 03:00:23 AM »
*pats Shiloh on the head*
"You hit hard probably harder then your dad will" Smiles and radios Aurora
"any word on where that tank is?"

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2012, 03:03:10 AM »
*Goes on radio to scout and Shioh*
"Get the hell out of there, I'm 800m away from the wolves and I see them in my sights, I'm going to destroy these wolves and if you don't get out of here in the next 5 minutes I'm gonna fire on your position anyway. SO GET MOVING"
*Anoni is unaware that the wolves can actually here the transmission as well*
*Anoni charges up the superconductors of the railgun extension, still aiming at the wolves position*

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: October 25, 2012, 03:11:29 AM »
"......THAT STUPID FOOL!!"
*Yells and pelts turns to flames he teleports near the tank and flames shoot up from where he was standing*
"Prepare to burn fool!"
*Shoots a huge continuous wave of flames at the tank*

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2012, 03:14:35 AM »
*The tank begins to heat up, forcing Anoni to leave before he is cooked. He ejects from the tank and does a backflip behind Rauri and pulls out his newly obtained knife and grab Ruari by one shoulder, weilding his knife with his other hand*
"Now now, you can stop burning that tank, it's fairly impervious to flame, it's just the insides can get a bit toasty. You've been a thorn in my side for long enough Ruari, even if you are magical and I'm not, I'm going to show you that a competent fox will beat a magical wolf anyday*
*Moves his blades closer to you*
"I'm sure these look familiar Ruari, how would you like to die by the hands of your own weapon?"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 03:17:35 AM by anoni »

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
*Over radio* "Goddammit I thought I said to get Scout to call off that tank! Look, I can blow it and anoni to kingdom come but you'll all be vaporized in the process, there's nothing I can do if you're all in such close proximity!"

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2012, 03:20:09 AM »
"Haha that's not my blade idiot."
*Moves tail blade to Anoni's throat*
"This is my blade I have ended many lives because some people decided to sneak up on me. You have also been a pain since I've met you so I wanna know you feeling lucky?"

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2012, 03:24:40 AM »
*Softly, transmitted directly to Ruari so no one else can hear* "Actually, there is one thing I can do. Or rather, you'd have to get anoni to do it. Remember I said it didn't matter if he stole my blades? Because he doesn't know how to use them. If you can get him to somehow crash the two blades, or their hilts, directly together, he's in for a nasty surprise."

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: October 25, 2012, 03:25:21 AM »
*Both the wolf and fox stand quite epically in a position where they have the drop on each other. Ruari with a knife to Anoni and Anoni with a knife to Ruari, if anyone of them makes a move it could be catastrophic for both fox and wolf*
"Well, now I think we're at a bit of an standoff, I think it would be of mutual benefit if we backed away a little bit, besides I heard that message on the radio, your friend and his drones don't realize that I've planned for this. A satellite EMP blast is in the area, it's just weak enough to disable minor electrical circuits while still keeping the major ones in tact. Ergo, machinery on the ground will work, and to some extent machinery on the air, but it will jam large bytes of networking feed. Aka, your friends visual feed will go down, he'll be flying blind. All I have to do is press a button, so make your move boy"

((Note: I heard your first radio message but not your second))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 03:27:00 AM by anoni »

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: October 25, 2012, 03:32:23 AM »
"You think I can't hear the transmission of what you're saying myself? No matter, I don't need visual feed or anything like that to pose a threat. I have other guidance methods that are more than adequate in the event of an EMP blast, and remember I'm the top pilot around. You're lucky you didn't unleash the blast already, or one of my warheads might have just "accidentally malfunctioned" and blown your tank to smithereens before you even got here."

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!