The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heroes: Rising  (Read 8962 times)

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • only one of my forms... the Thel
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: varies
  • Height: varies
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: varies
Re: Heroes: Rising
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 07:10:15 AM »
(This is a Heroes RP so it would be nice to have the char in the right thread...)
  • Avatar by: Captain Laura Parkins, Avatar by TheWhiteKitsune
Shapeshifter

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 04:14:54 PM »
(I posted Claire's char sheet in the OOC so go check her out.)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Scout Sniper

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 12:52:13 AM »
Luke got up and disted himself off. This wasn't good, he needed to get moving. They could find him so easily here, and he was putting the others at risk. "This is all very nice," he said, "But i need to get going. It's not safe for me here."
He began walking away.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 01:25:37 AM »
Once inside she looks around at her home, long has she lived here and much has it changed sience her first find. The room in general has been swept multple times with rushes placed on the floor. There was a single source of light that came through the hallo oak tree stomp creating a brocken circular light  in the middle of the room. To her right was a simple bed made of roots and to the left a basin of water and varous shelfs with provisions. Across from her her training section stood, with many metals and materials. And behind her a shelfs of varous sizes, all seemingly trash picked. And around the entire area a few chimes hung, made of twisted metal. It was home, and she was glad to be back.
Walking to the middle she placed a few logs in the middle bon fire, there she brough it to life with a flint stone and watched it flare up bringing the room to life. Looking up she saw the smoke rise up through the old dead oak tree into the open air.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:27:23 AM by FurryJunky »
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 01:25:53 AM »
Lark blushed. "I'm not that pretty... and my name is Lark," she said, accepting Claire's paw. "So..." She suddenly noticed Luke walking away. "Hey, wait, sir!" she said, running over to and in front of him, blocking his path. "Who are you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 01:57:01 AM »
"Someone you need to get far away from," said luke to the girl in front of him. He gently shoved her aside with his mind, then began jogging as fast as he could. As he jogged through the forest, Luke saw smoke rising in the horizon. He knew he shouldn't, but his heart would't let him walk away from someone in danger. Luke altered his course, heading for the smoke. He figured the best way to see the cause and any survivors would be to get up high, so he hopped up on a tree branch, then climbed up higher. Luke then sped through the trees. Soon, he came upon a small bonfire, with a dark figure sitting close to it.
Dammit. And here I thought someone was in trouble, Luke thought. Suddenly, something cracked beneath him.
"Oh, shi--" He fell, smacking branch after branch, but before he hit the ground, he created a telekinetic bundle, cushioning his fall. But, his concentration faltered, and he hit the ground.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:42:47 AM by Luke White-Heart »
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 03:03:37 AM »
Lark sighed and turned back to Claire. "So... should we follow him?" she asked.

(Furry. Luke fell out of a tree behind YOU.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 03:09:07 AM »
Hearing something her ear perked up. in time to cover her head as part of her roof caved in. With a loud thud and crash her area where she kept her food was destroyed. Looking over at it she growled to herself grabbing her spear as a figure was visable from the carnage. Gripping the spear it molded into a sword in her hand, the endge razor sharp. "You should not of done that!" She yelled at the figure pointing her sword.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2012, 04:49:16 AM »
*claire looked at lark and smiled.* Yeah sugar cube you are pretty and yes we should follow him. But first I gotta get mah' horse fom camp. Wanna ride? *then she started walking in the opposite direction towards her camp* camp is just a few minutes this way. Come on darlin'.

Scout Sniper

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
  • only one of my forms... the Thel
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: varies
  • Height: varies
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: varies
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2012, 08:59:56 AM »
Another noise woke the Thel and she realized immediately that she wasn't on the Motel anymore. One of the indications being the fact that her arms and legs were bound.
She knew she had her eyes open bit she couldn't see a thing in this pitch black room. It frightened her to death since she had always been able to see in the dark sue to her tiger genes.
Feeling the cold metal of her restraints against her wrists and ankles she pulled at them but they didn'g budge an inch.
"What's going on here?" she asked straining to get free. "Why can't I see a thing?"
For a split second she thought about changing her form but squashed it at once. She'd decided never to change again and she would stick to that promise.
"Let me go!" she screamed pulling at her bindings with all her might but to no avail.
Without warning a blinding light was switched on right into her face and it was too much to take for her. She lost consciousness.
  • Avatar by: Captain Laura Parkins, Avatar by TheWhiteKitsune
Shapeshifter

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 04:17:37 PM »
*claire looked at lark and smiled.* Yeah sugar cube you are pretty and yes we should follow him. But first I gotta get mah' horse fom camp. Wanna ride? *then she started walking in the opposite direction towards her camp* camp is just a few minutes this way. Come on darlin'.
Lark nodded, following Claire. "Sure," she said, simultaneously accessing her accelerated probability to get some idea of what she was getting into. She widened her eyes.
"Say Claire, do you have a weapon of some sort?" she asked.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 06:28:53 PM »
Claire looked at her new travel companion questionly. "Yes twin .45 revolvers. Why do you ask?" Then as she looked Lark up and down again she thought to herself, 'She is rather pretty. Ill have to see how long she'll hang with me. I could use a traveling companion.'

Scout Sniper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 12:13:32 AM »
Lark shifted her feet and gripped the handle of her knife (type yet to be decided). "I have a feeling that we might need weapons at some point, is all," she said.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:10 AM »
Claire smiled at her. "Don't worry darlin' ill protect you if need be. And thatks for the heads up. You get one of those gut deelings again let me know. Now let's get a move on don't wanna lose 'em now do we?" She then stated walking towards camp.

Scout Sniper

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 01:10:18 AM »
Hearing something her ear perked up. in time to cover her head as part of her roof caved in. With a loud thud and crash her area where she kept her food was destroyed. Looking over at it she growled to herself grabbing her spear as a figure was visable from the carnage. Gripping the spear it molded into a sword in her hand, the endge razor sharp. "You should not of done that!" She yelled at the figure pointing her sword.

Luke stumbled out of the wreckage, coughing loudly. Suddenly the point of a sword was at his neck. He looked up and saw the sword's owner staring at him with a look of contempt and fury.
"Um..." he said, raising his hands. "Let me explain."
He could have thrown the girl into the opposing wall, but Luke felt he could talk his way out of the situation.