The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heroes: Rising  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • only one of my forms... the Thel
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: varies
  • Height: varies
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: varies
Re: Heroes: Rising
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
When Tanya woke the next time the light had been dimmed. She could now see that she was in a lab and her deepest fear came out.
Someone knew she had the power to shape shift and that was not good... not good at all.
What was she supposed to do now? How could they know?
Looking around she was trying to free herself again but realized that she wouldn't get out this way. Strength wasn't her power after all.
The Thel knew from the pitch black darkness earlier that this room was sealed so it wouldn't really help to change.
Closing her eyes she took deep breaths going through her forms in her mind to find one that could help in any way.
'Goat maybe but then I could kill myself as well. Bee... even more defenceless than the Goat. Peacock... maybe I could PECK them to death with my beak,' she thought. 'Cobra... is a good one... smaller than the Thel and I have poison to defend myself.'
[cont.]

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 09:42:57 AM
Concentrating she closed her eyes and her fur started to change into black and orange scales; her body became smaller more sleek and her paws slipped from the restraints without effort. Her mane vanished replaced by the hood of a cobra and her head grew smaller becoming that of a snake.
She was anthro of course with arms and legs but also the long tail of a snake. Her slitted tongue darted out to smell the air as she got up off the chair she had been bound to.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:42:57 AM by Shapeshifter, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Captain Laura Parkins, Avatar by TheWhiteKitsune
Shapeshifter

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 01:25:47 PM »
Claire smiled at her. "Don't worry darlin' ill protect you if need be. And thatks for the heads up. You get one of those gut deelings again let me know. Now let's get a move on don't wanna lose 'em now do we?" She then stated walking towards camp.
"Alright..." Lark followed behind Claire at first, but then sped up a bit, walking a bit faster than her and a bit ahead of her. "So... I take it you're a good shot?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 01:40:12 PM »
Claire smiledd. "The best. 3 times champ at our local shooting compatition. How ae you at handeling that knife of youss?" She looked at Lark and thought 'Shes cute when she's all awkward like this'

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Scout Sniper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
Lark looked over her shoulder at Claire. "Which one?" she asked before following the deer's gaze to the one at her belt. "Oh... um, well, pretty good... depending. Although if it's just hand-to-hand... I suppose I'm pretty godd at that..." She blushed deeply.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 01:58:07 PM »

Luke stumbled out of the wreckage, coughing loudly. Suddenly the point of a sword was at his neck. He looked up and saw the sword's owner staring at him with a look of contempt and fury.
"Um..." he said, raising his hands. "Let me explain."
He could have thrown the girl into the opposing wall, but Luke felt he could talk his way out of the situation.

Grunting she backed away ever so slightly, removing the tip of her sword from under his throat. "This wouldent be the first time, speak, FAST." She said still holding her sword, pointed at him.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 02:09:24 PM »
Claire walked to catch up with Lark. "Well if you want when we get some free time I can teach you a thing or two about throwing knives. I'm not that good at hand.-to-hand but I might be able to show you something there too." She was clad that her fur was pink because for some reason she was blushing.

Scout Sniper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 06:04:40 PM »
Lark smiled. "Thanks... I still need some practice throwing-wise, and I'm sure I could teach you some hand-to-hand work." She looked forward and spied something in the distance. "Is that your camp up there?"

(Just a warning, I might be missing a few days because of Sandy.)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »

Grunting she backed away ever so slightly, removing the tip of her sword from under his throat. "This wouldent be the first time, speak, FAST." She said still holding her sword, pointed at him.

Luke caught his breath, then explained as best he could.
"I was...jogging through the forest and i saw the smoke from your bonfire.I thought someone was in trouble, so i thought i'd help. I thought i could get a better view from above, so i climbed a tree. The branch was weak, i guess, and i fell."
He gulped and held his breath. Luke wasn't scared of this girl, but he didn't want to resort to using telekinesis against her.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 06:53:24 PM »
She was not a killer, but did it when necessary. Growing up was hard, and it toughened her up, but she couldn't kill him for just being reckless. Lowering her sword some her eyes moved away from you looking at the debree that now surrounded what was left of her food. Most of her previsions where now destroyed or tainted from the dust and grime that filled the air. With a low growl she retorted, "And what do I do for food now? You landed in what I had left..." With a sigh she threw her sword to the ground, burring it in the ground in between your legs. Placing her hands on her head she ran her fingers through her hair grunting and turning away from you, walking towards the middle now shaking her head slightly as the dust started to settle.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:00:20 PM by FurryJunky »

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 07:03:12 PM »
Luke looked down, and saw the destruction he had caused.
"I'm so sorry," he said. "Um...i came from a small town a mile or two from the edge of this forest. You could replenish there..." But he knew she couldn't or wouldn't. Looking down, he reached out with his mind and felt the destroyed provisions. Lifting them up with his mind, he dusted off the one that could be saved, then tried to salvage what he could.
"I know it's not much," he said, "But i'll help you get back what i destroyed. It's the least i can do, considering it's my fault."
He would normally never show off his ability, but he had had a lapse of reason that had made him act without thinking.
"Umm...you didn't see that, did you?"
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 07:31:49 PM »
Lark smiled. "Thanks... I still need some practice throwing-wise, and I'm sure I could teach you some hand-to-hand work." She looked forward and spied something in the distance. "Is that your camp up there?"

Claire looked ahead and saw her black stallion standing there looking quite happy to see her. "Yeap and the Night. Would you like to meet him?" Walks over to him and pulls a bag of sugar cubs out of her pocket offering him one. "Hey boy, I'm sorry I took so long. This is Lark she's a friend." Then to Lark, "Come on over darlin'. I promise he won't bite."

Scout Sniper

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
Luke looked down, and saw the destruction he had caused.
"I'm so sorry," he said. "Um...i came from a small town a mile or two from the edge of this forest. You could replenish there..." But he knew she couldn't or wouldn't. Looking down, he reached out with his mind and felt the destroyed provisions. Lifting them up with his mind, he dusted off the one that could be saved, then tried to salvage what he could.
"I know it's not much," he said, "But i'll help you get back what i destroyed. It's the least i can do, considering it's my fault."
He would normally never show off his ability, but he had had a lapse of reason that had made him act without thinking.
"Umm...you didn't see that, did you?"
Running her fingers through the lengths of her hair she let out a sigh hearing his words. Turning around she looked in time to see what was left to be floating infront of him, as if they where possessed. With wide eyes and hey mouth slightly opened she took a step back, not sure what to take from this. Her mind raced at this point, seeing her food floating. "Your... different to. Aren't you...." she said choking with the words.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2012, 12:08:43 AM »

Claire looked ahead and saw her black stallion standing there looking quite happy to see her. "Yeap and the Night. Would you like to meet him?" Walks over to him and pulls a bag of sugar cubs out of her pocket offering him one. "Hey boy, I'm sorry I took so long. This is Lark she's a friend." Then to Lark, "Come on over darlin'. I promise he won't bite."
Lark smiled gently and walked over. "He's a very nice horse, Claire," the cat said, standing close behind her.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2012, 12:17:51 AM »
Claire held out her hand to Lark, "Come introduce yourself. Its ok just take my hand and it'll be ok. He won't hut you, will you Night?" The horse neighed and nodded as if in answer to her question. "See it'll be fine."

Scout Sniper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2012, 12:26:12 AM »
Lark nodded, taking Claire's hand and slowly reaching out towards Night. "H-hello..."