The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heroes: Rising  (Read 8952 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Heroes: Rising
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2012, 01:10:16 AM »
Lark nodded, taking Claire's hand and hopping on... just as a bullet whizzed past their heads.

The cat widened her eyes. "We should go..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2012, 05:47:05 AM »
"Good idea! Giddy up Night!" They rode off in the direction of they other two furs at break neck speed.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Scout Sniper

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2012, 01:01:31 PM »
Once outisde the hidden entrance of the cave she stood up putting her hands on the crook of her back stretching. Glancing around in the dark night she went about gathering wood to feed the fire, carrying them in her arms.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2012, 05:34:51 PM »
Luke watched Katelyn for a time. She was tough, but there was a deep, abiding exhaustion. She had been through a lot and wasn't used to other furs being around. Luke shook his head, smiling. Neither am I, he thought sullenly. As Katelyn entered the cave, he said, "We should leave as soon as possible in the morning."
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
Walking back into the cave she dumped the pile of old timbers next to the wall with a grunt of effort. Sitting back down crosslegged infront of the small fire she nodded slowly in responce to Luke's comment. Reaching behind her she grabbed a log and pilled it on the fire watching as the flames caught and flared to greater height. "Where to?"

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2012, 01:43:53 AM »
Lark wrapped her hands around Claire's waist, holding on tight as Night sped up.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2012, 03:31:07 AM »
Walking back into the cave she dumped the pile of old timbers next to the wall with a grunt of effort. Sitting back down crosslegged infront of the small fire she nodded slowly in responce to Luke's comment. Reaching behind her she grabbed a log and pilled it on the fire watching as the flames caught and flared to greater height. "Where to?"

"I think we should head west," responded Luke. "It's most important to just keep moving, not neccessarily a destination, but I'd like to get to New York."
He looked away from Katelyn.
"It's...important."
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2012, 01:00:05 PM »
Bing taken  aback by his choice in destination a frown spread across her face. New York was one of the most heavily "New York?!... I thought the idea was to stay hidden," Shuffling some in her seat she was put off by the thought of being around so many people, she was not the social type. "Why, whats there anyway?"

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2012, 03:16:28 AM »
Claire felt Larks arms tighten around her waist. She slowed Night down as she saw an odd hole in the top of a large tree. They stoped infront of it. "Hey Lark. Do you see this? Looks like an entryway into this tree."

Scout Sniper

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
  • only one of my forms... the Thel
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: varies
  • Height: varies
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: varies
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
With her yellow eyes she looked around and moved from house to house quietly. Soon she was at the front but there didn't seem to be anything suspicious. Still she went to the back slowly, carefully and broke into her motel room.
Getting dressed she put everything she had into her rucksack as quiet as possible. She left through the window again and ran a few blocks. To make sure no one recognized her she changed hopefully for the last time tonight.
Tanya became a Central Dragon but not black this time. The form of the Dragon reminded of a Gecko but with a horn crest on its head. Feathers started between the two biggest horns along the back of the head to the neck with two feathers looking like those of a Peacock's. The wings were elegant and had feathers between the last and second to last prolonged fingers. The tail was of a Peacock and the colors varied from light green to blue and purple with white spots.
She took off and flew East... she couldn't stay there anymore.
  • Avatar by: Captain Laura Parkins, Avatar by TheWhiteKitsune
Shapeshifter

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2012, 03:58:42 PM »
Bing taken  aback by his choice in destination a frown spread across her face. New York was one of the most heavily "New York?!... I thought the idea was to stay hidden," Shuffling some in her seat she was put off by the thought of being around so many people, she was not the social type. "Why, whats there anyway?"

"Well...New York is where they took me the first time. I figure the best place to be is closest to the enemy, the last place they'll look," said Luke, amusing himself by levitating the dirt in front of him. "Also, there's a geneticist there who could help us. Dr....Suresh, i think."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2012, 07:35:34 PM »
Turning her head towards you she gave you a questionable look. "A doctor? How do we know he is not a bad person, for all we know he could be one of the people that took you. And... what do you mean by help? Help with what?... "

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2012, 07:34:21 PM »
Luke shook his head.
"I don't know. But he must have met others like us. He could help us take the people who are chasing us down."
But he was still unsettled. He stared at the cave wall wistfully. He wanted to understand his ability, to control it better. But he was scared of what he could accomplish.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2012, 11:06:15 PM »
Frowning lightly from the lack of a straight forward answer she only sighed. Turning her head towards the cave entrance the shubbery that hid the entrance was glowing a little from a few rays of morning that hit the greenery. "Looks like the sun is rising... We should get ready to go soon."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2012, 12:10:36 AM »
Claire felt Larks arms tighten around her waist. She slowed Night down as she saw an odd hole in the top of a large tree. They stoped infront of it. "Hey Lark. Do you see this? Looks like an entryway into this tree."
The white feline nodded. "Yeah..." She looked up at Claire. "Think it's worth checking out?"