The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Endgame Earth (OOC)  (Read 8582 times)

Offline Vanity Is A Killer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • DAVID JESUS TORRES<33
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat: Bombay
  • Coloring: Raven Black
  • Height: 5foot 6inches
  • Weight: 108lbs
  • Build: average body build :P
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Mood: Sing-song-y~Doing: Listening to BOTDF as usual<3
Re: Endgame Earth (OOC)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 12:15:55 AM »
Name: Joniah Jesus Laine (JJ Laine)
Species: Demon Wolf

Defining physical traits: Black with Red markings (ever read Marked? Well the main character has these special fledgling markings. The red markings JJ has is kinda like that only all over her.)
Additional descriptors: Green tipped tail and ear tips
Ability: Can seriously fight. Music actually helps her get over a upsetting situation quickly.
Weapon: FISTS O' FURY!!! BOOYAHHHHHHHHHH and a Switchblade JIC
Backstory: to be continued...

^^Mess with him, you mess with me^^
"Take love and multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever. But still you would only have a glimpse of how I feel for you." ~Frankenstein and the Bride by Blood On The Dance Floor
ONE HEART ONE LOVE BOTDF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRJDpiPfj4&feature=related

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 04:45:31 AM »
Name: nixon,trixsterSpecies: griffonAge:24Gender:maleDefining physical traits: wings claws tail you know what a griffon hasAdditional descriptors: black and purple coloringAbility:  my wings are stream line and i cut though the air like a bullet, and im silent.Weapon: small dagers thoughing stars katana, knock out gas.Backstory: nix lived in a cave were him and his parents lived for years then the war broke out and the cave collapesed on them. he was only 9 at the time and his parents left him and he was stuck in a pocket of the cave with little air. mad and confused he cryed him self to sleep, and when he awoke he heard voices saying "is he dead?"  he was starteld and got up so quick it blew him off his feet.  he broke a toe and the people there helped him to were they live and mended him. he lived with the mysterios people till 2 years ago when he disided to leave and help others and due to no parents he had to learn to fly by him self and he PERFECTED it. and thats all.
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Takamei Edevane

• The Director
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • I only noticed when I felt my hair go crunchy o.o
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5ft10
  • Weight: 71kg
  • Currently: Emotional
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 07:37:02 PM »
Name: Ip

Species: Wolf

Physical traits: Thin, but strong.

Additional descriptions: Darkish grey, light blue eyes.

Weapon: A custom made silenced pistol with a hidden blade concealed in the grip. Uses 5.56m rounds. A custom made silenced sub-machine gun.

Ability: To be undetected and silent especially at night. Martial arts. Can see easily in the dark.

Backstory: Ip grew up in central London. He grew up his parents. His parents were drug lords and had a large global enterprise. They didn't listen to Ip much, they were blinded by power and wealth. He hated them and was even irritated by their presence. His parents thought they were always making the right decisions, but he thought otherwise. After many years of disagreements, arguments and hate he finally left and went on to college and university. Whilst in education things only got worse. Everyone around him seemed incompetent, and ignorant. Irritated by this lead to him having no friends, as he hated them all. In his spare time he would think or practise martial arts to release his stress. After many years he grew into being alone. Being independent. The war had broke out when Ip was about to graduate university. His parents left, leaving him to fend for himself. Strangely he felt glad about this. When dealing with others for supplies, many times they tried to trick and attack him. Ip became used to others deceit and violence which quickly lead to his difficulty of trusting others. He eventually gave up trying to co-operate and help others. He instead began to feel entertained at peoples mistakes even if they meant losing their lives. It made him feel good about himself. He felt better than them. He cared less about them. Conveniently he had remembered all of his parents blackmarket contacts. He decided to contact one of the dealers to make a special order. A weapon. He designed it himself to make it perfect for his use. A silenced pistol with a hidden blade in its grip and a silenced sub-machine gun similar to the HK G3 only more compact, small enough to conceal in a ruck sack or inside a coat. He also ordered some lightweight dark blue coloured clothing to fit his need for activities at night along with some supplies.

Using his brilliant mind and knowledge of martial arts and survival skills that he self learnt from reading, he decided to leave London and look for somewhere more safe. Whilst making his war out of London he started to think about the world's situation. He soon generated many solutions to his survival. He made plans. These plans were within easy reach as he was very wealthy. His wealth combined with his parents old business contacts of people they used to deal with made his plan very possible. When leaving London he decided to leave the country instead. So he made another blackmarket deal. This time he arranged a pick up in a jet. This was no ordinary jet though. It was the old Harrier Jet that had been discontinued in the British army. In a matter of hours the jet arrived. The journey was long, but Ip kept an eye on the pilot.  When he arrived he was not sure where he was, but neither the less he abandoned the Jet as soon as possible in search for an city close by...
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline VrRaven

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: head/back/tail black gradually getting lighter until a tuft of fur on his chest is whitish
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 204
  • Build: medium muscular and thin
  • Currently: sleepy
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 03:50:43 AM »
Got carried away witht that last post, Promise they won't all be novels XD

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 04:41:48 AM »
Now that the fight is over you can rescue us! And by thre way, the back is also coverd by the consumers, Quote hundreds. And getting that close to see them they should also be able to see you. So many sure your next post includes you in a hidden location of some sort so it does not seem like your in the middle of them street.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 05:28:59 AM »
Well the battle we just fought was only with the Consumers that DenDen brought along because of his motorcycle. We're not aware of your battle, except for Alchiba (if you're in the convenience store he's talking about) in which case yes he should be aware of the hundreds of Consumers around your location.

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 08:21:16 AM »
Name: max shadow
Species: lace monitor (type of lizard)
Defining physical traits: long whip like tail and hand like feet
Additional descriptors: black scales with a pale yellow underbelly and eyes. bald and has faint burn marks up his right arm and faint tribal scars up his left arm
Ability: trained as a sniper and more than capable with a sword
Weapon: two long grasscutter swords and a disassemble-able  sniper rifle.
Backstory: (will be pieced together in-story)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 02:34:37 PM »
Hi, um...I'd like to join the RP, but i'm not 100% sure what's going on in the game or where you guys are....(i know it makes me sound like a total newb, but) any help would be appreciated... :$ X3
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 11:22:41 PM »
@Brock4560: Not to be rude to you, Brock, but you know there isn't an actual sign of the fur HQ? It's just a place in a building, there is nothing that mentions it's an HQ.

@Luke White-Heart: You may join :)  Just fill in the character sheet and follow by the rules.
If you want a summary, here it is:

This plays off in New York, runned down by Consumers, but there are still some furs fighting. The local resistance fur group. They want to have a reasonable normal world again. There are some humans left, but unlike the furs, they are being chased down by Consumers.
The resistance is led by Nova, and they just recently save Denden from the consumers (he attracted them with the sound of his bike, entering New York).
The furs will now go back to the HQ and debate on what to do next.
In the meantime, Athura/ Kit/ Furry Junky are all around (or in) a mini-mart. Furry Junky is inside with one of Athura's characters and Kit is outside with the other. They need to be rescued from a big horde of consumers, but Nova's group doesn't know about them as of yet.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 12:29:54 AM »
Just to let everyone know, I'm instituting a restriction on new players joining the RP as of now. The turnout has been amazing, but the sheer number of players is verging on becoming a bit overwhelming. As such, I would like to request that no new players join the RP in the meantime, unless you have a very strong desire to join, in which case send me a PM and I'm happy to talk. If you've already shown interest in joining or posted a character sheet you are free to play, but if I've never heard from you before then I'm afraid I must turn you away for now. This could change in the future, however.

Thank you for your cooperation.  :)

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »
Just a general reminder to everyone to please follow the conventions of serious RPing, or I will not hesitate to take action. This is not directed at any one person at all, but please if you are rusty or unfamiliar with serious RPing then there are plenty of places within the RP board to learn.

Thank you.

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 06:13:19 PM »
Name: Luke
Species: Wolf-lion
Physical Traits: Wolf-like body, with thick mane and longer, lion-like tail.
Additional Descriptions: Steel-blue eyes, scar over right eye and scar along left arm. Blue streaks of fur on chest and back.
Ability: Extremely proficient with a sword and trained in the use of dual pistols.
Weapon(s): Hand-and-a-half sword and two desert eagles. Used in varying combinations.
Backstory: Luke has no past that he can remember. All he can remamber is the war, constantly being on the run, killing any who got in his way. He envyed those he killed, just as he pitied himself. He had come across many bands of survivors, helping where he could. He was cold, and rarely spoke. His sword was the only connection to his past that he had, as he had woken up with the sword next to him with a note, saying "This saved my life more than once, and i hope it will do the same for you Luke, my love.
Daniel"
He's been searching for this Daniel for the length of the war.
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »
I don't think we need to retreat, the morning is coming and that caused some of the smarter enemys to retreat into the shadows, and we have Kit's char and Novas that just came. Plus "Jajaman" Is still in the mini-mart alone with the rest of my chars gear. My last post made it look like a winning fight aswell.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 10:43:21 PM »
Ah...right. Whoops. I guess i was a little battle high.  :/

There. I fixed it. That's a much better post, anyways.  :3
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:49:55 PM by Luke White-Heart »

Offline VrRaven

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: head/back/tail black gradually getting lighter until a tuft of fur on his chest is whitish
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 204
  • Build: medium muscular and thin
  • Currently: sleepy
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2012, 11:14:15 PM »
I'm sorry if my replies come slowly. I can only get on the internet a few minutes each day until next week when I go home.