The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Endgame Earth (OOC)  (Read 8616 times)

Offline Byracka

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a positive bastard (sugar)
    • Awards
  • Currently: Imma murr!
Re: Endgame Earth (OOC)
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2012, 11:25:41 PM »
Will be taking over Kit Aalish character for the time he's away
I do not bite unless you want to! So send a PM if there's anything you want to say :3

Backscratch

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2012, 11:46:44 PM »
Will be taking over Kit Aalish character for the time he's away

I can confirm this in case anyone wonders.  ^_^

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2012, 03:43:17 PM »
Hey guys, i will be gone for 3 days, so if anyone can take over my character for a while, that'd be awesome.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 12:21:23 AM »
Thanks for also allowing me to join :)

Name: Warren Spencer
Species: Red Fox
Defining physical traits: No left ear
Additional descriptors: (Coloring, markings, scars and the like.)
Ability: Stealthy, knows his way around a lock, utilises his environment to make the best out of a situation
Weapon: Old navy saber he salvaged from an abandoned history museum.
Backstory: Warren remember's little about his youth other than his thirst for constant knowledge in what he would describe as "things that i find particularly interesting". He has since developed what could only really be described as an unusual set of skills that would only be useful in situations that they are needed. Warren however prides himself in the knowledge that he can get through most locks in a few minutes and though this skill had proven so far to be excellent at getting into trouble, he found good manners and acting the real gentleman got him out of it sometimes a lot easier.

This was of course before the war... after the war broke out, Warren did his best to survive in improvised shelters and taking refuge in abandoned buildings, avoiding radiation with a Geiger counter he made from parts he stole.
Warren often did his best to raid supply camps of other survivors for food and any equipment and could tell you the story of how he lost his ear. His most prized possessions are an old naval saber that he raided from an attacked naval base and his grandfather's trench coat (ironically, a black cotton naval trench coat). He travels light and by foot and does his best to keep a journal of past events if he can find a pen to write it down.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Byracka

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a positive bastard (sugar)
    • Awards
  • Currently: Imma murr!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 06:14:46 AM »
I'll now also start controlling my own character. So make sure you aren't confused whether I'm controlling Sarah or Jave. I'll state their name and gender through the text so it really should be blatantly obvious.  ^_^
I do not bite unless you want to! So send a PM if there's anything you want to say :3

Backscratch

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 03:44:59 PM »
I IZ BACK!!!
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 07:36:25 PM »
Welcome back Luke!  :)  I apologize for your character not being controlled while you were away, it sort of slipped my mind.  >.>  But I hope you'll find that really not too much affecting your character has happened while you were away, though it might be about to.  ;)

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 07:42:06 PM »
Tis okay, though i might ask you for a summary of what's happened.  :$  If it's okay...

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 10:07:15 PM »
Not a problem.  ^_^  Summary is as follows:

It is night time, and we have all left the HQ now, and are beginning our assault on the human compound. Jared (Cifero) and I are busy taking out the snipers on the wall. Meanwhile, Himawari (Ventus) is sneaking towards the compound so she can enter and throw the gas when necessary. The other characters who are fighters are following behind her at a distance, while all the "civilian" NPCs are in a large group out of sight of the action. I imagined you as one of the fighters, though you can write your character however you want. This is pretty much all you need to know I imagine. :)

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2012, 02:25:06 PM »
Awesome! Thanks a lot! I'll post as soon as i have time.  :3

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2012, 03:36:36 AM »
Hey Cifero... What are you talking about? There are no more consumers around, and all the humans are knocked out...
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
I WILL be posting today, i promise!

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2012, 08:30:02 PM »
Hey Cifero... What are you talking about? There are no more consumers around, and all the humans are knocked out...

I just wanted to reinforce this myself. The consumers are dead, the humans are all unconscious, and even if there was one still around they can't infect furs. Please try to be a little more thoughtful and context-appropriate with your posts, Cifero.

Around the flames
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Poster
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »
@Cifero: Not to be rude or anything, but it has been stated a couple of times that the humans are not possesed by Consumers (or they would be Consumers themselves. Also there are no more nearby Consumers, they have all been taken care of) and furries cannot become infected by them. Please read and act upon the OOC posts and please restrain continuing of making these kind of posts.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2012, 03:39:02 PM »
lol and nova's in a building