The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Check out my video and show your furry pride!  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Lakra

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook (Add me <3)
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/White tiger hybrid
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes
Check out my video and show your furry pride!
« on: December 01, 2012, 08:55:54 AM »
I made this video for my mate and I would really love it if we as a furry community could get this video popular. I know you probably won't believe me when I say I'm not doing this to get myself popular, I'm doing this as a way to stand up and say, yeah, I'm a furry. I have a life, I have a mate, and I'm just as good and loving as you non-furs! It's a lyric video for Phillip Phillips song "Home". Here's the link :
Home by Phillip Phillips with lyrics: furry version
If the link doesn't work, just search "Home Phillip Phillips furry" and it should be the third one with the couple under the umbrella.

Thank ya!

Lakra <3~

Zane the Fox

Re: Check out my video and show your furry pride!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »
THAT WAS SO FRAKING AWSOME!!  You are so lucky as ya have a mate who love ya, alnog with ur mate is lucky to have ya make this for love reason.

Offline Lakra

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook (Add me <3)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 02:57:08 AM »
Haha thank you! I'm trying to make for furry related videos and I'm working on my next one :) I'll post as soon as it's done. It'll be for David Guetta (ft. Nicki Minaj) "Turn Me On" and it will have rave based furries this time, so if you know any artists that wouldn't mind giving me permission to use their work that would be great! I've already scoured Deviant Art for a lot of pictures just waiting on replies for permission. :)

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 09:42:45 AM »
THANK YOU! Someone who actually asks for permission before slapping pictures onto their music videos! xD

That alone makes you worthy of props. ;) I didn't watch the whole video, but I liked what I saw, in terms of the pictures. I hope more people will follow your example and ask before plucking pics off of random websites withot permission (As an artist myself, I can't tell you how happy this makes me. :D)

Congrats on your 4.5 years of being together too! Me and my bf have been together for 2 years, going on 3 on April 1st ('Cuz of that, April's Fool's Day is officially truced between us. xP) Love is an awesome thing, isn't it? :3

Offline Lakra

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook (Add me <3)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 10:36:08 AM »
Yeah I had gotten a nasty reply from an artist a bit back for just telling them I had added their art to my video and posted a link to their gallery after I had posted the video because I was so excited about posting it. Trust me, I do not do that anymore. I'm working on some more videos if you could help me get some art as well as the artist's permission that would be great. The one I'm working on right now is "Turn Me On" David Guetta (feat Nicki Minaj). Honestly, I don't generally like her music, but I really liked this one. I thought I'd show a more sexy side to the furry fandom (NOT PERVY) and am looking for rave/dance pictures.

Thank you for your congrats :) Grats to you too! That 2-3 year mark was tough for our relationship, but we're going strong now. Best of luck to you both! Yes, love is amazing, especially when you get to share it with your best friend. ^_^

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 12:23:32 AM »
Sure thing, I'll keep an eye out, I'm always on Deviantart, so I'll PM you any good ones that I get permission to use. :)

Yup! People need to realize that a partner isn't just a partner, they're supposed to be your best friend. :)

Offline Lakra

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook (Add me <3)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 02:35:33 AM »
Alright sweet! I just finished my new video for David Guetta (feat. Nicki Minaj) "Turn Me On"! Check it out, let me know what you think, and subscribe if you like what you see! More coming soon :)