The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: London Beach  (Read 5330 times)

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
Re: London Beach
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 04:19:38 AM »
He didn't notice her, instead, he entered another room and turned on the light. You hear some faint arguing before growing silence. After a while, you hear a shower start, loud enough to mask the sounds continuing to be emitted from the room.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:21:46 AM by Auden »

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 04:27:43 AM »
She wakes up, feeling the two arguing people's displeasure. She knows she has to go before they find her and hurt you. She manages to sit up, leaning fully against the back of the couch. She presses a hand lightly against her ribs, feeling a pressure building up. She passes out as she tries to stand up, falling back onto the couch, a corner of the blanket in her lap.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 04:36:59 AM »
You hear the door open, a dark figure standing in the doorway. You realize, it's Auden, his clothes now absent from his body, leaving only a pair of raggedy jeans. His fur was wet, and his hair was drooping over his face, partially hiding his shock. "Oh no..." he realized her strain as he rushed to her side. "Oh no, oh no!" he exclaimed, practically a scream.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 04:54:09 AM »
She groans, trying to block the pain in her unconscious state. She shifts slightly, her dress messed up. She winces, her breathing quick and pain filled. 
(bed time for me. Sorry for it being so short)

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 04:59:01 AM »
"Wait just a bit, I'll find something for you." he ran to the kitchen and opened a cupboard, desperately trying to find something that will ease her pain.

//Okay! Bai! :3

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 12:57:26 PM »
Ebony's breathing is soft, but still quick little gasps. Shifting slightly causes her fall over, the sudden flare of pain from landing on a wing jolting her awake. She whimpers and try to figure out all that's wrong, thinking her leg is fractured, the wing just hurts, and she thinks something's up with her ribs. Her voice calls out weakly, "Auden? Wh-where are you?"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 04:31:42 PM »
He ran back to her, clutching a white pill bottle. "Here, just take a couple Of these..." He said, placing two circular tablets into her mouth. "They'll stop the pain, but only for a while." He placed her back on the couch to examine her wounds. While Auden's attention was focused on her, an older, human male entered the room, overweight and donning a stained wifebeater. "Y'didn't say sh'was this bad!" He said, walking over to the fridge. Auden responded with a conspicuous glare, making the human understand the current circumstances, so he retreated into his room. "Can you tell me what happened?"  He said, returning his attention to her.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 11:19:28 PM »
She swallows the pills with only slight discomfort, struggling to sit up. She pulls the blanket around her as the pain slowly ebbs, her ears pinned back. Her eyes are focused on the floor, not wanting to look at you. Her voice shaking. "I-I don't know how to start...." She looks tired and her eyes scared. "E-Ebony. That's my name." 

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 11:58:35 PM »
He hugged her with full force, oozing with satisfaction and relief. "I was scared you were..." he drifted off with a dreadful grimace. "Well, It's nice to finally know your name, Ebony." He drew back from the hug and smiled. "And, you don't need to tell if you don't want to, I'll understand."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 01:38:29 AM »
She looks up at you, smiling past the pain in her side. She looks down at her dress, finding it to be filthy. It was thin, near see-through. This causes her to pull the blanket up, covering her more. She blushes slightly and looks down. "I-I'm so used to this dress, I've only been seen once outside of the building. I-Its hard to see down there too."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 01:44:02 AM »
"What building?" he sat down next to her and gave a hopeful smile. He was curious to know her story.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 02:19:21 AM »
Ebony looks down, hands fisted and her knuckles white. "When I was young, only around thirteen, I was on my way to school. I was grabbed, a bag being put over my head. They took me to a building. I-I don't even know where....they did...things to me after a while." She whimpers and pulls her legs close to her chest. "I-I managed to run away a couple times, but they treat me worse after...."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 03:14:59 AM »
His lips trembled as his eyes became wet. "I-I'm so sorry..." he said, a tear running down his cheek. " I don't know who did this to you, but you're safe here." He wiped the tear and smiled. "You need some extra clothes? I need a shirt or two as well"

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 03:47:58 AM »
"why are you sorry? It's not your fault." Looking down at her dress, she picks up the skirt of it. "And yeah. This is the only thing I have and it's not holding up great." She smiles at you, showing no sadness. "Besides, I like to think about the happy things, not the sad ones!"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 04:20:44 AM »
He nodded and gave a faint smile. "I suppose..." he stood up and offered a hand. "I can't shop without you, y'know... Can you walk?" He giggled and looked down to his body with a blush, finally realized he was half naked. "I guess I should also get some clothes on?" he made a another nervous giggle. "Doc said I'd die otherwise."