The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: London Beach  (Read 5331 times)

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Re: London Beach
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 04:27:44 AM »
She stood with your assistance and kept most of the pressure off her right leg. "Yeah I can walk, just I think I might have to wrap my leg. M-Maybe some ribs too." She looks up, startled by your last statement. "Wh-What do you mean? What does he mean?" A slightly scared expression crosses over her face as she looks up slightly at your face.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 04:32:27 AM »
"I just, don't have my shirt on, or my balaclava." He giggled. "and, do you need me to wrap your wounds or anything like that? My mom was a nurse, she taught me a little of the trade."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »
"Sure, I bet you can do it better than me." A blush covers her face as she realizes she will have to take off her dress to let you wrap up her ribs. "H-How do you wanna do it?" She looks down awkwardly and blushes more.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
His face burned a dark crimson as he realized the same idea. "Y-you just, uh, I mean, uhm, t-t-take off the d-dress..." His cheeks were even darker than before. She needed proper medical care, but he didn't want to invade her privacy.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »
She blushes as she quickly pulls off the dress, wincing as she pulls it over her head, a deep purple bruise along her left side. She keeps her eyes fixed on the ceiling, trying not to breathe too deeply. Her fingers are linked together on top of her head, not wanting to obstruct you from wrapping her up. She still keeps pressure off her hurt leg, her wings helping to balance. "I'm sorry I'm making you do this...."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 11:47:41 PM »
While she unclothed herself, he was stationed in the bathroom, trying to find the correct bandages. He came back with a loud yelp, not expecting to see her this way. He slowly walked to her side, placing a hand over his eyes in order to leave her at least a little privacy. "It's, okay, I'm just not used to this kind of stuff every day..." He began to wrap the cloth around her, trying with all of his will not to look up.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 04:08:37 AM »
"It's ok if you look, I guess you could say I'm used to it." The blush is gone as she close her eyes, secretly hiding tears. She winces slightly and bites her bottom lip, trying to keep her pain to herself like she normally would. "Wh-Who was that earlier, the man?" Her eyes are open now, an icy blue. They catch the light, making them shine. Silver fur shimmers slightly as she breathes, trying not to take too big of breaths. It's paler along her chest and belly, going between her legs and down halfway on her tail. The three scars that cross from left shoulder to right hip look suspiciously like claw marks and are visible through her fur. Black spots start on her back, going up to her neck and down to her lower back, fading out. Her wings are spread out, showing the golden flecks underneath near the base against the near-black brown. Wheat gold hair falls down her back, slight waves making it shimmer.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2013, 04:36:37 AM »
He finally began to notice her appearance and like before, he was mesmerized. Not by her wounds, but, her body. Once again, he blushed. He awkwardly adjusted himself, hoping she wouldn't notice his darkening cheeks. He diverted his attention to her other wounds, now wrapping the cloth bandage around her leg, bringing him back to the cruel reality. "His name is Mick." he paused and clipped a portion of the bandage. "He runs an underground black market kind of thing, dealing anything you would want to get your hands on..." he chuckled. "Anything at all, but for a price, of course." He looked up to her and gave a small grin. "Cops were already on his tail, so he thought it wouldn't hurt taking me in as an adolescent. Trust me, he's a nice guy if you get to know him, and for the love of god, don't get on his bad side." he stood up and handed her the tattered dress. "You're all set, Ebony."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 10:54:35 PM »
She slips on the dress and adjusts it so any tears are mostly hidden. She gives you a quick peck on the cheek and smiles, her tail wagging slightly. "Thanks." She looks down slightly, blushing softly. The dress shifts slightly and her ears flick towards Mike's room hearing him move around. "W-We better go now. How much money do you have?"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 12:58:02 AM »
He was surprised by the sudden kiss, but he was joyous. He rubbed his reddened cheek with a growing smile. "I-I, uh, have five bucks..."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 03:55:45 AM »
"I-I took a little more than half of what they had, probably a thousand or so." She looks down at her hands which are scarred from trying to defend herself from claws and knives. Several other scars go up along her arms, more ragged and awkward. "I hid it somewhere, knowing that it would be weird to carry around lots of bills when I only have a dress." A soft blush spreads across her cheek and she counts the scars on her hands mentally, used to not making eye contact. They thought of it as defiance and punished her for it too.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 05:16:14 AM »
A tear jumped from his eye once again, in realization. He suddenly hugged her once again, this time, in sympathy. "I'm, so sorry, Ebony..."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 07:10:28 PM »
She tries not to wince and hugs you back. "It's not your fault. You don't need to be sorry." A smile pulls at her lips and she nuzzles you shyly. "W-We better get going."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 08:44:25 PM »
"I suppose..." He put on his jacket and protective balaclava, in order to conserve warmth for the night. He grabbed his dirty wallet and offered his pair of boots to her. "I don't need them too much, you can use them." He said with a smile.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 09:07:42 PM »
"I'm fine." She smiles and opens the door, looking at you. "Come on!" Her eyes are bright, almost glowing. Her tail wags slightly, showing some of her happiness. "We better go before it's too late."