The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: London Beach  (Read 5333 times)

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
Re: London Beach
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 09:47:25 PM »
"I'm coming, I'm coming..." he walked after her. "Lets go down to a dollar store, we can buy stuff for cheap."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 10:24:18 PM »
"Do you wanna get some of the money I have?" She looks down, shifting slightly, a slight blush spreading on her cheeks. She picks at a loose thread on her dress, trying not to seem too bold. "I-it's not that far. If the tide's out, we can get it without getting my bandages wet."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 11:06:13 PM »
"If you're fine with that, then sure!" he pulled her along, out of the house, into the dank streets once again. "From the looks of it, using your money would bring a lot more than just clothes..."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 11:21:39 PM »
She looks up, confused. "What do you mean? I only need clothes, maybe some food if there's not enough at your place." Looking back down, she realized she wanted to stay with you, but knowing every second I was with you put you in more danger. Her ears lay flat, her tail falling still as she realized what they might do. Heasitantly, she took a step away but shook her head, not wanting to leave.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 12:59:05 AM »
He sensed her thoughts and hugged her for the third time. "Everything is going to be okay, Ebony. I'm sure of it." he released his grip and continued the walk, hoping she would do the same.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2013, 01:24:23 AM »
She agonists and looks down, holding back tears. "I-I don't want them to hurt you. You don't deserve it." She continues walking by you. She threads her fingers through yours, her ears still pinned back. She blushes and focuses on the ground, walking closer to you. Her hand squeezes yours and she whispers, "someone's behind us. Don't look. Just act like you're talking to me. Take a right now, I wanna make sure it's us they're following." You can barely hear the fear in my voice, but it's there a little. Looking up at you, she laughs like you just told a joke. She can't hide the fear in her eyes though.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2013, 03:45:36 AM »
He gulped, and soon began to laugh with her, hoping the charade will keep up. He wanted to look back, to witness the kind of monster that would do this to a woman, but his fear overpowered his curiosity. He soon changed his direction into a road, littered with shop windows and barren stands. "Is it working?" he whispered to her, his hand as tight as hers.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2013, 04:27:05 AM »
"Still there." She kept walking, listening to the steps behind us. She could hear her own heartbeat in her ears, beating fast and hard. Squeezing your hand she kept the same speed, not showing any fear. The feeling of the eyes watching us familiar. Glancing back expertly, her eyes widened. "Go. Now. And don't look back." I start slowing down, my hand sliding from yours almost reluctantly. Looking at you, tears rise in her eyes, knowing what she'll have to do to protect you. "It's under the dock on the beach." She turned around and faced the gryphon that was following us, especially her.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2013, 04:57:49 AM »
"No!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the torso. "You, are not going to leave me!" He picked her up once again, this time, more hastily. He took off down the street with blazing speed, almost seeming abnormal for his stature. His speed grew with each step, but soon enough to his realization, that he was facing a dead end. He scanned the surroundings, for a way out of this situation with no avail. "Well, dammit..."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2013, 04:53:20 PM »
She struggles to get out of your grip, the grypon quicklycatching up with us, his wings helping to speed him up. "Put me down! I-I don't want you to get hurt! You don't deserve it." She's crying now, tears freely falling down her face. "I'll be fine. I promise. Just....just go." Her eyes suddenly grow cold, "I never liked you anyways. You were too soft." Her face shows no emotion but my eyes are icy.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2013, 06:58:50 PM »
He stopped walking and turned his attention to the ground. He was thinking, he never truly pondered the idea of death, and today wasn't going to be his first. He stood strong, still holding her with an iron grip, waiting for gyphon with a determined facial expression.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
He speaks, his voice deep and rough. "Why don't you listen to the girl? Let her go." He walked closer and reached out a hand to wipe her cheeks. She flinched and tries not to pull back from his fingers. She looks ahead, not showing any fear.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2013, 09:25:45 PM »
He delivered a kick to the Gryphon, strong enough to knock him to the ground. This gave him a chance to escape into an alleyway disguised by a collection of boxes, in which he quickly toppled. He ran even faster than before, his breathing now heavier. Soon enough, he came to a small, shanty town inside of a train tunnel, it's residents sleeping within their dwellings, not aware of the chase outside. He was running out of options, continuing into the tunnel can lead to a dead end, while they will be easier to spot through the vast underbrush surrounding the area. He heard the Gryphon coming quickly behind him, and he became desperate. He ran into one of the households and closed the door, hoping not to wake the family living within.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:12 PM »
She turns her head, burying her face in your chest. Muffled sobs shake her body as she clings to you. She tries to keep quiet so they're not discovered by the family or the gryphon. She pushes against your arm that supports her legs, wanting to stand. She look up at you, crying silently now as she stands. Her voice is just a whisper, "You know I didn't mean any of that. R-Right?" Fear enters her eyes that maybe you wouldn't believe her, that you would think she meant her earlier words. "I-I..." She falls silent as we hear the gryphon's footsteps go past, a walking speed now.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:32 PM »
After a while, the footsteps came to a stop, for the Gryphon was gone. He let her down slowly, soon embracing her in his arms, yet again. "I had that idea, yeah..." he whispered into her ear. "And, there's no need to cry, he's gone."