The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: London Beach  (Read 5328 times)

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
Re: London Beach
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2013, 03:42:18 AM »
He gave a gentle nod. "I suppose, where exactly do you used to live?"

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2013, 04:10:10 AM »
"Next to the ocean. It's on the way to the dock actually." Ebony smiles up at you and blushes softly as she kisses you quickly. Her hand slips into yours and she starts leading you down the street the way we came. "It's been a long time since I've seen my house. Or my friends." A small shiver goes through her but continues walking. "Too long." She looks at you, smiling shyly.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2013, 04:27:11 AM »
"Wait for a moment..." he slipped on his balaclava once again, before threading his fingers through hers, continuing the tread. "This is all so sudden..."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
She nods. "yeah. Sorry for getting you mixed up in this." She blushes as she continues walking with you.  "You're actually the first guy I've met that would literally give his life for me. B-But I don't want you to die. You do realize they could kill you, right? They almost killed me once..." she looks down and touches the scar at her shoulder that goes down. "I-I don't want that to happen to you."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2013, 04:07:22 PM »
"I can't leave a girl alone in a situation like this." He said, giving her a nuzzle. "It would be against my nature not to help... Even if a chance of death may linger." He placed an arm on her shoulder, looking directly into her eyes. "I would always help someone I love."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2013, 03:09:20 AM »
She blushes, her cheeks becoming a light pink, and looks up at you, the icy blue in her eyes melting and softening to a blue spring sky. "I-I...." She looks down, ashamed she can't say the words back to you. Tiredness sweeps over her, all the adrenaline from running away finally disappearing.The smell of the sea enters the air, a salty scent. Her ears perk up and she grabs your hand and starts running, half leading half dragging you behind her. "Come on! We're almost there!" Other people and furries were coming out to go to their jobs or school now and gave us sideways looks. Ignoring them, she raced on, barefoot, in a ratty old dress and not that clean, not having seen a proper shower in awhile. Her hair was blown back, showing her face better, her blue eyes electrified by excitement.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2013, 03:24:19 AM »
He giggled. "Woah! Ebony! Slow down!" he clenched his grip, hoping she wouldn't hurt herself.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2013, 03:32:59 AM »
She stops where the grass starts getting swallowed by sand, looking out at the ocean. The sun was a little past the horizon, making everything a soft red. Her breathing is quick from running and she stares out over the ocean. She sits and takes off the wrapping on her leg, the puffiness and redness gone. The small crack was fixing itself under her skin. She rubs it absentmindedly as her eyes gaze over the deep blue ocean. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Her gaze focuses on you and she smiles.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2013, 03:41:27 AM »
He sat down next to her, gawking to the sunset, then to you. He needed someone like this, someone to care for, someone to love. He placed his arm on your shoulders, pulling you in closer. He nuzzled her, soon embracing her warmth as well.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2013, 04:18:34 AM »
She snuggled against your side, fitting almost perfectly. Her head rested on your shoulder as she gazes at the sun, smiling slightly. Her aurora mingled with yours and you could feel what she was faintly. Happiness and a small twinge of something unidentifiable were overlaid by pure and unbridled love. Her arm wound around your waist and she looked up at you, blushing softly. "Why do you love me? I've never had someone love me before. Not this type anyways." A child-like curiosity shines in her eyes as she looks up at you.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2013, 04:47:50 AM »
"No offense, but I can't answer that." he accepted her snuggling, providing his own in return. "I can just say that I love you for who you are." he took off his mask and gave a swift kiss to her lips.

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
She blushes as holds your hand and kisses you back. She smiles up at you, wanting to tell you how she feels, but scared to. She looks down and bites her bottom lip. "I'm sorry I can't say it....I-I just don't wanna have you taken from me. Everything good of mine was taken." She presses closer and looks at their intertwined fingers.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2013, 03:50:24 PM »
"Well, I won't." he said with a smile. "And, you can tell me how you feel, I will understand."

Offline Ebony-Star

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2013, 10:51:10 PM »
She shakes her head slightly, still looking down. She looks up, remembering about her old house. "You still wanna go see my old house?" She smiles up at you and kisses your covered cheek, blushing softly. She had bottled up all her bad feelings and stored them away, letting only the positive ones show.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2013, 02:58:49 AM »
He gave her a more passionate kiss, releasing before looking into her eyes. "Of course, Love." he giggled, before blushing himself.