The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Survival RP.  (Read 8014 times)

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 115 Pounds
  • Build: Slender
Re: Zombie Survival RP.
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 05:53:13 AM »
He took his paw and gave it a hearty, but friendly, shake. "Nice t'meetchya." He said with a smile, soon diverting his attention to the third fox. "What about you? What's your name?"

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 06:00:16 AM »
"Oooh! A russian!" He skittishly took his rifle from his back, giving it to her to examine. "Can you read those words on the side?" he pointed to a line of foreign text emblazoned on the side of the stock.

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
"Were did you find that rifle, since it wasn't passed down you?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 06:12:28 AM »
He looked down to the rifle with extreme disappointment. "I noticed that text for a year now, and that's all it says?" He shook his head and gently reclaimed his rifle. "I thought it was an heirloom or something with value, but noooOOoooo..." he said in a sarcastic manner, twirling his arms ridiculously. "I should bedazzle the damn thing then! Maybe cover it in glitter!"

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 06:16:07 AM »
"Well im out of water im going to go get some more befor we take off again.I'll be back. FoxStorm stats running across the tree tworeds the stream.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 06:19:05 AM »
He raised his arm and pointed at her, still looking to the ground. "Y'FUKIN BETTA BAY"

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 06:29:52 AM »
Shinobi grunted in quiet amusement at Auden's comment. "Hoping to blind the infected?" He adjusted the broad leather bandolier that ran from his right shoulder to his left hip. An old friend from a group of survivors he used to run with had fashioned it for him to hold his preferred weapon—a titanium crowbar—adorning the sheath with Nordic runes in the hope that they would help keep him safe, as well as deadly in combat. The bludgeon, modified with a parachord grip and wrist loop, sat snugly in a leather sheath that ran diagonally across his back, with the hooked end exposed just behind his right shoulder so he could easily reach back and draw the weapon whenever he needed it. The rune-inscribed leather admittedly looked rather out of place when juxtaposed with his more modern shoulder rig, but Shinobi had never been terribly concerned with matching.
He glanced over to Rena as he checked and adjusted the rest of his equipment. "Relax, Rena." he siad. "Not your fault the weapon doesn't say anything special. Besides, it still looks like a perfectly good rifle to me."

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 06:50:10 AM »
"Hey..." Shinobi said softly, his tone shifting instantly to one of stern, yet caring attentiveness. He crouched down in front of Rena, looking her square in the eyes. "Just relax, ok?" he murmured firmly. "This is no time to be beating yourself up." He glanced about, scanning the horizons for any sign of movement, living or otherwise. "Auden, you said you've got sharp eyes. See anything?" After listening for another few moments, he turned back to his dismayed friend. "Take a couple of deep breaths... We're gonna need to move soon."

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 04:07:51 PM »
He emerged from a trench-like structure within the ground, confusion upon his face. "I heard yelling, is everyone alright?"

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 04:21:46 PM »
Shinobi snapped his fingers several times in front of Rena's face as she began to drift off. "Hey!" he hissed, pushing her back upright. "Come on, stay awake! It's morning, remember?" Standing, he turned his attention to Auden. "We're fine," he sighed. "Just getting a little frustrated linguistically, it seems. And sleepy, apparently. Is Storm back with his water yet? We need to get moving soon. There's a trading caravan passing through the Candlewood settlement today, and I don't want to miss them. It's a few hours' walk into this forest here, near the river that runs through the middle." He gestured to the forest that FoxStorm had run into to fetch water from, likely at one of the smaller creeks that branched off from the Candlewood River, closer to the edge of the wood.

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 11:27:45 PM »
Shinobi rolled his eyes slightly. "Yes, let's get ready to head out. Getting your blood flowing should help you stay awake, that's for sure. Let's head toward the nearest creek; I'm sure we'll find FoxStorm nearby." He checked his equipment once more, making absolutely certain that he had everything. Shoulder rig: check. Combat knife: check. Pistol mags, fully loaded: check. Folding knife: check. Handgun: check. Crowbar: check. He adjusted his shoulder rig, thigh holster, and crowbar sheath before turning to Rena and Auden, satisfied that all his things were ready for the journey to Candlewood. "Shall we?" he asked, smiling.

Offline Auden

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 01:57:41 AM »
He stood and matched their height with a grunt. "All I's need's is my rifle." he clutched his weapon proudly, giving a skip with every other step. He reminded himself of the hopeful aspects of the world, listing them within his head. He did this whenever he was frightened of the upcoming events. "I kinda want to bedazzle m'gun now..." he said, blatantly.

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 04:05:29 AM »
"Aww that suked..."FoxStorm suportes himself on his elbow,still on the ground"...dam tree." FoxStorm kicks the broken branch laying next to him."Well i better go get the water then"FoxStorm gets up with a grunt."Ow?" FoxStorm picks up his ankle."Great i must have twisted my ankle on the fall." FoxStorm starts limping in the direction of the close moving water."I hope the others come here looking for me cause im not going far till i get this patched up." FoxStorm fills his canteen full of water.Getting up and leaning his back against the tree FoxStorm slides down the tree to the ground."Lets see what i have left in my pack.One kunai knife,sharp.Couple packs of crakers. Set of spikes. Blah blah blah...And my sword."

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2013, 04:37:01 AM »
Shinobi's ears perked at the sound of a tree branch snapping a short distance into the wood. "I think I found him..." Sure enough, a short trek into the forest revealed their comrade sitting against a tree several meters away from the creek. "Storm is right," laughed Shinobi, emerging from the foliage at the edge of the small clearing FoxStorm was waiting in by the creek. Rena and Auden were close behind. "I could hear that tree branch falling from the edge of the forest." He shot FoxStorm a semi-amused glance as he strode over to the creek, removing a canteen from his belt and filling it. The water was more than clean enough—a rarity in these times. "In my dojo, the first thing my master taught us was to be careful where we put our paws... Rena, can you fix him up? We need to move fast if we wanna catch that trading caravan. By the contents of Storm's bag, I'd say we could use some more food..."

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2013, 04:48:45 AM »
"Shinobi im not in the mood for any crap. And besides the branch that i broke wasn't the one that you herd. I herd a branch break in the distance and thought it was you."I sit up and look at Rena. "Wanna take a look at this so we can get moving." I tweek my ears around listening for any more branches breaking.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 04:51:24 AM by FoxStorm »