The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: And old Idea.  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Gabriel of creosha

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Your favorite texan arms dealer.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey, fur.
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: something near 200lbs
  • Build: I haven't thought about that.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Cream gravy!
And old Idea.
« on: January 20, 2013, 06:20:42 PM »
I've had this story idea floating around for a while, and I need an opinion on it. I'll post what I can below. I will post other informational documents if someone asks, or if I need to clarify anything. I haven't read this document in quiet some time, so please excuse any spelling errors, or references without explanation.

document:

My story takes place after humans. As humans do, they get into a long and drawn out war. It is, like always, based upon hatred and racism for no reason other than to please politics. As war does, it lasted and men died quickly. The war was dragged out so long it was referred to by soldiers as the Endwar, due to the fact that the world would definitely change once the war finally ended, if it ended. Out of desperation, a truce was struck between the USA, and the new USSR (United Supreme Soviet Republic) that Russia was slowly developing into. They gathered a list of 51 of the world’s leading scientists and trained special operatives together to form a new group set in the US owned Groom lake facility. This group, named for both the number of members at the time and its location came to be known as Special Tactics And Research/ Specialized Tactical Advanced Research -51. Their symbol is a star composed of slightly spaced isosceles triangles with a 51 dominating the broken pentagon's center. They took up two objectives: "1. End the war, at any cost of life that you can find reasonable. 2. Fix the planet if at all possible; we don't want to come back to a planet that can't handle us anymore."

There project began with working on fixing a horrible abomination known as project HAEPHESTUS, using its DNA to force evolution, and completing the Bioweapon system to use as a WMD to wave about for a truce. After the failure of Project Hephaestus, and his many changes, he eventually grew smart enough to realize that he would be no more of a help then as a weapon, and requested to be cryogenically frozen, which he received the authorization for, and went into the freezer.
Searching for a new possibility they went to the world's fastest and best study areas for evolution: Pripyat, and Chernobyl. Midway through the test, while the scientists were doing a faunal study of an area not far from the main reactor, they stumbled across a hole in the ground.
They crawled into the hole, realizing that it slowly panned out to the point you could easily stand. They eventually found a door, and upon opening it were surprised to find a Siberian grey wolf taking stock of dried roots.  After a bit of extremely basic communication, the anthro agreed to come along with the main scientist of STAR-51, one [Redacted] Asher. The other scientist, through technicality, who traveled with him and captured the anthro, was named Rigby Mayes Occam, his nickname being "the razor", which stemmed from his military service, and at one point fixing a knife by welding razor blades onto the broken blade for CQB use. Occam would eventually become her bodyguard, and personal one man army.

Much happened and eventually the wolf made it back to the central lab at groom lake. After much studying of the anthro they were able to cleanse its DNA enough to work on a retrovirus that was able to accelerate evolution to the point of anthroization. The subject was discovered to have a slight regenerative ability later. Scientists, still working on getting the retrovirus to be containable inside of a specialized chemical they formulated that would cause it to remain dormant if necessary, made a serum able to single out her regenerative DNA strands. However, they failed to realize the serum they had built to combine to her DNA and copy down her slightly enhanced regeneration, incidentally enhancing it to the point of ultra-regeneration. They failed to access the gene correctly, and gave up on it, instead humanizing the anthro they were testing on through teaching it through human-like schooling.

The retrovirus was eventually successfully created, with a failure bomb that caused animals to merge DNA uncontrollably to the amazon to be dismantled. Little did they know that during deactivation it would go off, causing the forests’ trees to lock up a 6 mile circle of super-mutant vegetation and chimerical animals. A DC unit was sent to check on the base not a month after detonation, but was not heard from again.

Near the completion of the to-be-successful EDEN bomb (Environmentally forced Default Evolutionary "Nuke") the anthro adopted a name for herself, either under realization of her regenerative immortality, or under realization of her sacrifice of wild freedom for a better cause. She named herself Lucretia.

The EDEN bomb was fired into the atmosphere, and from there launched thousands of smaller Eden devices over the planet, effectively, and purposefully killed the few humans that remained on its surface and advancing the rest of earth's animals, fulfilling, although somewhat grimly their two objectives.

The main story will take place in the future that the anthros have built with the help of STAR-51, whom remains active through cloning, and memory transfer from clone to clone over time. The main problem arising due to the fact that when the anthros began society, they gave them all knowledge of their past selves. Although this affected many states and unions, it had an odd effect on "America". The United Wolven States of America, having been settled by mainly German ancestors, forgave them for the human crimes of ww2, and grew incredibly close to them. In the main story, and it's beginning, we will focus on a war between Europe (the fox lands), and the UWSOA (Germany defending itself, and only being a part of the war indirectly).
  • Signature art by: Unknown and Mr. Razot.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!