The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Future New York  (Read 7394 times)

Offline furrygirl123

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • im tired
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: shapeshifter/ demigod/ shadow
  • Coloring: jet black
  • Height: 6foot11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: strong
  • Currently: purrrrfect
Re: Future New York
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2013, 01:24:14 AM »
"the shadowy figure blurs and appears inside of a house"what the..."the figure walks around and trys to find out why she was brought here"hello? is anyone here?"looks around some more and sighs then sits down on the ground"why does this only happen to me...
i love music           /////
                         ///////////
                        /            /
                       /            /
                      d           d

click on them plz, if you dont they will die!!!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2013, 01:56:19 AM »
As the door is kicked open, Hikari merely jolts in her sleep and twitches. While breathing out, the deep growl could be heard again, but this time it was louder and more gutteral. Giving a slight murmur, she slowly begins to awaken with pain flaring across her face and torso.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2013, 10:53:41 PM »
The water in the steel basin ran red with blood, gurgling down the drain as Kat leaned over the sink to douse a cut in her shoulder under the taps. She grimaced as she worked, letting the water spatter off her blood-stained fur into the sink, the cut stinging. After a few moments under the cold water she pulled her shoulder back out then, shuddering, she turned her attention to her side. The left side of her flight suit was a mess of scrapes and tears, one large gouge in the white material showed a bloodied mess underneath, the edges of the cut blackened and scorched from the crash.

Kat unzipped the suit all the way down and slipped it over her shoulders, sliding her arms out of the scorched cloying fabric. She rolled her shoulders and stretched, wincing at the pain that flared all over from even that small movement, tugged the flight suit down to her waist leaving bare blood-matted fur. She winced. <'Incision in left side of abdomen appears deep - considered primary source of blood loss.'> Her thoughts raced as she checked the wound, grimacing and fighting down the bile that rose in her throat. <'Internal bleeding can at least be removed as high possibility - Foreign metal fragments left in wound however...'> With a shudder she pulled out a long shard of metal, bright crimson blood dripping from its blackened surface. <'... Require immediate removal. '> She dropped the fragment into the sink and turned the taps on full again, blood blossoming through the water in the basin.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 01:13:06 AM »
Phantom watched the feline clean her wounds, assessing the situation. Sighing, he played with a knife as he considered his options. First: he could totally ignore this girl and move on. Second: He could help her out, since she seemed to be losing a lot of blood and that hole in her side looked pretty nasty. Third... well, forget that choice, he's not going to randomly murder folks. Nodding to himself, he sheathed the knife and walked in.

"Need some help with that?"

(I'll help you soon, kitane o-o)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:16:15 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2013, 09:44:09 AM »
Kat winced, pulling another thin shard of steel from her side. Blood soaked her fingers as she worked, shivering slightly as the water ran cold down her bare chest and back, blood staining her light grey fur, burn marks covered her while grime and soot slowly washed away with the spattering water. Splashing the wound in her side with more freezing water she gripped the flight suit at her sides and slid it further down to her hips, exposing more of the bloodied gash down her side. Bile rose in her throat again as she peeled away the suit, matted blood in her fur.

She froze. An ear twitched, flicking behind her, the only sounds in the empty house was that of the water splashing into the steel basin and the barely audible noise of someone stepping carefully on floorboards. In an instant she moved like a coiled spring, pounced at the stranger like a feral animal and slammed him down to the ground. In the same fluid movement the hidden knife at her thigh drew with a rasp of steel and she pressed it hard into Phantom's throat. For a moment she paused, panting labored breaths, pain flared up her side and all over as her battered body protested at the movement. Her chest heaved with every breath as bloodied water dripped from her bare fur down onto Phantom.

Pressing the knife harder to the exposed flesh of his throat Kat glanced up at the hallway through the open kitchen door, searching for signs of John or Spike. Glancing back down she shoved hard with her forearm into his chest, pinning him down with surprising strength, she growled <"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here?"> Kat paused and looked into his eyes, anger in her own, though they also showed fear and panic. The language of the NC was harsh and strange, bearing some resemblance of pre-apocalypse Russian. She sighed and hung her head slightly, muttering in broken English "Who are you?"

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 12:51:13 AM »
Acting extremely calm and not just mentioning that he has neck protection, Phantom just looked back at her. "No one dangerous," he said. "I just want to help you patch yourself up..." He glanced over at his helmet, which had fallen off. "Could I retrieve my helmet, please? Then I can help you."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
The blade emitted a low but ear-splitting screech as Kat pushed it further up Phantom's neck and up against the underside of his jaw. A very slight gouge was left in its wake. Kat seemed to give no heed for the armor protecting his neck as thoughts flew through her mind, her eyes flitting from his own gaze, to his armor, to the doorway. <Bodysuit underneath appears to be some Titanium Nanocomposite... Roughly equivalent to NC flight suit, mono-edged blade deemed able to pass through with ease... Outer armor possibly Titanium Alloy, blade may be able to penetrate with sufficient force... Not recommended that it be tested if possible> She stayed pinning him down, pushing his head up by the jaw, the edge of the blade hot to the touch under his chin, a slight drop of blood ran down its length as Kat trembled, clearly divided between whether to force the blade all the way up into his skull...

After a moment she slid the blade back, cautiously, her chest rising and falling as she watched him carefully. She nodded towards the helmet, but didn't speak as another wave of pain flared in her side. Gritting her teeth she pushed herself to her feet and turned back to the sink, arms trembling as she held herself above the blood-spattered basin. Her bare grey-furred back towards Phantom showed scratches and burn marks, the almost alien looking flight suit that hung around her waist scorched and battered.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2013, 07:53:07 PM »
Phantom carefully retrieved his helmet, keeping his eyes on her the whole time, then put it on, snapping it back into place. "Alright," he said, getting up and stepping over to where she was. "Hmm..." Being extremely careful, the cat looked over the wounds on Kat's back. "Well... for the most part, they're deep... but nothing serious, and your spinal cord isn't severed... now let's see..." He looked into the mirror to the effect that he was staring at her... though it was hard to tell through the gold-orange colored visor. "What kind of medical supplies do you have?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
Kat kept turned away from Phantom as she slid the blade back into its hiding place, glancing at him in the mirror as he stepped up behind her. Arms trembling she huffed a small laugh and raised an eyebrow at his reflection. <"No... My spinal cord not severed... Or I doubt I would speaking to you now..."> She hissed as his fingers checked over the numerous cuts and burns on her back, gritting her teeth and shook her head.

Again her English was fractured and slow, a heavy accent in her voice as she leaned over the basin. <"What had... I already use..."> She glared at him, seemingly uncaring for the fact that she was stripped to the waist and covered in blood, in front of a stranger, but instead she itched to pull the pistol John had taken from her and kill him. It would have been easy, it was just what the NC did... She slumped slightly against the sink, a single tear dripping into the steel basin as she muttered. <"I am just... A pilot..."> She glanced up at Phantom, glaring with tears in her eyes even as she brushed them hastily away with a bloodied hand. <"I would rather have died than be left here...">

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »
Phantom nodded, then pulled out some medical supplies and began applying them to the injuries that Kat couldn't reach. "Ok," he said. "Just talk to me while I do this, it'll help ease the..." He cocked an ear inside his helmet. "Wait... you're not alone.... there are others... hunting..." He sniffed the air. "Armed... and... and there's another one...." The cat paused. "I'll do something about that soon..." Finishing his train of thought, the armored man continued to treat Kat's wounds. "You're... not from around here, are you?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2013, 06:57:26 PM »
Kat gritted her teeth as Phantom set to work on her wounds, she trembled partly from the pain, partly because she was trusting this man, her back turned to him. Her training told her to dispatch him but her fear and pain told her that he was her only chance to stem the bleeding.

"No... I am not from around here... She sighed, wincing as he started to stitch up the wound in her side. She shifted slightly, exposing her side to him to make It easier. Grimacing she covered her chest with an arm, some instinct for decency overriding even her harsh training, she stared at Phantom reproachfully. "I am of the NC... We fight for no government... Nor de we fight for resistance... But I am not soldier... I fail the training, too weak they say, too soft to be true NC soldier... So they train me as pilot-" She winced as he pulled another stitch through her flesh, her ears flicking up when he mentioned others. She listened for a moment, wishing she had her own helmet, without it she felt just as helpless as without her pistol, it was her second set of senses, just like her flight suit was a her second skin, boh she had spent more time in than out during training.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2013, 11:57:23 PM »
Phantom nodded as he finished dressing Kat's wounds. "Alright...." He looks at her. "Well... i don't know about them, but if you could survive a plane crash, thenyou must be even tougher than their soldiers..." He checks her over. "Hmm... Someone took something from you, didn't they? There's a holster... but no pistol..." He looked up at her. "I could get it back for you."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2013, 01:06:46 AM »
She gave another hiss as he finished with the last of the wounds, glaring at him like a wild animal with no comprehension of the help it was being given. She shook her head ruefully "No..." Wrinkling her nose she stared at him, clutching her broken arm in its strap-like brace to her chest, she cocked her head to one side slightly. "I am tough, yes... Tougher than the weaklings that inhabit this city... But NC soldiers are strong... They are the best... I say they kill you easily..." Her English was again broken and at times difficult to understand. What words made sense were sometimes twisted with odd inflections until they were almost different words entirely, and she spat the language out like it left a bad taste in her mouth.

Kat sighed and stared at Phantom, her helplessness suddenly showing as she stood dripping with water and blood, her bare grey fur matted and filthy. She stared with piercing blue eyes, an almost alien stare as she muttered. "I survive by luck... The last flip of aircraft crashed it tail down, killing most of team I am meant to... to..." She paused a moment, motioning vaguely with her free hand as though grasping for the right word. "Transport, I think you say In your barbaric language... And I was not the only survivor... I kill the other, even as he crawled to safety. I shoot him... Because he would do same to me..."

Her gaze never left Phantom's, even as he pointed to the empty holster. She shrugged, but her words seemed half strangled as though she was having trouble saying what she felt. "John has it... He saved me so I... Trust him..." Again she cocked her head to one side and stared at him, crossing her arms defensively around herself. "Why do you... help me? I do not ask for help... I try to kill you, I still want to kill you... But still you helped me..." She glared, almost angry "Why?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2013, 01:34:45 AM »
Phantom removed his helmet and looked at Kat with large blue eyes. "Because," he said. "If I have a choice... I prefer to help people rather than just kill them." He shrugged and put the helmet back on. "Anyway, you should be fine... I have to go find the other person here... you're not the only one who's hurt, and your friends might not think the same way I do." He gave a gentle bow, then walked out of the room, one hand on his combat knife... just in case of one of those less redeemable characters showed up before he reached this "John" and the other person...

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2013, 03:20:59 AM »
John Heard The Hiss From The Girl Laying On The Bed, And He Immediatly Pointed His Gun At Her, His Finger On The TriggeR. He Looked At Her And His Eyes Portrayed That He Could Kill Her And Not Lose An Ounce Of Sleep. He Slowly Lowered His Gun, LookiNg Into Her Eyeless Socket And He Tilted His Head," What The... Who The Hell Are You?"
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!