The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Future New York  (Read 7391 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Future New York
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2013, 09:57:55 AM »
A red flash fills John's sight, a scan almost of his darkest fears. The white lioness gasped and awoke abruptly, covering her empty eye socket with both hands. She spots John and nearly jumps out of the bed, blinking her one white-blue eye. "You didn't see it, did you? You didn't fall for its lure?" She asked frantically, not caring about her wounds for the moment.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
When He Saw The Red Flas, He Stumbled Back And Raised His Gun Again,"See What? What Lure?" He Kept The Gun Raised, His Heart Pounding In His Chest. When He Realized The She Wasn't A Threat, He Lowered his Gun Again," What The Hell Are You Talking About?"
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2013, 12:51:39 PM »
"The demon. The flash fills your sight, scanning your fears and picking the worst one. It shows yoi that fear in 3D, making it almost real." She expains. She tries to get off the bed but falls, gasping as her vision fills with stars, pain flaring through her body.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2013, 12:59:27 PM »
He Ran Over To Her And Knelt By Her,Picking Her up And Putting Her Arm Over His Shoulder, Carrying Her weight Slightly Just So She Could stand,"I Did See A Red Flash. But... Nothing Happened." He Smirked,"I Guess Whatever It Was Didn't Find What They Were Looking For."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2013, 01:08:34 PM »
Kat watched as Phantom left, leaving her alone in the middle of the kitchen, dripping cold water onto the tiles. The kitchen was a mess, food packets littered around, blood spattered over the sink and worktop, pieces of blood-stained gauze and thread from where Phantom had patched her up. She tied the arms of her flight suit around her waist, glancing to the doorway nervously. Her wounds still needed fresh air, covering them up so quickly with the flight suit would only de-oxygenation the cuts and possible cause further infections with the amount of grime and dirt on it.

She sighed and limped back to her room, leaving a trail of bloody pawprints as she went, clutching her broken arm to her chest, a breeze running through the house ruffling her bare fur. She pushed open the door with her shoulder and walked in, slumped against the wall just inside the room, sliding down and grimacing at the pain that flared everywhere like a hundred knives. She stared up at the ceiling, cracks in the plaster like a sprawling map of a city and she clenched her eyes shut, holding back the tears as she muttered under her breath in the flowing language of the NC <"Why did I have to survive?">
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
Entering the building that he felt the disturbance coming from, Phantom searched around until he heard noises coming from an upper floor. Taking the stairs quickly, he stood just outside the door for a moment... then unslung his rifle and entered. "So which one of you is John, then?" he asked. "And also, it's not very nice to point a gun at a lady."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
"You didn't keep long enough eye contact for it to take hold." She says, panting a little in pain. Through her haze of pain and trembling, she barely noticed Phantom enter. "I need a new.. Eye patch.." She murmurs before passing out, all of her weight falling on John.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2013, 02:42:00 AM »
He Grunted With The Weight Suddenly Comming Down At Him All At Once, And He Looked Up At The Man,"Never Heard Of Him." He Clearly Didn't Want To Let This Random Man Walk In, Knowing His Name And Were To Find Him, To Know who He Was. He Lifted Her Up Into His Arms And Walked Past Him,"Now If You'll Excuse Me... I Have to Take HerTo A Doctor."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2013, 03:54:26 PM »
Phantom followed, picking up a strip of cloth as he went. "So you're John then," he said, tailoring the piece of cloth carefully. "Obviously you have some trust issues..." He sighed and walked in front of John. "I already met up with the other girl who's with you... she's fine, by the way." Reaching out gently, he wrapped the cloth around Hikari's head, covering her eye. "And I have no intentions of harming you."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2013, 02:42:41 AM »
He Had To Stop When The Man Stepped Infront Of Him, And He Growled At Him,"Touch Her Again... You Won't Have Hands To touch With." He Then Noticed What He Did And He Looked Down, Feeling Like A Jerk," You... Why Do You Care So Much About Who I Am?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2013, 03:13:08 PM »
Phantom raised his hands. "Easy... I was just helping... besides, you just met this girl, no reason to act so protective alread... Oh..." The cat smiled behind his visor and chuckled a bit. "Never mind, I see..." He coughed to clear his throat, then continued. "Sorry... anyway, I care because... well, you didn't exactly help your other injured friend..." Phantom looked off to the side by turning his head.  "But that's not really the reason I'm interested," he said, looking back at John. "Thing is, if you were willing enough to at least save that girl and you're also willing to save her..."- he motioned to Hikari- "Then I see no reason that I shouldn't be interested in who you are... You seem to be the most decent person in what remains of this city."

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2013, 03:02:02 AM »
He Tilted His Head And Smiled Slightly," Are you Complimenting Me?" He Hasn't Heard A Compliment In A Long Time. He Nodded," Yeah... It's Just The Way I Am I Guess..." He Looked At The Man Standing InFront Of Him MoreClosely," Who Are You?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2013, 04:11:21 AM »
The armored cat shrugged noncommitally. "Just a wanderer, I guess," he said. "Pretty much the last of any sort of militia this sea board had..." He extended a hand to john, removing his helmet. "Just call me Phantom. My real name's not really important until it becomes so, and frankly I prefer my callsign."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2013, 10:24:54 AM »
Hikari twitches in John's grasp, her breathing slightly irregular from how it had been before. She jolts slightly in her unconscious form, never awakening just yet.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:24 AM »
Kat pulled herself to her feet, standing shakily in the middle of the room. Everything was spinning... Fighting down the bile that rose in her throat she stumbled over to the bed, scrabbling through what medical supplies she still had left. Clutching her side she gulped down tablets and clutched the side of the bed trying to keep steady. <Blood loss reached critical levels, however bleeding presumed to be stopped... Chance of remaining conscious calculated at >46% ... Chance of recovery... still... being calculated...> Thoughts and calculations that normally flew through her mind like she was taking a mental stroll now crawled by, fighting to think as the room swam and blurred in and out of focus.

With what strength she had left Kat picked up her helmet, turned it over in her hands. It was collapsed down until it could barely even be called a helmet, merely a folded back piece that clipped around the neck and under the jaw, the sides of the helmet running up her jaw to the base of her ears, and up around the back where the visor and rest of the helmet folded away. At the press of a minute switch the helmet reformed, panels sliding over and under each other with a hiss of pneumatic gas. The visor was the last to slide down, faceless alloy painted with now scorched and scratched white paint and the markings of her flight unit in dark orange. Inside the helmet a softscreen lit up, readouts and data scrolling past. She took a deep breath of the filtered air in the helm and sighed... This felt better...

Turning her head this way and that, Kat looked like she was blind behind the blank metal visor, for there were no visible vision slits or lenses. Inside however a view of the room traced out in flickering blue lines, zooming out past the walls to the corridor beyond with only a thought, zooming past this again to the streets outside, heat signatures blossomed in reds and oranges, sound data and movement registered and processed in this digital world. She looked to where several figures walked towards the house, one carried in the arms of the other, their heat signature waning compared to the others...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"