The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Future New York  (Read 7388 times)

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
Re: Future New York
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2013, 12:07:58 AM »
John Looks Up At The Man And Narrows His Eyes,"Militia? Is That why You Know So Much?" He Dragged Her Up The Steps Of The House And Sat Her Down Against The Door, Standing Up And Turning, Grabbing The Man And Spinning Around, Slamming Him Into The Wall Of The Apartment, And In One Swift Movement, Drawing A Knife And Putting It To The Mans Throat,"Why Shouldn't I Kill You Right Now? You Militua Scum Would Do It To Me... And Any One Who Oppises You, So Give Me One Good Reason Why I Shouldn't Off You Right Now? Make It Quick, My Hand Might Slip And Hit Your Jugular." He Stood There, The Knife Up To The Mans Throat, Pressing The Blade To His Neck, Making A Slight Cut Drawing A Little Blood.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2013, 12:19:33 AM »
Phantom stared back at him. "I know because your other friend told me," he said. "And by militia, i mean I'm really the only guy who still wears some sort of a uniform... apparently my humor sucks. Thirdly, I don't kill people unless they go after a good person or are just downright evil. And to answer the last part..." The cat looked downwards. "I think the knife that could cut your balls off a split second before you kill me or disarm me is a good reason you should back off. Plus, i'm wearing neck armor, so you can't really hurt me where you have the knife right now, wheras I could castrate you." Phantom looked right at John and said, "Now can we please be civilized?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2013, 07:19:32 PM »
John growls and pushes off the man and turns around, walking away a few steps, sheathing his knife," Jerk..." He looked at the ground and closed his eyes," What do you want with me? To kill me like the rest of the world? Or do you have some sick twisted thing you want to do to me.."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2013, 10:32:42 PM »
Phantom sighed. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked. "Can't a guy just try to help without being physically threatened anymore?" He leaned in close and whispered right into John's ear. "I. JUST. WANT. TO. HELP. YOU. OUT." He backed away. "Do you get that? I'm not one of those other perverted guys you normally find among the militia. I'm actually decent."

(JOHN PLEASE POST IN BLINDED IN CHAINS)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2013, 03:37:33 AM »
"Decent? Why Do You Know So Much About Me Then? And Why Do You Want To Help Me Out So Much? I Did Nothing To Get That, If Anything, You Should Kill Me On The Spot For What I Did." He Stood There, His Arms Crossed Over His Chest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2013, 12:15:14 AM »
Phantom raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what you did..." The cat shrugged and put his helmet back on. "Look... All I know is that you saved that girl... who also tried to kill me... and now you're saving this one too." He chuckled. "I don't care what you did... you seem like a pretty decent guy right now, and I want to help you."

(thank you)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2013, 12:54:51 AM »
Hikari moved slightly but remained unconscious. She was breathing fine, but with a small complication: her nostrils were full of dried blood. Her jaws are slightly parted, her breathing steady for now.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Hinoko

• Avid Aardvark
  • "LETS FIGHTING LOVE!!!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan Malamute
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 205lbs
  • Build: Muscular, a bit husky :p
  • Currently: Lonely, worn out, stressed and bored.
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2013, 01:46:03 AM »
Zak walked through the alleyway with all the silence he could muster, after all he weighed a solid 230 lbs. He was deep inside Militia turf searching for spare parts, word was that they had a garage a few blocks in, and he was getting close.
"Damned patrols..." He muttered as more Militia walked down the street. Walking up to a locked door he stopped, looked around to be sure he was away from prying eyes and put an ear up to the door. His informants said that this was the place, and they were right. Because as soon as he began listening he was rewarded with the sound of voices, chatter about scavenged parts and what they were going to do with them.
"Bingo." Zak said with a smile as he unholstered his 1911. He took a deep breath and kicked in the door. It fell to the floor with a crash as Zak rushed in, he had successfully surprised the guards. Which resulted in them being knocked unconscious and then disposed of. He knew he had to be quick, he rushed around the garage grabbing what he could and shoving it into his duffel bag. And as soon as he came, he was gone. Leaving two more dead and a lot of parts missing. It took him three hours to make it back to his small base, an apartment with a small garage in the first floor where he was trying to build a humvee of sorts. After organizing his new material he walked upstairs and fell onto the old couch.
"Just another day in paradise." He said with a sigh.
"Just another day, in paradise."
"To love is nothing, to be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2013, 02:31:27 AM »
(o-o)
(who the hell are you?)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »
(It's fine... you're new, you didn't know yet. Anyway, we should delete these off-topic posts.)

Offline Hinoko

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2013, 09:23:02 PM »
     Zak awoke from his nap, he dreamed of many things. Mostly what life would be like without this war... And, of course the reason he was fighting it to begin with. He stood up and stretched, filling a thermostat with water from his rain filter. After taking a long sip he walked into the bedroom, where he would stand guard for hours on end, protecting the only thing he had left.
     After a few minutes he walked over to the window, pulling across his blackout curtains he looked down onto the streets, a no man's land of wreckage and dust, and today thankfully, not a soul wandered that street. However, he had the eerie feeling that soon enough that would change. His primal instincts kicked in resulting in him pulling up a seat, and watching that road for hours. In the silence so loud that a pin drop would have been the equivalent of a bull in a china shop. The dusty old apartment slowly disappeared around him, until it was as if all he could see were the figures that weren't there, and smell the scent of the enemies that felt so near. And in this paranoid mindset, he waited.

"To love is nothing, to be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2013, 03:35:07 AM »
Kat walked slowly through the empty hallways of John's house, feet creaking over the floorboards. She turned her helmeted head slowly to each side as she crept, like a blind animal questing slowly forwards. The featureless front of her flight-suit helmet masked the flood of sensory information that she could really see. Walls melted away into creeping lines of blue light, a grid-line pattern of lines and data stretched out under her fingertips, heat signatures, the tiniest hints of sound. Compared to this the real world was dark, uncertain and hidden.

Clutching her broken arm to her chest she stepped carefully up to the wall closest to the door. On the other side the three heat signatures pulsed brightly and the sound of conversation crackled in the cool confines of her helmet. Silently she crouched, like a hunting animal ready to leap, her head cocked slightly to one side and her tail swished over the floor. Her chest rose and fell slowly with each steady breath, the material of her flight suit close over her figure like a second skin as she crouched in the shadows of the front room.

<"Why Do You Want To Help Me Out So Much?... All I know... tried to kill me...care what you did... Kill Me On The Spot For What I Did...I want to help you..."> Listening intently she deciphered what she could from the archaic English they used. Nothing like the NC dialect she knew, it seemed brash and harsh. But soon she turned her attention instead to the third silent heat signature, pulsing through the mesh of blue lines that made up the wall. Possibly female, the life signatures were waning. She stood slowly and glanced back from where she had come; looking to the spot she had already located where she could break out into the side-street beyond to escape, then looked back to the three heat signatures outside the front of the house. Face lit harshly by the data-screens inside the interior of her helmet Kat bit her lip and frowned, tail swishing indecisively.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Hinoko

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2013, 08:43:54 PM »
Zak snapped out of his daze and pulled the blackout curtains closed, it was late and he was getting tired. And gaurd duty while exhausted wasn't accomplishing anything. He layed his AK-47 next to the bed and crawled underneath the blankets. He sighed and closed his eyes, wondering what trials he would awake to face next: Starvation, execution, capture, murder in the night. The possibilities were endless. But regardless of everything, he passed out in a few minutes.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2013, 11:13:07 AM »
He Nodded, HiS Expression Growing Soft And He Looked Down, Closing His Eyes,"Alright.... Come On... I'm Sorry, I Was Just.... Don't Know Who To Really Trust These Days..." He Looked Up At The Man, And He Opened The Screen Door, inserting The Key Into The Lock, And Opening The Main Door, Picking Up Hikari, And Walking into The house. He Put Hikari Down On The Living Room Couch, And He Walked Around To The Kitcken And Froze, Noticing The Mess Of Food Wrappers, And The Bloodie Water, Immediatly Going Over ToKat's Room, A Look Of Concern On His face,"Kat?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
Kat froze, kneeling in the shadows of the front room. She could see John's heat signature in the corridor just through the wall, standing in the doorway to her room. Her head slowly flicked from him to the escape route she had planned. For several moments she stayed still and silent, chest rising and falling with every slow breath. Across her vision data flowed between the matrix-like view of the house, the life signs of the girl now on the living room couch and the other man, Phantom, beside her. Despite the cool air that ran through her helmet sweat beaded across her forehead, glinting in the harsh blue light of her visor HUD.

<"I'm here..."> Slowly she stepped out into the corridor behind John, her voice issuing from the visor sounding slightly distorted, almost alien. She stood silently, the featureless visor of her helmet betraying no emotion, seemingly blind behind it she could see every aspect of him, in any wavelength of light or sound she desired. For some perhaps such an invasion of privacy would have been startling, but for her this was the way to see the world, without the shadows to hide in. She sighed and turned away from him. Walking into the living room, she clutched her broken arm to her chest, knelt beside the girl laid out on the couch. <"Her life signs are dropping... I assume you want her alive, rather than dead? That seems to be the thing you do... As much as I seem unable to understand it..."> Kat slowly looked over her body, a biological imaging scan overlayed in her visor showing the major signs of tissue damage. She sighed and flipped the faceless visor up and over her head, grimacing at the stench of blood after the cool interior of the helmet.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"