The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Poll: Which kind of fursuit would you prefer?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Gatorade

• Fuzzy McFeatherbutt
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • New Fursona!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Blog
    • Awards
  • Species: Dwarf Rat
  • Coloring: Gray with a pink nose/hands/feet/tail.
  • Height: Just a few inches long.
  • Build: Petite
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: All the artz!
Poll: Which kind of fursuit would you prefer?
« on: March 20, 2013, 11:32:21 PM »
This is mainly a question for those of you who wear just tails, partial fursuits, full fursuits or quadsuits--but if money wasn't an issue, which would you prefer?

Does your fursona's species have any bearing on which you'd wear? Obviously, a fursona that wears clothes and walks on two legs might be easier to wear as a partial fursuit than a full one.

Would you prefer the mobility of a more anthro fursuit over the inability to use your hands, or would the pros of wearing something like that outweigh the cons? Or would you attempt to make or buy a suit that could be either?

I'm mainly asking because I have a blank slate in front of me, and I can do anything with it! I'm not as much for wearing a partial fursuit--because I wear a tail and/or ears and contacts and such more often than not. If I can make something my own, I want it to be completely anthropomorphic or more feral looking like a quadsuit.
My furry code: FRR 5acdmrw A+ C++ D++ H++ M+++ P++ R++ T W Z Sm RLA~A a c++++ d+ e+ f++ h+ iw+++ j++ p sm

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Poll: Which kind of fursuit would you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 12:22:32 AM »
I myself and in the process of getting one (saved enough to get one :P). I would make it myself, got enough skill for it and such, but space and time aren't my friends/allies at this point in time of my life x3

So to answer your questions:
I'm getting a fullsuit, but I'll be able to wear it as a partial too.

As for mobility, it will be reduced, but the rest of the 'normal' days are without suit and you are pretty mobile, so I think wearing the suit for a few hours/days is fine.
So pros would outwear the cons for me on that one. Besides, a friend is willing to join me every time I suit up, so he could grab up whatever I cannot XD
He volunteerd to do so, anyways.

You could make your fullsuit a partial as well, just in case you do decide to go as a partial fursuiter. And besides, the head and some other attributes need to be seperate frmo the main body anyways :)

Hope this helped.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Thagrahn

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger and Lynx
  • Coloring: White and Black; Grey, Tan, and White
  • Height: 5' 4"; 5' 0"
  • Weight: 135 lb; 107 lb
Re: Poll: Which kind of fursuit would you prefer?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 12:30:53 AM »
Well, event though my fursona(s) wear clothing, the style of clothing shows off a lot of the upper body.

This would mean needing a full or 3/4(Head, hand-paws, lower-legs/foot-paws, arms, and torso) suit to get the body coverage for the fursona character.
The upper legs are the only part of the body that is going to be fully covered by the clothing, so is the only part that can be left only covered by clothing.
I am Thagarhn, nothing more, nothing less.