The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Machine Fur Project OOC [Closed]  (Read 13016 times)

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
Re: The Machine Fur Project OOC [Closed]
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2013, 12:06:05 AM »
Can we go on some late night mission or something? Pretty please? My mind itches with boredom.
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline K0brA

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Build: a bit on the scrawny side
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2013, 12:12:50 AM »
Wish our host was still here. Would be nice to know if he ever even intended missions, or if everything was meant to be an in house soap opera lol or what his intents were..

I mean there's nothing even suggesting whether or not there's ever been a mission in the past lol
Attention convicts attempting to escape through the air ducts: I don't know what you learned in the movies, but here in real life, those only lead to the Air Conditioning unit.. Also, if you have asthma, you're probably going to die..because they're pretty dusty..and then we'll all be smelling it for weeks. Because again, not a secret escape hatch.. They're how we ventilate the facility..

-Cave Johnson, owner of Aperture Science-

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2013, 12:16:49 AM »
" I see the story ultimately leading to our characters breaking out of the government facility and attempting to hide among society to escape the fate that the group's precog has seen. From there it is a matter of keeping their unique abilities hidden despite the discrimination and tensions of a building anthro civil movement that is causing friction around every turn."
-Isoke

Offline Fitzwilliam Jinglesworth

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Goat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: ~130 lbs.
  • Build: Tall and thin
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2013, 12:24:08 AM »
He did say "ultimately", though. That still leaves the possibility of missions before we break out.

Offline K0brA

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2013, 12:24:28 AM »
Right..probably should have went back and reread that, eh? Hahaha
Attention convicts attempting to escape through the air ducts: I don't know what you learned in the movies, but here in real life, those only lead to the Air Conditioning unit.. Also, if you have asthma, you're probably going to die..because they're pretty dusty..and then we'll all be smelling it for weeks. Because again, not a secret escape hatch.. They're how we ventilate the facility..

Offline shkkf

• Boisterous Bear
  • "To try and change the world, is strength."
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombax
  • Coloring: golden fur
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Normal build
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2013, 04:50:56 PM »
Originally the actuall story this is taken from features them never becomming what they are intended to be... Assassins and all... They would however probably be sybmitted in simulations where they see how good each of the Subjects would be against say a terrorist group... And so forth. A lot can be done in this facility.

But this can only work IF you guys say we can type this. I am not going to go deep into this unless you all see it as usefull. I have been typing as the good 'ol doctor and co for a while and don't mind setting a few things straight in this RP. :p

But that does make me the GM interim untill (if) Isoke comes back.
<br />Blue<br /><a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/3644/">Take The Color Wheel Personality Test today!</a><br /><small>Created with <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/">Rum and Monkey</a>'s <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/">Personality Test Generator</a>.</small></p><div><b>BLUE</b>
Your Core philosophy is blue.  You see a world that is bettered by knowledge and creation.  You incorporate analysis and preparation into you life.  You probably have many of these qualities: Knowledgeable, Curious, Imaginative, Logical, Reserved, Controlling, Manipulative, Deep.</div>

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2013, 05:46:40 PM »
Actually, I prefer the antrho civil rights storyline.

Offline shkkf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »
Cho.... It needs to lead up to that.

We barely RP'ed one day to get to know the characters... And you already want to break out? Nobody except Three has any true valid reason to want to break out.  The story hasn't even evolved properly enough to warrant an outbreak. Let alone the Successes being able to get along with the Failures. Any attempt immediatly like that would get one killed.
<br />Blue<br /><a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/3644/">Take The Color Wheel Personality Test today!</a><br /><small>Created with <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/">Rum and Monkey</a>'s <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/">Personality Test Generator</a>.</small></p><div><b>BLUE</b>
Your Core philosophy is blue.  You see a world that is bettered by knowledge and creation.  You incorporate analysis and preparation into you life.  You probably have many of these qualities: Knowledgeable, Curious, Imaginative, Logical, Reserved, Controlling, Manipulative, Deep.</div>

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2013, 05:51:43 PM »
Oh, well, ok, yeah sure.

Offline shkkf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2013, 06:13:39 PM »
Well how would you suggest we go at this then? I am kind of interested to see another's view/

Offline K0brA

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2013, 06:28:31 PM »
No no, by all means, rebel! But like skbfbdhchdjxhxhd said, Five has no reason to do such a thing and would, in fact, be more than happy to 'quell' such nay-sayers haha

Offline shkkf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2013, 06:32:18 PM »
I am just saying that there aren't real reasons yet... Why would Seven or anyone rebel all of a sudden without any threat to them?... The Admins provide all they need. Sure the Failures don't get anything decent, but still. I am just worried things would go too fast and rail off... And we need a GM to guide the others properly so it doesn't become a mess.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2013, 06:35:23 PM »
Even One who is itching for combat would instantly stand next to Five if a rebellion did happen why would she betray the people who care ofr her and gave her all this power?

Offline K0brA

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2013, 06:49:36 PM »
Wonder twins powers, activate!

Go teamwork! Haha

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »
High speed and power melee attacks getting followed up by electric blasts.... could be painful.