The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vulpyre Tales  (Read 11124 times)

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I REALLY need coffee...
    • Awards
  • Species: drafox (Dragon/Fox hybrid)
  • Coloring: Mostly White
  • Height: 6 feet tall
  • Weight: 48kg
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: Raving in my imaginations cause I just dont care
Re: Vulpyre Tales
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2013, 12:41:30 PM »
"Well next time try to use safety precautions. Don't you have a blast proof room or something. I mean don't most engineers have one?" Cef said as Fil climbed down from the building. "And yeah do you have a place to stay or something? Cause there's a fire in there." Fil said while dusting off her clothes.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange, Crimson Red
  • Height: 5" 5'
  • Weight: 137 lbs.
  • Build: A strong, but lean sort of build
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »
Yumoru continued dusting himself, "I did, though all my assistants had their day off today. I was forced to test it myself. You know the rest. As for the fire, the sprinklers should be on now." On cue a small drain pipe on the side of the house started pouring water out.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »
Akasha spun up to her feet in a spinning sweeping motion that left her crackling with energy. When she rose to her feet Lara would realise that at some point amidst the swirl of her robes she'd drawn her staff. "Fun time now, Lara, isn't that right Kitten?" Akasha glanced down to the creature and hopped on it's back happily and waved her staff around herself, causing darkness to drop like smoke and cling to herself and Kitten. "Now you see me, now you don't." There was a soft sound as Kitten pushed off the ground then nothing was heard.

Alex glanced over just long enough to see that Akasha was safe. Hearing Zios' being called Alex slung his hammer to the straps on his back and just barely got his scimitar out in time to twirl it swiftly-it was the only thing he could do to protect himself. Backing up quickly and keeping the blade spinning artfully, causing a near constant flurry of steel on steel sounds. Alex began muttering softly and pulled his free hand behind his back. After a few seconds he spun and his cloak which was colored earth tones did indeed turn to the consistency of stone and earth. Alex didn't have enough time to power the spell as much as he wanted but after sheathing his sword and putting both hands to work he gave but a second then spun, his cloak softening again and held a channeled pyroblast in his hands, aimed right at Zios. "Vampires like fire, don't they?" Alex released it at him, if nothing else, giving him some breathing room.

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2013, 05:58:05 PM »
"Kay. Cool. But there's a few guys that aren't here yet. Wanna look for them? Don't know what they'll be looking for but incendium is probably looking for books. That bookworm." Fil said and sighed. "Let's go look for him. Cef you look for the other guy. Alex right" She said and started walking off. "Look for us if you don't see us in 15 minutes" Cef said and started moving too

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2013, 07:45:28 PM »
To Alex: Lara pulled a black rune from her pouch, supposedly one of the demon summoning runes she "found." She used it and suddenly Akasha noticed that Kitten wasn't responding to her anymore. Looking more closely, she noticed ethereal strings wrapped around her. When she looked back up, she saw a giant, demonic eyeball glaring at her as the thing moved what looked like Marionette controlly thingies (I don't know the proper word, sorry.) and forced Kitten to flip and shake Akasha off.

Zios took the fireball and didn't appear to be affected other than a normal human, though Alex noticed that markings on his visible skin were lighting up, almost like they were protecting him. He then took out his large sword and crashed it down on Alex.

To Cef: Yumoru took out his laptop and began typing some things into it. It beeped several times and Yumoru looked up. "Incendium is in a local sandwich shop and Alex's last location before he disappeared from this dimension was in Diana's All-Purpose Charms. I know Madame Diana and she has a pocket dimension in her closet, so that's a likely first place to look."

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2013, 07:57:03 PM »
"Pocket Dimensions...Arnt they susceptible to breaches by inter-planar magics?" Abby said casually, her own shadow veil in effect was something similar but distinct. "If the bookworm has that girl with him he will be fine, the others I am not sure about."

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2013, 08:08:24 PM »
Yumoru thought for a moment, "You might be right. I remember Madame Diana asking me for an expulsion charm powerful enough to oust demons... Oh crap." He rushed back into his lab and they heard some crashing and banging and he came back out with a scrap of paper with a charm inscribed on it. "Cef was it, take this to them in case they need it."

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2013, 03:13:31 AM »
Akasha spat something that was alien to all ears that could hear it but all the same sounded very foul and full of rage. The symbol on her chest burned bright through her shirt and an identical symbol shone on Kitten's forehead as Akasha used their full bond. "Kitten is mine, Lara. You should get your own-ah but that's right! You can't!" The silent magical flight of the Eidolon took it behind Lara and the only warning she'd get before they charged headlong into her was Akasha's brutal words, "I'll take my magic to the grave you little worm."

Alex blinked and cursed more loudly this time as he sidestepped and hastily drew his sword. "Worthless, bloodthirsty, maggot farm." Alex was thrown off balance but sent up a storm of electricity around him to not only defend himself while he became more stable but also lay a trap if he drew too close.

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2013, 10:44:17 AM »
"Okay. Geez. Whats with the charm store anyway." Cef said while keeping it in his pocket. He went in through the front door only to see Fil in it. "Took you long enough. The door was locked a few seconds ago. And it's still pretty much empty." Fil said while looking around for a secret button or lever. "Right. Did you check the other door?" Cef said and pushed open the door behind the counter

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2013, 01:30:15 PM »
To Alex: Zios jumped back from the lightning and while Alex was regaining his balance, he heard a groan from somewhere in the closet. When he looked behind him, it was Ritsuo, who had apparently been in here for a while. He was just waking up and had a huge bump on his head and a large gash in his shoulder. He got up, "Oh, hey Alex, wasn't expecting you to be here. There are a lot of demons... Oh. Never mind." Ritsuo struggled a bit to get his senses in order as he was quite disoriented from being knocked out for a farily long time.

The Puppeteer demon attached its strings to Lara and pulled her out of harm's way before even she could be able to react. Lara responded by putting a trapping barrier around Akasha, "No more fun and games now. It is time to die." Akasha then noticed that it was progressively getting harder and harder to breathe. At this rate she might suffocate.

To Cef: A ditzy looking Luporo walked up to both of them, "Welcome to Diana's All-Purpose Charms. How may I help you?"

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2013, 02:56:03 PM »
Alex realised that Ritsuo was the absentminded part-timer who left books sitting around everywhere and groaned out the words, "of course." Readying his sword the blade hummed as he channeled energy into it then charged the vampire and readied a flurry of attacks spin stepping every few swings to change position and make himself a harder target.

Akasha smiled devilishly, taking deep measured breaths, the immediate threat to her life didn't seem to phase her. Akasha simply dropped off Kitten and gestured to Alex and the feline-esque dragon flew off to help Alex flank the Vampire. Pointing her staff at the Lara Akasha started a charge. The unnatural jewel emitting an energy that as Akasha drew closer to Lara she would realise had the feeling of Abjuration magic.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »
Zios moved in rhythm with Alex and eventually cast a spell which caused illusionary copies of Zios. This confused both him and Kitten. Ritsuo finallly recovered and shot each of the copies. "Now you don't have to deal with that mess. If if weren't for that part-timer getting himself hospitalized, I wouldn't have to be here, and neither would you."

The Puppeteer demon once again took Lara out of harm's way. It was clear it had to go before she could attack Lara.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
Akasha smiled slyly as she followed the strings up and shot a thin ray at the demon which would permeate it and cause it to collapse in on itself. With the demon taken care of Akasha looked to Lara and took another breath, fighting to fill her lungs then holding it softly as she glided quickly towards Lara with her feet barely skimming the ground with her staff glowing with a dark purplish light.

Alex watched the illusory copies and had only taken out a few of them when the Raucoon took out the rest of them, Alex nodded softly to Ritsuo's words and focused on Zios. Alex circled Zios until Kitten was behind him at which point Alex charged him while Kitten's tail whipped out at his feet. If the tail hit it would drag his feet out from under him, letting him fall head first.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2013, 01:26:32 AM »
Lara, knowing she wouldn't be able to dodge anymore, simply put a barrier around herself. However it still put strain on her body. Panting she cried out, "This isn't over, I still have one more trump card to play." With that, she pulled out a pink card with a blood red rose emblazoned on it. "Lord Zanzir, we require your assistance." An eerie wind blew by as the scent of roses drifted through the air, Zios had fallen, but he did a handstand backflip to avoid hitting his head, but left his sword behind. Ritsuo's face turned to one of complete panic. "Alex, I'd be careful if I were you. Zanzir is another Dark Lord, separate but allied with the Royal Skulls and Keiko and he is one of the strongest people in the world. Syaoran's father took him on and only managed to seal him off until Keiko partially undid it. Even at only a third of his power though, he's a force to be reckoned with and has nearly killed us all on multiple occasions. He also has a serious grudge against Syaoran's family and is attempting to murder him and his brother. Be careful, all right?" It was unusual for Ritsuo to be this serious, so there was something really wrong.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2013, 03:09:44 AM »
Alex smiled seeing Zios struggling to keep up his guard, it was a pleasant twist to be sure and seeing his opportunity Alex scooped up the vampire's sword and pressed the attack. Doing a spinning strike with his own sword while delivering a thrust with the Zios' own sword, Kitten seeking to strike the vampire's high back and get a hold of him again, hoping to keep him from fully getting good and level.

Akasha looked to the air and then back to Lara. Alex was trying to wrap things up good and quick then bail before trouble rained down and Akasha felt the same way. The witch could smell the desperation of the barrier, it was meant to hold her off. Though time was not her ally it was not Lara's either. Touching the staff to the surface Akasha moved it across the surface in various patterns and motions. The Felin's face was grave and determined, "Soon, dear Lara, you'll be mine.." Akasha was more than confident enough to spare some of her breath as her next inhale got just over half her lungs full. She had faith that she could slay or at least drive off the girl before the Dark Lord arrived.