The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vulpyre Tales  (Read 11133 times)

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange, Crimson Red
  • Height: 5" 5'
  • Weight: 137 lbs.
  • Build: A strong, but lean sort of build
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Vulpyre Tales
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2013, 01:32:47 AM »
Syaoran started to explain, "I'm one of the ones who stopped Keiko when she first took over Vulpyre. I was a key member in the Vulpyrian Liberation Force started to remove her. And Skylar here, is one of her generals one of her 'Dark Skulls.'" (Basically, he's important to Vulpyrian history, so most people would know about his actions in that period of time about 3 years ago.)

While Syaoran was busy explaining and everyone else was busy listening to him, Another Foux woman, this one dressed in a painter's attire, came down and managed to dispel the shadows trapping Skylar and began drawing in her sketch book. Syaoran noticed this and his eyes grew wide with for what she could do to the rest of the people here. She finished drawing and ripped the paper from her notebook and tossed it in the air, she spawned what appeared to be a monstrous, firebreathing black demon of sorts which began attacking Syaoran and the group. Syaoran suffered yet another gash in his chest, ruining his cloak and shirt, but not before he landed a well placed frost bolt in his face. However, it was not enough to stop the drawing demon. In the confusion, Skylar and the other Foux began to make an exit.

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2013, 02:19:37 AM »
Incendium looks up at the demon and sighs. "You have got to be kidding me" he says before quickly breaking into action. He reaches up with both hands and blasts a force equal to that of a blizzard at the creature while turning his head to Syaoran. "Are you alright, boy?" He asks.
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon-plant
  • Coloring: Purple
  • Currently: Taking the Hero's Path
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2013, 03:53:07 AM »
"Whoop whoop whoop whoooooooop!" I yelled out one of my more common battle cries and telekinetically leapt into the air, w/in almost a full forward spin I was above the beast and had pull my ringblade out w/ my foot, slamming both down as I descended and completed my spin.  Now back then I usually spat out some sort of nonsensical phrase, pun, or one-liner related to something that my attack resembled, in this case what came out of my mouth was, "Zip-it!  Zip-it good!" as I, using my foot, ran my weapon down the entire front of the creature, it's blood spraying.  I finished w/ a back roll that put me out of it's reach.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:34:20 AM by Reality Glitch »
  • Avatar by: Myself in colabration with Bagelwho on the MSPA forums

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
  • I REALLY need coffee...
    • Awards
  • Species: drafox (Dragon/Fox hybrid)
  • Coloring: Mostly White
  • Height: 6 feet tall
  • Weight: 48kg
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: Raving in my imaginations cause I just dont care
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2013, 07:59:10 AM »
"Not letting her get away that easily." Cef said and struck the beast with his dagger, the runes glowing and flowing onto the beast's skin. "Flesh absorption stage 12 begin." He said and felt a blow from the beast before a part of it disintegrates while flesh grew where it was empty. Looking at the attackers, he pulled out one of the daggers and ran towards them "Now for those two." He said and aimed at skylar with a revolver and fired a few rounds while chasing them at the same time.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2013, 01:16:36 PM »
The beast was ripped open as the ink-like blood poured out. It only recoiled from the force of the attack however and didn't seem to be able to feel pain. It swatted Eli away as it started breathing flames, resulting in a few buildings catching fire.

Syaoran got up and answered, "Yeah, I'll be fine, but we have to get rid of this thing before it burns the city down."
He then readied his sword and a blue aura surrounded his legs as he sped off slashing at hyperquick speeds at the demon.

Skylar noticed her pursuiter and decided to try and ward him off. She did a vertical spin kick in the air, focusing on releasing the absorbed lightning from Alex's attack earlier. The lightning left in an arc towards Cef.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2013, 01:26:15 PM »
Her senses got overwhelmed for a moment as the large mass of magical energy formed from the paper. Several burn marks visible on her arms from the recoil of her magic being dispelled so easily She could sense and hear the sounds of fighting, but didnt get involved, no she wanted that person to pay for dispelling her magic. Running towards the direction she heard them move she giggled softly thick shadows swirling around her steps. Drawing one of her Kukri's the blade seemed to warp and absorb the light around it, rushing out from one of the side alleyways she could feel a discharge of lighting close to her. "I wont let you escape me."

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2013, 01:30:08 PM »
"Remember... You're dead. Your concerns aren't similar to those who are alive" Cef thought to himself and let the lightning bolt hit him, his flesh singed a little.but regenerated due to the fact that the daggers we're.soaking up the monster's artificial life force and transferring it to regenerate his undead flesh. Deciding that this would last forever, he tapped a rune on his dagger and threw it.towards skylar

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2013, 01:54:10 PM »
Skylar jumped out of the way, but the dagger instead hit the artist's sketchbook. Her eyes went wide in terror at this as she tossed the notebook in Cef's direction before it exploded. As it exploded, the demon writhed and appeared to have gone berserk rampaging across town completely out of control. It shoved everyone else aside in its path of destruction.

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2013, 02:03:41 PM »
"Well that worked in a way" Cef said as he picked up his daggers and saw runes flowing onto the artist's body and joining up with the dagger. It slowly expanded and turned into a circle, covering the area.where they were standing on. "Now you'll stay" he said and a wall of spiked bones blocked.their escape, trapping them along with Cef and Abby. "Didn't see you.following me. Good job back there" he said to Abby

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2013, 03:06:15 PM »
The artist and Skylar stopped in their tracks. The artist turned around and scowled. "Well, that was unexpected. Good thing I have a spare. You will regret the day you decided to tango with Magic Artist Zorie!" She pulled her notebook out and hid behind Skylar while scribbling in the sketchbook. She ripped 2 pages out and tossed them to the floor. "How about you try and face yourselves?" She said rather sadistically. The papers on the floor grew and changed until there were identical copies of Cef and Abby in front of them. The only difference was the fact that their eyes had no pupils or irises. The drawings readied their weapons to attack on order. The Cef portrait readied its copied daggers and Abby's readied kukris and both charged to attack.

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2013, 03:16:22 PM »
"That's easy. Cause I've been studying myself.quite closely in the grave. And thus find it comfortable though I've no intentions of letting ink get the better of me." Cef commented and dodged the doppelganger's attack, placing a hand on the floor, creating a skeletal hand that held onto it. "The only difference between the two of us is that. I am already dead." He said and cut its throat, ink pouring out in large amounts. Meanwhile another hand silently slipped into zorie's pocket and pulling out another sketchbook. It sunk into the ground and disappeared withit
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 03:18:38 PM by Cef »

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon-plant
  • Coloring: Purple
  • Currently: Taking the Hero's Path
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2013, 03:22:26 PM »
W/ the demon out of the way I could see the Lich and the Shadowmancer dueling their doppelgangers.  I decided 3-on-2 odds would most likely shift that battle in favor of the originals.  Again w/ my Psi-speed I rushed up to the Felin's ganger, feinted, and through my ringblade at the artist like a ninja star, aiming for the spare book.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2013, 03:26:25 PM »
Alex stared between the demon and the escaping assailants. Mind torn between pursuing the source or dealing with the symptom. Unfortunately at this point it would cost more in property and people lives and well being if this creature were left to roam. Alex eyed the creature up, wishing to use his magic to avoid getting close to the creature. Realising that it breathed fire Alex decided to get it's attention a little sooner. Taking steady aim Alex jabbed his index and middle fingers towards the creature releasing a precision blast of lightning at the creatures face. Alex didn't expect this to do substantial damage but it was the creature's attention he yearned. Once the creature looked to him Alex's hands would quickly generate cold energy. The air around him cooled till bits of frost started forming around his feet and when he spoke, his breath came out visibly. "Now that I have the benefit of your full attention, gimme what you got ugly." As the creature opened it's mouth to breathe fire Alex released a near solid blast of ice into it's mouth, hoping to cripple it or at least silence it.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »
Zorie noticed the notebooks disappearing or getting destroyed a little too late and went livid. "Hey! Magic Paper isn't cheap you know! You are going to pay for this!" She began focusing energies and reality began to bend slightly. Syaoran noticed this bend and rushed over as soon as he could.

"Watch out! She's invoking her dimensional spell! We need to stop her now!" Of course Skylar stood in their way and she wasn't about to let anything reach Zorie. She took off her boots and switched to a different pair that appeared to have a different kind of blade. Instead of on the side, it went vertical down her boot, cirling around the outside of her leg. She launched a spark of magic into each boot and the blade whirred to life. It was clear that it was a chainsaw blade now. She aimed a kick towards Syaoran who blocked with his sword and fired a short range fireball at Skylar who was pushed back. She recovered on her feet though and using the momentum of her new chainsaw shoes launched herself forward at Eli aiming an Axe kick to his face. She also grazed Syaoran's cheek, cutting into it leaving a nasty, mangled wound on his face. He yipped upon the strike.

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »
"Well two can play that game." Cef said and the runes began glowing with a portal opening underneath him. "If there's one thing dead things have in common, it's the ability to go through planes if they aren't governed by law. Just like me." it started getting.bigger and at the same time, dimensions shifted.