The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vulpyre Tales OOC Companion  (Read 6473 times)

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I REALLY need coffee...
    • Awards
  • Species: drafox (Dragon/Fox hybrid)
  • Coloring: Mostly White
  • Height: 6 feet tall
  • Weight: 48kg
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: Raving in my imaginations cause I just dont care
Re: Vulpyre Tales OOC Companion
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »
Gonna create another character for the rp because Cef is paired with someone else most of the time.

Name: Dee "Jay" Filarie
Race: luporo
Personality: Easily bored and annoyed with the lack ofI music. Normally an outgoing person but will lose confidence without her headphones
Appearance:  purple furred wolf with short hair which makes her look tom-boyish
Common Outfit: a black leather jacket with a blue t-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans
Favorite weapon: a skeletal scythe which is actually Cef's spine.
Abilities: she could produce low pitched sounds using magic that are powerful enough to cause shockwaves strong enough to crack walls
Extras: she is sort of like Cef's master although she can't control his movements

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange, Crimson Red
  • Height: 5" 5'
  • Weight: 137 lbs.
  • Build: A strong, but lean sort of build
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2013, 12:33:06 PM »
Seems legit. Just make sure you introduce her at an appropriate time.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »
Whoops that's fine, but certain people might be able to find out anyways, particularly people who can use mental based psionics.
People may abuse that kind of thing. Realistically, they'd only find it if they were looking for it, and who's going to get into a mental fight with my character just to find out his racial background? x3

Offline Cef

• Avid Aardvark
  • I REALLY need coffee...
    • Awards
  • Species: drafox (Dragon/Fox hybrid)
  • Coloring: Mostly White
  • Height: 6 feet tall
  • Weight: 48kg
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: Raving in my imaginations cause I just dont care
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
I'll try to make things work

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »
(ok, so here he is.)Name: Trace Legacy
 Race: Human
 Personality: He is normally quite kind, at least to his friends, however there are instances where this demeanor slips, revealing the hot headed side of his personality that causes him to pick fights with people.
 Appearance: Trace has fair skin, dyed blue hair, and ice-blue eyes with vertical red pupils. He stands at about 5'6" and has a heavyset bodyframe.
 Common Outfit: Trace commonly wears his family's heirloom armor, which is called Memory. It is a full plate armor of interlocking blue and gold plates, with spikes adorning the elbows and shoulders.
 Favored Weapon: A pair of gauntlets which have spikes on the knuckles and clawed fingertips, as well as steel boots ending in an upward spike.
 Abilities Trace is an excellent martial artist, who utilizes an obscure fighting style derived from the dragons, ancient beasts of legend. He has a achieved such a connection with them through this technique that he can infuse their breath weapons into his punches.

Red Dragon Fist- Causes a miniature explosion upon contact
Blue Dragon Fist- Freezes a small area upon contact
Black Dragon Fist- Surrounds his gauntlets with a highly corrosive acid mist

Dragon's Eye - Invokes fear into those that witness it. (The sclera of his eyes turns black, and his pupils turn completely slitted.)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:00:30 PM by Jormungdang »
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2013, 03:47:51 PM »
When is someone gonna make a Felin-tigress called Flora?

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »
Whoops that's fine, but certain people might be able to find out anyways, particularly people who can use mental based psionics.
People may abuse that kind of thing. Realistically, they'd only find it if they were looking for it, and who's going to get into a mental fight with my character just to find out his racial background? x3

I see where you're going with this, but really, in the day and age when these events take place, most people don't really care if you're a hybrid, so there's no real reason to hide it either.

Post Merge: October 13, 2013, 06:04:59 PM
(ok, so here he is.)Name: Trace Legacy
 Personality: He is normally quite kind, at least to his friends, however there are instances where this demeanor slips, revealing the hot headed side of his personality that causes him to pick fights with people.
 Appearance: Trace has fair skin, dyed blue hair, and ice-blue eyes with vertical red pupils. He stands at about 5'6" and has a heavyset bodyframe.
 Common Outfit: Trace commonly wears his family's heirloom armor, which is called Memory. It is a full plate armor of interlocking blue and gold plates, with spikes adorning the elbows and shoulders.
 Favored Weapon: A pair of gauntlets which have spikes on the knuckles and clawed fingertips, as well as steel boots ending in an upward spike.
 Abilities Trace is an excellent martial artist, who utilizes an obscure fighting style derived from the dragons, ancient beasts of legend. He has a achieved such a connection with them through this technique that he can infuse their breath weapons into his punches.

Red Dragon Fist- Causes a miniature explosion upon contact
Blue Dragon Fist- Freezes a small area upon contact
Black Dragon Fist- Surrounds his gauntlets with a highly corrosive acid mist

Dragon's Eye - Invokes fear into those that witness it. (The sclera of his eyes turns black, and his pupils turn completely slitted.)

Seems legit, try to find a good spot to introduce him. (I suggest waiting a bit until at least one person makes it to Hectomatru.)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 06:04:59 PM by fireheart126, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »
How long do you think that will take?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 07:22:02 PM by Jormungdang »

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2013, 07:48:45 PM »
Depends on the time it takes people to post the fact that they made it. A couple of days probably, but hopefully not too long.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 08:25:26 PM »

I see where you're going with this, but really, in the day and age when these events take place, most people don't really care if you're a hybrid, so there's no real reason to hide it either.

It's all a matter of his history, if you want I can message you about it

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2013, 08:30:41 PM »
I'm just going to explain how Trace's dragon fists work. The red one superheats the molecules until they burst, causing the explosion, while the blue one causes the water molecules to freeze.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2013, 10:35:53 PM »

It's all a matter of his history, if you want I can message you about it

Sure. Go right ahead.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
Name: Haruko Felidas
Race: Felin
Personality: She's very hyper and overactive. She's very kind and fiercely protective of the ones she loves. She's also been known to have a minor sadistic streak if you get on her bad side. She's also somewhat of a tomboy.

Appearance: She's a white furred, very lithe Felin with black hair.

Common Outfit: A blue one piece mini dress. She also commonly carries her bag with a yellow star on it. She also wears a necklace doubling as a talisman.

Favored Weapon: Her bladed bow and arrow for both melee and ranged combat. If you really make her angry though she may pull a chainsaw on you.

Ablilites: She's very good at casting healing and construction based magics. She also knows enough of the elemental magics to enchant her weapons. She's also an accomplished Magisteelsmith and has been known to repair weapons.

Extra: She's Syaoran's girlfriend and her cousin is the Dark Mistress Keiko, who leads the Dark Skulls. (Such as Zorie and Skylar.)

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »
New Character I'm going to bring in

Name: Akasha Miiyallah Harmoni
Race: Felin
Personality: Quirky and intuitive she's quick to act. Akasha always has a playful smile on her face showing that everything is like a game to her-a game she intends to win. True to her view on the world she is very pragmatic, eschewing most rules and laws in favor of what's practical.

Appearance: Akasha is around 5' 10" and 118 lbs making her tall but very slender. She has a very appealing figure that allows her to draw eyes even before using any tricks or spells. On her left breast, covered just barely by the top is a black mark that has also discolored the fur to a black that grows from the marked flesh.

Common Outfit: Akasha wears pants that hug her hips snugly and flow down her legs more loosely while her top has a bit of a dip to it allowing her to show off a bit more than some women would care to. She has a dark grey robe that is usually open to show off her exotic and sultry outfit.

Favored Weapon: Akasha has a wooden staff with runes and sigils trailing down from the top where there is a dark purple orb that the staff seems to have grown around and holds without any give. When the action gets to close Akasha has a shortsword and a ritual athame which she rarely uses in combat.

Abilities: Akasha has experience communing with off world powers. Due to her patronage to these mysterious powers she has access to bizzare magic that doesn't always seem natural or even identifiable as well as powerful hexes. Due to her connection with extraplanar beings she can summon things with little ritual needed including a personal creature she calls "Kitty" or "Kitten". Kitten is a snake like dragon with snow white fur going down it's back and around it's neck and head. It's figure is more feline than even most dragons appear mostly due to it's connection to Akasha.

Extras: Akasha has been burned by most that she's loved to any degree because the mark on her breast, when touched, reveals the nature of her power as something alien and to some, profane. The only one to remain fond of her has been Alex who she is willing to tag along with and do favorst for in return for his kindness and affection.

Offline fireheart126

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2013, 09:21:39 PM »
Accepted, find a good spot to introduce her.

Post Merge: October 21, 2013, 02:45:11 AM
I'm doing this far too often. Lol.

Name: Sasha Reklats

Personality: She's very nice, but tips the creepy factor by a lot. Both of her parents are stalkers, so she exhibits behaviors as such.

Appearance: Short build, medium bust, extremely creepy face. Her hair is black.

Common outfit: A black miniskirt with striped stockings, purple glasses, the whole ensemble screams creepy nerd.

Favored Weapon: She can't fight very well at all and prefers stealth instead.

Abilities: She can't utilize any battle magics at all. Her only abilities are the supernatural ability to stalk a target without being noticed at all as well as short range out of sight teleportation (akin to slenderman)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 02:45:11 AM by fireheart126, Reason: Merged DoublePost »