The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Why Women Are So Crabby  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Noey

• Furry Geneologist
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Cake Is A Lie.
    • Den Of The Werewolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Garou (Purebred Werewolf)
  • Coloring: Creme
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 145 LBS (anthro); 400 LBS (were); 40 LBS (feral)
  • Build: Slim/Lithe/Spirtely/Graceful/Elegant/Seductive/Muscular
Why Women Are So Crabby
« on: August 03, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »
Why Women Are Crabby

We started to "bud" in our blouses at 9 or 10 years old only to find that anything that came in contact with those tender, blooming buds hurt so bad it brought us to tears. So came the ridiculously uncomfortable training bra contraption that the boys in school would snap until we had calluses on our backs.
This is a Trip! It's real!                                  

Next, we get our periods in our early to mid-teens (or sooner). Along with those budding boobs, we bloated, we cramped, we got the hormone crankies, had to wear little mattresses between our legs or insert tubular, packed cotton rods in places we didn't even know we had.

Our next little rite of passage (premarital or not) was making love for the first time, which was about as much fun as having a ramrod push your uterus through your nostrils (IF he did it right and didn't end up with his little cart before his horse), leaving us to wonder what all the fuss was about.

Then it' was off to Motherhood where we learned to live on dry crackers and water for a few months so we didn't spend the entire day leaning over Brother John. Of course, amazing creatures that we are (and we are), we learned to live with the growing little angels inside us steadily kicking our innards night and day making us wonder if we were preparing to have Rosemary's Baby.

Our once flat bellies looked like we swallowed a watermelon whole and we pee'd our pants every time we sneezed. When the big moment arrived, the dam in our blessed Nether Regions invariably burst right in the middle of the mall and we had to waddle, with our big cartoon feet, moaning in pain all the way to the ER.

Then it was huff and puff and beg to die while the OB says, "Please stop screaming, Mrs. Hearmeroar.  Calm down and push.  Just one more good push (more like 10)," warranting a strong, well-deserved impulse to punch the %*#!* (and hubby) square in the nose for making us cram a wiggling, mushroom-headed 10lb bowling ball through a keyhole.

After that, it was time to raise those angels only to find that when all that "cute" wears off, the beautiful little darlings morphed into walking, jabbering, wet, gooey, snot-blowing, life-sucking little poop machines.

Then come their "Teen Years."  Need I say more?

When the kids are almost grown, we women hit our voracious prime in our early 40's - while hubby had his somewhere around his 18th birthday.

So we progress into the grand finale: "The Menopause," the Grandmother of all womanhood. It's either take HRT and chance cancer in those now seasoned "buds" or the aforementioned Nether Regions, or, sweat like a hog in July, wash your sheets and pillowcases daily and bite the head off anything that moves.

Now, you ask WHY women seem to be more spiteful than men, when men get off so easy, INCLUDING the icing on life's cake: Being able to pee in the woods without soaking their socks...

So, while I love being a woman, "Womanhood" would make the Great Gandhi a tad crabby. Women are the "weaker sex"?  Yeah right.  Bite me.  

Hopefully some men can take this, and the bright women here will get a laugh out of it  :snicker:

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Why Women Are So Crabby
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:56:33 PM »
I already know that the female gender is NOT the "weaker" of the two, and should be held to higher standards than most males would mention or specify. The "Lady" should be far more respected due to having to put up with all the physical problems that co-exist with womanhood, but also the mental problems of having to put up with us "guys"... most of us probably too proud to say it, but most males are simple-minded people and will probably have only a few things on our minds while the women in our lives deal with the more-complex and more physically-tasking situations.

I just wonder how "you all" put up with "us" in the first place....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:04:12 PM by Vosur »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 07:09:01 PM »
I'm surprised we haven't killed off all men or at least breeded them not to talk...Noey, thats hilarious and I freaked on some moronic guy for yellin at me to "Quit cher *BEEP*in woman!!" wat a buttbag..
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline AlphaDarkWolf

• Jovial Jaguar
  • i cry for love to return to me
    • Awards
  • Species: Graywolf.( i walk on all 4s not 2 feet)
  • Coloring: black with white moon next 2 eye
  • Height: 2.25
  • Weight: 99
  • Build: starving and skiny
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 01:04:52 AM »
I CAN'T STAND GUYS no afence to vosur but,UGH I WHANT OT KILL THEM SOO BAD THEY TUNT ME YELL AT ME AND TELL ME I NEED TO STOP EMOTIONS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!! sorry had to get this out i just can't take it anymor my mom says to calm down but it has bin happening for 7 yrs now non stop. -sigh- NO WOUNDER I'M CRABBY AND PLUSE I GOT THE PREPS AND *BEEP* ON MY BACK MAKEING FUN OF ME 24-7 THE WAY I LOOK THE WAY I DRESS AND MY FRIENDS DON'T HELP HAVE THE TIME ETHIER THEN MY BOYFRIEND GOSE AND CHEATS ON ME ON MY B-DAY AND GETS ME A RING FROM A BUBBLE GUM MACHINE! so thats y i'm crabby.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 01:06:57 AM by AlphaDarkWolf »
howl at the moon in pain, will i ever be loved?

http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/e/cessklyne/wolfcrydone.jpg

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 03:20:19 AM »
Wow, this is really turning into a sexest thread.
xD
Noey, it's hilarious.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 03:34:30 AM »
No offence taken ADW... I already know I can't be a "perfect" gentleman, and I already know I have way too many downfalls to even see that within reach. Strangest thing is that I see why everyone else in here can be possibly mad or have a reason to laugh at me and "my type" due to what I have to put up with... I'm in the military, in a maintenance group that consists of mostly guys. Me being raised in a mostly-matriarchal and "highly-respecting of the feminine gender" family due to our beliefs, it seems 'common sense' for me to respect women.... no, more than that... it's a necessity to respect anyone who can possibly achieve the title of womanhood or motherhood.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 07:06:22 AM »
im agreeing...guys *** me off...even if i am one...

Watch your language.
Do not avoid the word filters.

Ephemral
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 04:32:13 PM by ephemral »

Offline EQINOX

• Boisterous Bear
    • EQINOX @ IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: FOX / KITSUNE
  • Coloring: HELLFIRE / SILVER FOX / RED FOX
  • Height: UNOWN
  • Weight: UNOWN
  • Build: NORMAL
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »
Haha yeh i had a girl that was grumpy all the time was like a lit firework you never new when she would explode and yeh females desurve respect but then every one desurvs an equal amount of respect male and females alike.

O an to those men haters :'( i notice you are all aged 15 and below so you are still just children and boys of that age are childish and very anoying so hold of on the male killing plans till you grow up  :)  :P

might also add that
1: males live a far more stresfull life (mostly down to grumpy female)  
2: die sooner (again yep you guest it mostly down to grumpy female)
3: have to try 3 times as hard just to keep her happy to avoid her starting argumants over silly things
4: and there are many more

Im gona run and hide now before they come back and see this  :D

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 01:27:48 PM »
*shoots the hell out of eqinox*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »
Equinox is sorta right, I believe that males should deserve some respect...
I mean, hey, women have flaws too!

Not all guys are bad, though the large portion of the male population can be aggravating due to immaturity and lack of respect for anyone. I can testify that not all guys are bad because I'm the mate of an awesome guy.
xD
And he is in that small portion of the male population that I consider good.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 01:59:08 PM »
so am i  :th_PyongLlora:
X)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »
So see?
Some men deserve respect. Just not all of them.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
yep ^^

micheal jackson deserves no respect at all!!
*eyes glow red*

ephemral

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 04:48:04 PM »
micheal jackson deserves no respect at all!!

Not quite.
Respect is earned.
He has proven himself to be a talented musician.
In that regard he "deserves" respect.

As a male, no.
Neither sex is deserving of an elevated regard.
The respect that this thread refers to is misplaced.
It is humanity that entitles one to be treated with respect.

As for the topic,..
I'm sure that is the case for an undefined lot.
Although hormones for both males and females can be attributed much blame
for different moods too. We all have estrogen and testosterone believe it or not. :P

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 05:34:25 PM »
Well... to add to Eph's statement on horomones involving someone's attributes.... I think it's also the enviorment of that person or how that person was raised that can determine how they act one towards another. But I still say that women have to put up with way more BS than guys have to and still should have a higher 'standing' than most males make the women out to be.

Yes respect is earned... I just think that women should be given more due to their earning it with various pains they receive throughout life.