The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rise of a Red Army (a Red Dawn concept)  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
Re: Rise of a Red Army (a Red Dawn concept)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 12:30:12 PM »
Viktoriya grabbed a few more things from the car stuffing them into several backs now slung all over her body. Clearly she was quite a bit stronger than her physical size would show, a steady stream of crimson flowing down the grey and black scales of her left arm -the scales ripped off and part of her skin but from where the round had grazed it, just between her shoulder and bicep . "I am fine. " She said rather coldly as she walked past Haden "It was my own fault and I will patch it up you just drive."

Throwing her gear into the back of the truck,and jumping in while barely looking at the others, she pulled out a rather extensive medical kit. Pouring some pure alcohol onto a white cloth she pressed it down agaisnt the wound, biting her lips and letting out a yelp of pain as it stung-the alcohol killing any bacteria but burning like a hot coal. Not even knowing if anybody was watching her actions she pulled out a needle and some strong string/gut, tying a knot in the end and slowly stitching the wound up herself. "Son of a....mother duck!!" she growled in pain her face contorting a little. Finally finishing up by wrapping another alcohol soaked bandage around it and tightening it. It might have looked a little odd to anybody watching but her dad had trained her like that, when your hunting sometimes you need to know how to patch yourself up right. Her eyes clearing up a little as she started to look at the others in the back of the truck. Thin slit pupils and cold ice blue eyes glancing over them all silently judging their reactions.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:45:44 PM by Suzumibachii »

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 11:05:07 PM »
Haden starts the truck and drives off. He looks to viktoriya.
"If you don't mind me asking, where's your folks?"
He said in a way that seemed as if he were too scared to know the answer.
"I left mine. They chose to fight. They wouldn't even come with us..."
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 12:41:44 PM »
Looking down at her hands for a while not even making the slightest of sounds before she looked at the road as it passed quickly behind them. Her voice becoming chillingly distant and cold almost devoid of emotion. "Never knew my mum... And my dad died we just passed his grave." Pointing to the upturned dirt from the hole she had dug and placed his body in as they passed by it. "Judging by the amount of troops dropped in, I would say that anybody that offers resistance in the city will be killed."

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 10:35:04 PM »
Haden looked downward. He knew she was right. His parents are dead. All that remains is his dad's submariner medal.
"I'm gonna kill 'em all," he said in anger. He never felt a hatred like this. It was almost toxic, controlling his every thought as he wanted to get revenge. The truck pulled up to the cabin and Haden parked the truck.
"Everyone out," he said distantly. He pulled out his dad's submariner medal, and stared at it.

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 10:49:01 PM »
"Hey... if this is anything like Red dawn, they might of taken people to camps? So, maybe not everyone's... " He said as he was blending a little with the truck.
"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 11:43:26 PM »
Haden looks at Igner, anger boiling over. He gets out of the truck, slams the door, and starts kicking the door.
"You had to stay! You couldn't F-ing come with us! You stupid old bastards!"
He stops when his truck door is caved in. He goes to the glove box back inside the truck and gets a bottle of Irish whiskey that his father gave him as a early graduation present.
"I'll be here," he said with teeth gritted. He sat down on the steps of the cabin and opened the whiskey, taking a big sip. They're dead alright... Anyone who opposed the Neo-Soviets wouldn't last long.

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2014, 12:49:49 AM »
Jason hopped down from the back of the truck and pulled the bag full of ammunition fom the back, slinging over his shoulder and carrying his M16 by the handle, he walked up the stairs. He looked down at Haden with a look that might of been pity, or might have been disgust.
 He then aproached the dor and tried the handle, finding it locked.
"Damn.." he swore under his breath before setting down what he was carrying and searching for a key. He checked under the mat, inside a potted plant, and even in a small vase but found nothing.
Jason sighed and spoke up to the group, "Does anybody know how to pick a lock or do I need to break in?"
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 01:07:07 AM »
Haden closes the bottle and goes to the door, takes aim with his Mk 14 EBR and shoots the lock. The then proceeds to kick the door open.
"It's open now."
He gets in and sits in a corner, alternating from drinking and carving "kill 'em all" into his Mk14 EBR.

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2014, 03:14:44 AM »
Jason stood, soaking in the situation before he strode over to where Haden was seated and grabbed him by the shirt collar, yanking him to standing and knocking the rifle and his bottle out of his hand. He kept a firm grip on his collar and held him against a wall, getting right in his face. "I know exactly what your **censor** problem is. You lost somebody. Get over it cupcake, we all lost people today. If you think that being angry and sitting in a corner, drinking is going to solve anything then you might as well have died with your parents, because the fact is that your folks died so that you might have a chance to live. Do you think this piece of shit cabin is going to stop the Reds? Because it isn't. We need to get our shit togeather, get aware with our surroundings, and begin planning on how we might just survive this." He lets go of him and steps back "So toughen up, boy. You're a soldier now."

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 03:33:22 AM »
Haden grabbed his wrist and spoke.
"I didn't just lose someone... I gained a hatred for them. I hated my parents so much because they never cared about me, until today. I lost myself. I remember what I said to them that morning. I told them to die and rot. And now that they are, I realized how much of a monster I really am. That's why I'm gonna kill those -censor- soviets. I can't live with myself like this, unless i kill those sumbi**es. It ain't about feeling sorry, it's about hatred... It's about redemption."
Haden grabs his gun.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on the roof providing over watch."
Haden walks off to the upstairs, pinning the submariners' pin to his sleeve. He climbs out the window and lays on the roof with his weapon in position.
"I want those soviet a$$holes to just come here and TRY to take me. I'll put a bullet in each of their skulls," he said looking through the weapon's scope.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:46:27 PM by HadenWolfFox20 »

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 03:55:02 AM »
"Man, theres a lot of anger going on... I miss dad and mom..." He slumps down sitting on the couch. "We lost every one..." He whisper to himself.
"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 12:53:33 PM »
Viktoriya simply watched everybody as they went about grieving and the entire range of emotions that would come with that, yet she seemed almost unphased by it all, she had learned a long time ago to lock away her emotions to become cold and not anybody or anything get to her. Standing up out of the truck she walked into the cabin and threw her backs down picking up her bow and arrows, inspecting them for any damage. For the first time ever people would start to clearly notice her accent, it was always there but with tensions and angers high that distinct Russian pronunciation of words became just that more obvious. "You all behave like little kids...If you want to live you will need to learn to deal with pain. There is alot more coming."

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 01:13:51 AM »

Jason set out to inspecting the damage done on the door and swore, seeing the knob beyond repair, and the door now unable to shut, much less lock. He began looking around the cabin for a spare doorknob and some wood to be used in repairing the frame where it was kicked in.
Upon hearing Viktorya, Jason scoffed. "Tell me about it, sister."

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 05:28:11 AM »
The coyote awoke with a start in the back of the truck. He'd dozed off sometime during the long road trip. He quickly looked around as he noticed the truck was no longer moving, nor was it full of his school mates. He picked up his carbine, slung his bag over the opposite shoulder and stood up from the truck bed. He looked at the small cabin ahead and sighed, glad that they atleast arrived in one piece.

He glanced around at the surrounding trees, quickly making note of the best spots to snipe from in case of an emergency. He spotted a tall pine that was coated thick with needles and easy to climb, distant enough from rear of the cabin. At the same time, he saw Haden appear on the roof with his rifle, setting up his position. He pointed his finger like a gun and made the noise "pew" in his direction. He chuckled and shook his head. Spike hopped down from the truck and started toward the cabin. "You know, if I can see you, chances are the Russians can too." He shouted up to the roof at Haden. "Pick a tree, you'll get better cover and a better line of sight..." He put his hands up. "Just my thoughts." He suggested before continuing up to the cabin's front door.

Upon seeing the damage done to the door frame, he stared momentarily before swinging it open on it's loose hinges, hoping all the good sleeping arrangements hadn't yet been claimed. He walked inside and tossed his bag down onto a couch in the living room. He kept his carbine slung on his shoulder. Digging through his bag, he found his cigarettes and lighter. Without addressing anyone else, he sighed and walked back out front to the small porch. Spike brushed the leaves off an old wooden chair and sat, leaning his gun against the wall. He lit up his cigarette and exhaled, leaning back in the chair. "Hows everything look up there?" Spike called up to Haden on the roof.

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 06:23:05 PM »
Grabbing her back she looked at the room before heading into the cabins bathroom, she was at the limit she could suppres her own emotions. She closed the door behind her as tears started to fall down her face, collapsing down onto her knees she hung her head low as she kept crying. The realization that her shirt was still soaked in her dads blood made her skin crawl for a second She pulled it off and searched for some new clothes. About 20 minutes later she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing heavy black cargo pants, black combat boots aswell as a black shirt and hoody that left her stomach exposed, the heavily toned muscles clearly visible as she walked outside holding the clothes and a lighter in her hands.