The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Hospital - OPEN RP | PERMA-APPS | ∞ SLOTS  (Read 1213 times)

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Coloring: Blue/White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Thin
The Hospital - OPEN RP | PERMA-APPS | ∞ SLOTS
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:33:29 PM »

The Hospital

Summary:
The Hospital is an unknown hospital based in the United States. It features the average equipment of a well funded medical treatment center. This can include anything you see on House (kidding). This hospital can be equipped with whatever equipment you desire it to have, just make sure you stay within reasonable bounds.

Jobs:
Medical Doctor: You can be a doctor in a hospital. Crazy right? You treat patients and diagnose those who come in sick. There are certain divisions of this field so you can be one of those if you'd like!
-Pathology: You research the diseases patients come in with and help doctors to prescribe treatment for them.
-Surgeon: General surgery. Until we have enough people there will be no field specific surgery. All surgeons are expected to have impeccable RP and medical skill along with proper ability to handle situations given to them.
-Dean of Medicine: Doctor Mason Green M.D., he is the Dean of Medicine (DoM/DM) at this hospital. He will observe you in many situations and your job status will be decided by him.
-Nurse: You are an important position that assists doctors in handling patients. You're the one who goes in and helps treat the patient in emergency situations or cares for the patients. We will need you on this job a good amount of time, please be active! Also, you will need to be able to act as a crash team which basically treats a patient who's vitals are falling or acting irregularly.
-Physician: You deal with patients who come in with problems. You also perform checkups and physicals on anyone who comes in. Please be aware of how to perform this job as your summary of the patient will determine how all the other doctors and nurses will treat him/her.
-Emergency Medical Technician: You are a member of the EMT team at the hospital. You go to where you are called and pick up badly injured patients. In some cases, you will even get to fly a helicopter out to pick up severely injured patients. Most of the time however, you will be driving the ambulance to the patient and giving the appropriate treatment en-route to the hospital. Remember, you are not saving them unless it's minor. You are trying to stabilize the patient so that the doctors may have an easier time treating them.

Patient: This building was erected to help people like you. Come in with a problem that you decide and challenge the doctors to help you! Please note that you are NOT to come in with extremely rare and contagious diseases unless you get permission. I don't want drama I want RolePlay. Furthermore, you can also act injured and receive treatment from doctors.

Security: You are the security working at the hospital! If a crazed patient with a mind-wrecking disease or injury stumbles from the bed and starts attacking people, you go in and stop them. Try not to hurt the patient too badly.

Mortician: You work in the morgue of the hospital. If a patient dies, you determine final cause of death and write a report of your autopsy.

Applications:

Character Name:
Preferred Position:
Character Medical Experience (if applicable):
Your RP Experience:
Why do you want to be in this position?

NOTE: Applications NOT required for patients. Just make sure you're being reasonable with the disease and injury! You can start your RP whenever you'd like.

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
Re: The Hospital - OPEN RP | PERMA-APPS | ∞ SLOTS
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 11:18:10 PM »
Character Name: Axle NieboPreferred Position: MorticianCharacter Medical Experience (if applicable): He has worked at the Hospital for a few years and has gotten to know some of the staff.Your RP Experience: I have done chatroom rps for a year or two. Although here I've rp in; the river of life runs dry, rise of the red army and I've started Cul de sacWhy do you want to be in this position?
(OOC)
I think it will be an interesting role to play.

(IC)
I was a mortician at another hospital but nobody respected each other so he resigned, filled out an application to this hospital has been accepted trained under the previous mortician who retired not to long after.
"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 12:25:04 AM »
Axel Niebo (Charlie), you are accepted. Welcome to The Hospital! I hope you will enjoy your time. Please be patient as a mortician won't be a very active position while you are without other staff and patients.

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 01:40:47 AM »
Name: Haden J. Murphy
Preferred position: EMT
Character medical experience: U.S. Navy combat corpsman (field medic)
My RP experience: I play "Murph" in 'The Den', I started 'the river of life runs dry' and play Haden ( all of my characters are the same, just tailored to fit the story), I started 'Rise of a Red Army' and play Haden.

OOC:I want to play this character because I believe it will be a fun RP, and test my critical thinking skills when a patient arrives (I'm enlisting in the Navy next year to be a Combat Corpsman)

IC: I've been a corpsman for about 7 years. You get used to having to stitch your buddies up after they get shot. Doc this and Doc that... Man, that nickname carries with you, everyone calls me Doc now.
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline cfitz22

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 05:35:11 AM »
Haden, you're accepted. Welcome!

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 05:42:13 AM »
Looking forward to it!
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline Charlie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Snow White
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs.
  • Build: slender, man :3
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
Name: Rebecca "Beck" Johnson
Species: (heavy set)  black pit bull
Preferred  position: Sassy black nurse
Characters medical experience: she has worked at the hospital for 10 years now and she aint going anywhere.
My rp exp.: (see above)

(Ooc) you always need a sassy black nurse.

(Ic) Why am I wrighting this? You aint gettin rid of me I've been working here for almost over 10 years, I aint goin nowhere. I've taught more kids than my age. I even remember when little Mason
Green started here. That boy was a cutey pie, and now hes the dean of medicine. Oh boy, how time flies...

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

"Your name will be Edgar... Always Edgar"- Ryan "The Mad King" Haywood